X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Free of Hate
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Jan 2008
    • 2

    #1

    Peace, love, eternal damnation

    It seems common in this forum to justify your beliefs and actions because of text in a book. Please, believe what you want, that is not the issue at hand. Faith can be a very, very, powerful and great thing. But what some of you are doing (especially Brother Temperance and Father Ezekiel) is insanely radical, and dangerous. You are trying to use religion to strike fear in other people. I would love to believe that christianity is right, that any religion is right for that matter, but every religion has people like you. Extremists. Islam is not a violent religion, now Al Qaeda is. Al Qaeda has taken the otherwise normal religion of Islam, and warped it into a violent, no tolerance group of hate. And they justify this with the same book that millions of innocent and loving people read every day. This song and dance has happened elsewhere. Here in America, Christianity, an icon of Love and unity has been warped into an extremist group of hate and intolerance. And this forum is only a small product of this message of hate. I am neutral towards religion. I have seen the great unity it can bring, how religious gatherings can help and save so many people. But I have also seen its destruction, the countless wars and the dead and wounded that it has left in it's wake. The most anyone can do with religion, or anything in that matter, is interpret. So I am asking that you interpret the bible better, I don't believe Jesus to be intolerable and full of hatred. Instead of claiming that I am damned to hell, please, live life, enjoy it. Quit ranting and repenting and get out there and make a difference for yourself. Do what makes you happy. Don't live your live completely on the pages of a book. Carve your own path in this world, love, laugh, and listen. This is all I ask. I can only hope that America can survive this onslaught of great intolerance, ignorance, and hate. And, as I suspect, the replies to this will only prove my point further if they included further rants, threats of going to hell, ext.
  • VanceRenadi
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Jan 2008
    • 4

    #2
    Re: Have you forgotten to dance in life?

    I will not condemn you, I say good job
    this is a forum after all, and I'm sure you will see in minutes you will be flooded with all the True Christians who want you to listen to their view as you have so easily offered up yours remember this is a public place

    Comment

    • I love m'self
      Confirmed Enemy of God
      BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
      • Jan 2008
      • 23

      #3
      Re: Have you forgotten to dance in life?

      They're all Narcissists stroking their egos.

      Comment

      • Pastor Ezekiel
        Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
         
        • Sep 2006
        • 78556

        #4
        Re: Have you forgotten to dance in life?

        Originally posted by I love m'self View Post
        They're all Narcissists stroking their egos.
        And you're a bunch of smart-alecky asshats who think Jesus is some hippie who won't deal with you harshly. Well I've got news for you jennifer: Jesus is gonna beat the living shit out of you when He gets His hands on you. And your fag boyfriends too.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

        Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

        Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

        Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

        Comment

        Working...