X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jeb Stuart Thurmond
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Originally posted by PeterIV8 View Post
    Honestly, tone it down.
    Why don't you tell God to tone it down? Here's some quotes of God dishing out some tough preaching:

    Malachi 2:1-3 "Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces".

    Now have you ever heard us being more forceful in our preaching than that? So how can you claim to know more about spreading the word of God than God does?

    Ezekiel 23:
    19)Yet she increased her whorings, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt (20)and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions."

    Now the Bible could have said "the nations of Israel and Judah had fallen away from God, and that was bad"...If YOU wrote the Bible. But you didn't. God did.

    Tone it down? If anything, we should tone it up.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeterIV8
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    I hate to argue aswell, because your arguments sicken me. Nobody TOLD me God didn't exist, I believe in God, pal. I just don't believe you're looking at Him the right way.

    I actually have NO proof that God doesnt exist, and I am not trying to disprove His existence. In fact, I find it hard to believe that something as complex as our DNA was put together by accident.

    You have not said a word to God, nor has He said a word to you. Period.

    There is however scientific explanations disproving a LOT of what the Bible says.

    But I will definitely stop questioning your beliefs, and stop trying to enforce mine.

    And sister Talitha, I'm sure the Bible doesn't say you have to me mean and rude about saving people. If you truely believe that you did the right thing by accusing her husband of being gay, without even knowing her, just because of where she lives, you are extremely prejudice and closed minded. You attacked her because her husband doesnt like pie. Maybe her husband just doesnt like apples!

    If you want to save someone, you don't have to be mean about it, instead of saying "I BET YOUR HUSBAND IS A FAG! I BET HE'S HAVING GAY SEX BEHIND YOUR BACK" you could take it a step down and say "That is a very gay area, are you keeping tabs on your husbands actions?". Honestly, tone it down.

    Leave a comment:


  • One-eyed Jack
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    I agree with Sister Talitha. This is the introduction thread for someone who appears to be walking with out Savior, Little Miss Sara.

    Personally, I will not respond to further provocation by PeterIV8.

    Welcome to Landover, Little Miss Sara; I hope you find the congregation congenial.

    ~~ OEJ

    Leave a comment:


  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post


    Now, as I said before - STOP derailing this thread.
    Quite right too!!

    It's typically selfish of an outsider to try and prevent us from doing our True Christian(tm) duty to help someone out. In this case, this poor unfortunate Woman who has to live amongst Homers.
    I expect she's sitting there in tears because of YOU!

    Leave a comment:


  • SalvationSeeker
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Originally posted by PeterIV8 View Post
    I'm way too lazy to go through and section my arguments into quotes, as always, so here goes.

    Perhaps you're right about my views on God's intervention, I concede to that. But there is no proof of God or Jesus aside from the Bible saying so. You just believe this because you're told to. You think "I'm not told to believe it, I just do believe it" But where did this belief start?
    You most likely believe that God DOESN'T exist because someone told you so.
    Or because you simply thought so yourself. It doesn't matter.
    You believe just as much as we do - even more in fact, as I've pointed out further down.

    I do not hold any hatred for humanity, because I simply do not believe that if you have gay sex you will burn in hell. I based that statement off your beliefs, not mine.
    You considered, if so even for just a moment, my beliefs to be true.
    And you decided that it wouldn't matter if they are:
    That makes you uncaring. Extremely uncaring.

    And why did you only choose to give a rebuttle to the bolded part? AGAIN, World leaders run the world on what the PEOPLE want.
    Because the rest was irrelveant, we've already established the fact that they ignore God.
    And most of them run it according to what they think is their own wishes, but which really is satan's wishes put in their heads, don't be naive!
    Satan controls this world, with the allowance from God, for God does use satan for His own ends.
    Praise God!

    And you say it doesnt matter the amount of beliefs, it has to be the RIGHT belief, well aside from CIRCULAR LOGIC (Jesus is the only way to heaven, Is this true? yes. why? because the bible says so). There has to be more than "just because" to back your argument. You fail to mention (aside from the Bible saying so) WHY your belief is RIGHT.
    I believe my belief is right, just like you do about yours, and that should be all you need.
    Besides, God talks to us Christians, so we have more "proof" than you have.
    Your rejection of this proof doesn't invalidate it, it simply shows you are close-minded and have an agenda:
    That you'll do ANYTHING to "disprove" God.

    YOU prove that someone CAN speak to God!
    I've spoken to God myself on many occasions.
    So I have more proof to that you can, than you have to your theory that you can't..
    And the fact that you reject my testimony, and the testimony of others, only goes to prove your biased and close-minded.
    And so a mighty big hypocrite for calling us such.

    I am not a racist, or a subject dodger. I just refuse to argue against stupidness. Like you asking me why I'm such a subject dodging racist. You must've come across a judgement. That question implies an accusation. Didn't we just go over this? And there is racism all OVER this board, good sir. Don't even try to say it's not tolerated.
    There is no racism whatsoever here from US.
    Please take your vile accusations elsewhere.

    And I'd like to see these statistics, rather than your "say-so's" about Banker Jews. I'd also like to point out that blacks and Muslims grow up in much different circumstances than whites. Circumstances that yield different results. Even if segregation isn't prevalent, it's still there in some parts of the world.
    Why don't you look them up yourself?
    I didn't come to YOUR forum, question YOUR beliefs.
    For if you're truly interested in the truth, you would make an effort at such, but you only seem to be here to shove your beliefs down our throats...


    Now, as I said before - STOP derailing this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Originally posted by PeterIV8 View Post
    You must live in a cave, as segregation is NOT a part of our society anymore.
    Originally posted by PeterIV8 View Post
    Even if segregation isn't prevalent, it's still there in some parts of the world.
    Hmmm...

    Leave a comment:


  • PeterIV8
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    I'm way too lazy to go through and section my arguments into quotes, as always, so here goes.

    Perhaps you're right about my views on God's intervention, I concede to that. But there is no proof of God or Jesus aside from the Bible saying so. You just believe this because you're told to. You think "I'm not told to believe it, I just do believe it" But where did this belief start?

    I do not hold any hatred for humanity, because I simply do not believe that if you have gay sex you will burn in hell. I based that statement off your beliefs, not mine.

    And why did you only choose to give a rebuttle to the bolded part? AGAIN, World leaders run the world on what the PEOPLE want.

    And you say it doesnt matter the amount of beliefs, it has to be the RIGHT belief, well aside from CIRCULAR LOGIC (Jesus is the only way to heaven, Is this true? yes. why? because the bible says so). There has to be more than "just because" to back your argument. You fail to mention (aside from the Bible saying so) WHY your belief is RIGHT.

    YOU prove that someone CAN speak to God!

    I am not a racist, or a subject dodger. I just refuse to argue against stupidness. Like you asking me why I'm such a subject dodging racist. You must've come across a judgement. That question implies an accusation. Didn't we just go over this? And there is racism all OVER this board, good sir. Don't even try to say it's not tolerated.

    And I'd like to see these statistics, rather than your "say-so's" about Banker Jews. I'd also like to point out that blacks and Muslims grow up in much different circumstances than whites. Circumstances that yield different results. Even if segregation isn't prevalent, it's still there in some parts of the world.

    Leave a comment:


  • One-eyed Jack
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    PeterIV8: "God does not intervene with anything that happens in this world, minus maybe natural disasters, and issues involving chance. Therefore, He does not have a say in how the world works. World leaders run the world based on what the PEOPLE want..."

    That, Sir, is demonstrably FALSE DOCTRINE.

    If God is omniscient, omnipotent, and perfect then it is impossible that He does not intervene in human affairs.

    If there is great evil in His universe, and God does not oppose it, then He is complicit in that evil: He is, by failure to take action, an accomplice of the worst killers, dictators, and pop stars the world has known.

    Therefore all that happens in the universe must be part of God's Plan. He must work the world like clay, molding it to His might will.

    The Bible tells us that God marks the fall of a sparrow, and again and again we are told that He can and does intervene in the affairs of man. Bring not false teachings among us, Sir! Bring not damnable heresies!

    But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 Peter 2:1

    ~~ OEJ

    Leave a comment:


  • SalvationSeeker
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Originally posted by PeterIV8 View Post
    God does not intervene with anything that happens in this world, minus maybe natural disasters, and issues involving chance. Therefore, He does not have a say in how the world works. World leaders run the world based on what the PEOPLE want, not from one out of thousands of different belief systems.
    Your attempt at trying to be logical fails utterly because your first statement is based on your say-so, and not fact.
    PROVE the part I've bolded, then you can talk like that.

    Myself, I totally disagree with segregation. If someone wants to live the lifestyle of burning forever in Hell, I say let them! Let them plow eachothers rectums, I don't care! It's not my business. And you can probably pull some Bible quote out of your ass that'll make indifference evil.
    I don't need to, you yourself has just proved how evil and uncaring you are.
    Your utter HATE for mankind makes me sad.

    In the eyes an Anthropologist there are MANY different religions, who ALL believe different things, to various degrees of belief. Some more extreme than others. I don't understand what makes you think YOUR beliefs are automatically correct. Picture yourself as a Muslim, blowing yourself up for your religion. Think of how strongly they believe in their religion.
    Belief don't cut it. It must be the RIGHT belief. The belief in Jesus.
    Jesus is the truth, Jesus is the only way to Heaven. (John 14:6)

    And I can't take any problems up with God, nobody can. If they can, theyre schizophrenic, and need to seek help.
    Prove it..
    I'm getting a bit tired of you thinking your say-so's are proof of anything except that you pull your "facts" out of your behind.

    And what a load of BS, me being a hypocrite for accusing someone of something. If I accuse of a black person of being a nigger, does that make me a nigger?
    Why are you such a subject-dodging racist?
    Why do you think being black is a sin in itself?
    Racism isn't tolerated here.

    ALL OVER this forum, there are accusations of Jews doing different things to different people. Or Nigras, or Muslims, but not only them.
    It's a FACT that jews are more greedy than the general population, that's why so many of them are bankers.
    Just like it's a FACT that muslims are violent, and negroes more involved in crime than whites.
    It's all proven statistics. Look it up.

    And addressing Sister Talitha, I do not regret making a judgement, creating an opinion, but I do apologize. But you if you really want to "save" someone, don't accuse their husbands of having gay sex when you don't even know the person.
    You need to accept Jesus, friend.. Can't you see that?
    Now please stop derailing this thread, cause that's not very nice to Miss. Sara either...

    Leave a comment:


  • PeterIV8
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
    And I do wonder who they are to argue with the Creator of all that is..
    But since you obviously think the same as they - I'm asking you the same question.



    I'm a Christian with the mind of Christ, commanded to judge people according to their righteousness by Christ.

    But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
    For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
    1 Corinthians 2:15-16

    You however, are an unsaved sinner.
    You cannot judge anyone without being a hypocrite. (John 8:7, 1 John 3:6)
    For whatever you accuse someone of, you are guilty of it yourself. (James 2:10)

    If you have a problem with any of this, I suggest you first and foremost take it up with God.
    Tell me how that goes..



    So you didn't arrive at that opinion through making a (wicked) judgement about her character...
    Don't argue semantics with me, sinner.
    The people who run this world do so without the assistance from God. God does not intervene with anything that happens in this world, minus maybe natural disasters, and issues involving chance. Therefore, He does not have a say in how the world works. World leaders run the world based on what the PEOPLE want, not from one out of thousands of different belief systems.

    Myself, I totally disagree with segregation. If someone wants to live the lifestyle of burning forever in Hell, I say let them! Let them plow eachothers rectums, I don't care! It's not my business. And you can probably pull some Bible quote out of your ass that'll make indifference evil.

    In the eyes an Anthropologist there are MANY different religions, who ALL believe different things, to various degrees of belief. Some more extreme than others. I don't understand what makes you think YOUR beliefs are automatically correct. Picture yourself as a Muslim, blowing yourself up for your religion. Think of how strongly they believe in their religion.

    And I can't take any problems up with God, nobody can. If they can, theyre schizophrenic, and need to seek help.

    And what a load of BS, me being a hypocrite for accusing someone of something. If I accuse of a black person of being a nigger, does that make me a nigger? ALL OVER this forum, there are accusations of Jews doing different things to different people. Or Nigras, or Muslims, but not only them.

    And addressing Sister Talitha, I do not regret making a judgement, creating an opinion, but I do apologize. But you if you really want to "save" someone, don't accuse their husbands of having gay sex when you don't even know the person.

    Leave a comment:


  • SalvationSeeker
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Originally posted by PeterIV8 View Post
    It doesn't matter what I say about God's word, you dolt. I'm SAYING we don't live in a society where segregation is prevalent. So, ask the leaders of our world who THEY are to argue with the Creator of all that is.
    And I do wonder who they are to argue with the Creator of all that is..
    But since you obviously think the same as they - I'm asking you the same question.

    Who are you to judge the Jewish, Blacks, or Muslims? Who are you to question me?
    I'm a Christian with the mind of Christ, commanded to judge people according to their righteousness by Christ.

    But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
    For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
    1 Corinthians 2:15-16

    You however, are an unsaved sinner.
    You cannot judge anyone without being a hypocrite. (John 8:7, 1 John 3:6)
    For whatever you accuse someone of, you are guilty of it yourself. (James 2:10)

    If you have a problem with any of this, I suggest you first and foremost take it up with God.
    Tell me how that goes..

    I didn't judge sister Talitha, I stated an opinion in which I said she disgusts me.
    So you didn't arrive at that opinion through making a (wicked) judgement about her character...
    Don't argue semantics with me, sinner.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeterIV8
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Sorry for the double post (unless you post before this)

    But, upon reviewing my previous post a second time, I did judge Sister Talitha. I called her a cold-hearted shut in. That being the case, I have as much power to judge her as YOU do to judge Blacks, Jews and Muslims... and that's very little power.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeterIV8
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
    Well!! There's gratitude for you!
    I attempt to help this poor unfortunate Woman out over the fact that her husband is a hell-Bound Sodomite and I give her fair warnings about how she could catch some kind of Homer-spread disease carried by a Fag!
    She lives in England you foolish person. FAG CENTRAL!!
    Have you no Christian Compassion at all?

    As far as living in a cave, far from it. my Mansion within the grounds of the Freehold Compound has every available luxury a true Christian™ Woman could wish for.
    Have you ever heard of a little place I like to call SAN FRANCISCO? England isn't "fag central". Biologlically, they are no different from us, as we descended from them.

    And you weren't attempting to save her at all, you just openly insutled her husband because he didn't like her apple pie.

    Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
    Segregation from unbelievers is commanded by God. (2 Corinthians 6:14-15 & Romans 16:17)
    Who are you to argue with the Creator of all that is?
    And who are you to judge Sister Talitha?
    It doesn't matter what I say about God's word, you dolt. I'm SAYING we don't live in a society where segregation is prevalent. So, ask the leaders of our world who THEY are to argue with the Creator of all that is.

    Who are you to judge the Jewish, Blacks, or Muslims? Who are you to question me? I didn't judge sister Talitha, I stated an opinion in which I said she disgusts me.

    Leave a comment:


  • One-eyed Jack
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Well, I for one am glad that Little Miss Sara chose to try Landover.

    Very few of our prospective members quote Scripture in their posts, and to see the word of the Lord in her first post was refreshing indeed.

    I agree that many parts of the Earth know not the Lord. Most of California is filled with californicators; Sin Francisco is like unto Sodom in its hatred of God.

    I myself adore apple pie, although it must be said I adore nearly all things edible. However, I admit to a certain degree of shock in imagining a husband committing sodomy from behind his wife's back. We all know there is only one Christian position for introcoursation, and that is the missionary position.

    And the vale of Siddim was full of slimepits; and the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, and fell there; and they that remained fled to the mountain. Genesis 14:10

    Keep your husband out of the slimepits, Miss Sara, and all will yet be well.

    ~~ OEJ
    Last edited by One-eyed Jack; 01-06-2008, 03:19 PM. Reason: Formatting

    Leave a comment:


  • SalvationSeeker
    replied
    Re: Hello Everyone!

    Originally posted by PeterIV8 View Post
    Sister Talitha, you are a coldhearted shut in.

    You must live in a cave, as segregation is NOT a part of our society anymore. If you are disgusted at where this girl lives for THAT reason, you should be disgusted at all of North America.

    That was extremely uncalled for to insult somebody as you just did, I am disgusted at your behavior, and disgusted that this woman did not defend her husband, I think an apology is in order.
    Segregation from unbelievers is commanded by God. (2 Corinthians 6:14-15 & Romans 16:17)
    Who are you to argue with the Creator of all that is?
    And who are you to judge Sister Talitha?

    Leave a comment:

Working...