X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by PrinsesseLily View Post
    Wonderful

    I am almost inclined to say it's wise words, but one should be allowed to do his own experiences in life and make mistakes, that's the way we learn. We are not identical and although we have chosen to live by the same bible, we still have each our way and interpret it. Every single human being is unique.
    Now Lily, I have to disagree with you here. You are being way too open minded and living a life fraught with danger with that attitude. Tell me, are you willing to learn about hot stoves? High cliffs? Running with scissors? Flirting with the Devil?

    hehe kids are crazy and they should then be allowed to have fun: D
    I work with children and they are fantastic there is nothing evil in a child's mind.
    For the most part yes however, it is not uncommon for the Devil to make a deal with a dimwitted child. This is why you must watch them like a hawk and keep them in a secured environment where outside forces cannot affect them.

    hmm yes it sounds very simple, but I do not want a husband who beats me and treats me bad. I want someone who loves me and adores me. It must be a us and not him controlling me.
    A husband will never beat you unless you deserve it. I hated beating my first two wives but they simply refused to listen and follow simple directions. Now, that is not asking too much, is it? I was fortunate that God took those despicable females and tossed them like rotten fish to Hell. My current wife only needed a little correction during our first few years of marriage. She was a quick learner and has not needed a strapping in quite some time. We do have a equal partnership, my wife and I. If she behaves, I do not punish her.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bible Student
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Andre-Bartholomew View Post
    Well no you dont really follow the words of God, but the words of the old Greeks and Hebrew's.
    The 1611 King James Bible is the word of God, just like Sister Lola wrote. I don't understand the twisted logic of your sentence.

    Originally posted by Andre-Bartholomew View Post
    The KVJ is just a version of the Bible made by King Henry VIII king of England in 1611, but the whole version, was made by 46 Scholars, who translated the Old text's from the new testament (made by the greeks) and the old testament (made by the Hebrew's).
    Henry VIII died in 1547, fifty years before. There was another king coincidentally called James, the grandson of Henry who gave the instructions to create the 1611 King James Bible. Elizabeth ruled England between Henry and James. James was the son of Mary, queen of Scots. James was the first king of the united Scots and England.

    While you are correct about the New Testament you are slightly off base concerning the Old Testament. Yes the scholars did use the Masoretic Texts for the Hebrew. But they also used the Greek Septuagint. If you ever used the real, original 1611 King James Bible instead of the revised versions, you would see the marginal notes and footnotes noticing various readings referring back to the Masoretic Texts and the Septuagint.

    Originally posted by Andre-Bartholomew View Post
    If the new testament was written in the 1700 then It woulnd't have been so Male dominant, as if the Greeks wrote it. When it was written, there was still slaves in Grece, and women was looked apon like dirt.
    There were slaves all over the world in 1700 especially in America. In fact slavery also existed in Merry Ole England in 1700. It was only finally abolished in 1833 as a result of several court cases beginning in 1771.

    Originally posted by Andre-Bartholomew View Post
    So really you just follow old Greek ways of living, made into "gods Words" because they wanted the world to be like there own way of life.


    Gods Blessings.

    Andre
    Why do you end with "Gods Blessings"? Why would you think God blesses anyone or anything? Where does your information about God come from if not from the Bible?

    One last question -- are you aware of the pecking order here at Landover Baptist Church? Hint: You are Unsaved Trash. Sister Lola is a Forum Member. Consider carefully before you contradict her, especially when you are disseminating disinformation.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Dewitt
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by PrinsesseLily View Post
    hmm yes it sounds very simple, but I do not want a husband who beats me and treats me bad. I want someone who loves me and adores me. It must be a us and not him controlling me.

    A female needs guidance, and yes discipline, with out our help all of you would just turn into whores. You do not want to be a whore do you?

    Leave a comment:


  • PrinsesseLily
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    I worry abut all young women. I am just that kind of caring older man.
    Wonderful



    Well, trust the experience of those that have come before you. Do not question them as they have learned by experience and hopefully, from those that came before them.
    I am almost inclined to say it's wise words, but one should be allowed to do his own experiences in life and make mistakes, that's the way we learn. We are not identical and although we have chosen to live by the same bible, we still have each our way and interpret it. Every single human being is unique.


    My own daughters have a rebellious streak. A few weeks ago, they wore a brown sock on the left foot and a black one on the right, every daughter. Can you believe that! Those crazy kids.
    hehe kids are crazy and they should then be allowed to have fun: D
    I work with children and they are fantastic there is nothing evil in a child's mind.



    That is simple.
    So many people try to make it seem like a big mystery. Your job on Earth is to follow God's Holy Word© and produce Soldiers for Christ. As I said, pretty simple.
    hmm yes it sounds very simple, but I do not want a husband who beats me and treats me bad. I want someone who loves me and adores me. It must be a us and not him controlling me.
    Last edited by James Hutchins; 03-09-2011, 07:25 PM. Reason: Fixed quotes - Please do keep up

    Leave a comment:


  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Andre-Bartholomew View Post
    Well as it stands, it was during King Henry the VIII the Book was written in England.
    Wrong King, wrong era, wrong Bible, sunshine.

    And no you say you dont treat your women like dirt? well why do you beat your women then? why is it, that a woman should be quiet, when it obvious that working together would give a better result?
    I never beat dirt. But I did beat my wife when she was still alive (she's in Hell now). Beating your wife means you CARE. It means you FOLLOW GOD'S WORD.

    Now stop derailing this thread, as Brother James is having a nice conversation with the OP.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre-Bartholomew
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
    Ah, yes, hence the name King James Version.

    I hope the rest of your information is more reliable.



    If the Greeks wrote it it would be full of homersexurals and debauchery.

    Do you really think God is not powerful enough to make sure there is one, and only, one True Version of His world? And why concentrate on the New Testament only? Ever heard of the Old one?

    God's word is eternal, it's not a fashion.

    Further more, we don't consider women dirt. They can be saved in child bearing (and by being quiet). So your accusation is FALSE.
    Well as it stands, it was during King Henry the VIII the Book was written in England.

    Well I'm sorry but the sure fact is, that the Greeks wrote the new testament, and the Hebrew's wrote the Old, and if you look at it, there sure is a lot of things common to the greek way of living, and the things standing in the Bible.

    And no you say you dont treat your women like dirt? well why do you beat your women then? why is it, that a woman should be quiet, when it obvious that working together would give a better result?

    Gods blessings.

    Andre

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by PrinsesseLily View Post
    Hello James ..

    you seem to be a nice soul, it's like everybody else just has doomed. But not you, you just seems to worry.
    I worry abut all young women. I am just that kind of caring older man.

    First, I do not know if my parents monitor the Internet, I sure hope so. I'd rather not encounter something creepy.
    You should have your father sit next to you when online or install keystroke and other monitoring software.

    yeah you could say I'm confused but who isn't?
    and yes I'm a bit rebel but as you say, you were also young once.
    Well, trust the experience of those that have come before you. Do not question them as they have learned by experience and hopefully, from those that came before them.
    My own daughters have a rebellious streak. A few weeks ago, they wore a brown sock on the left foot and a black one on the right, every daughter. Can you believe that! Those crazy kids.

    I seek only the meaning of life.
    That is simple.
    So many people try to make it seem like a big mystery. Your job on Earth is to follow God's Holy Word© and produce Soldiers for Christ. As I said, pretty simple.

    Obey your father. Get married, obey your husband. Make babies. Cook good food, keep a clean home. You will be able to fulfill your destiny if you follow these simple rules.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Andre-Bartholomew View Post
    The KVJ is just a version of the Bible made by King Henry VIII king of England in 1611
    Ah, yes, hence the name King James Version.

    I hope the rest of your information is more reliable.

    If the new testament was written in the 1700 then It woulnd't have been so Male dominant, as if the Greeks wrote it. When it was written, there was still slaves in Grece, and women was looked apon like dirt.
    If the Greeks wrote it it would be full of homersexurals and debauchery.

    Do you really think God is not powerful enough to make sure there is one, and only, one True Version of His world? And why concentrate on the New Testament only? Ever heard of the Old one?

    God's word is eternal, it's not a fashion.

    Further more, we don't consider women dirt. They can be saved in child bearing (and by being quiet). So your accusation is FALSE.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andre-Bartholomew
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by Lola Handcock View Post
    we live the way God has told us. Have you read His word, its the Bible.

    Well no you dont really follow the words of God, but the words of the old Greeks and Hebrew's.

    The KVJ is just a version of the Bible made by King Henry VIII king of England in 1611, but the whole version, was made by 46 Scholars, who translated the Old text's from the new testament (made by the greeks) and the old testament (made by the Hebrew's).

    If the new testament was written in the 1700 then It woulnd't have been so Male dominant, as if the Greeks wrote it. When it was written, there was still slaves in Grece, and women was looked apon like dirt.

    So really you just follow old Greek ways of living, made into "gods Words" because they wanted the world to be like there own way of life.


    Gods Blessings.

    Andre

    Leave a comment:


  • PrinsesseLily
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Hello James ..

    you seem to be a nice soul, it's like everybody else just has doomed. But not you, you just seems to worry.

    First, I do not know if my parents monitor the Internet, I sure hope so. I'd rather not encounter something creepy.

    yeah you could say I'm confused but who isn't?
    and yes I'm a bit rebel but as you say, you were also young once.

    I seek only the meaning of life.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Welcome Lily, nice to have you here. I do hope your internet usage is monitored by your parents. There are a lot of unsavory creeps out there, believe you me!

    I can tell you are a confused young lady, which is not surprising as most women are. Be thankful God led you to us for guidance in becoming engulfed in His love.

    You say you once were a follower of Jesus but not now. Why is that? Do you think your anger at our innocent little forum is a example of your misplaced angst? I know how you kids like to rebel (I was young once too) and you think you have all the answers. The thing is Lily, all the answers for all of time are the same. Just like driving a car, you have to follow the laws, as a person on Gods Earth you have to follow His laws. If you do not, instead of a mere fine for speeding, you spend eternity in Hell. Quite a price to pay for wanton misbehavior, don't you think?

    Are you a friend of PrinsesseAnja?

    Leave a comment:


  • Youth Minister Harry
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by PrinsesseLily View Post
    yes it matters, for as long as there is not hate there is always hope..
    But, Ms. Lily, there will always be hate here on Earth until Jesus' return. Where ever Love for God is missing, hate fills the void. Be ever cautious, as there is no salvation at all without Jesus Christ, and Jesus hates those who do not believe in Him just as much as he hates murderers and sorcerers and scaredy cats:

    Revelation 21:8
    But the fearefull, and vnbeleeuing, and the abominable, and murderers, and whore mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all lyars, shall haue their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

    I'm praying for you to find the logical Truth in what you have learned about Christ!

    Being Committed Through The Blood Of Salvation,
    Harry Lester

    Leave a comment:


  • Zechariah Smyth
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by PrinsesseLily View Post
    ohhh maybe he just let me down somewhere along the way and yes I have read the Bible...
    He let YOU down somewhere along the way?



    Which version of the Bible were you reading? If it was anything other than the 1611 KJV, you might as well have been reading Cosmopolitan.

    (Galatians 1:6-7) "I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ."

    Yours in Christ,

    Zechariah Smyth

    Leave a comment:


  • PrinsesseLily
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
    Does it matter at this point? You've abandoned Him, rejected the Bible and now He has no choice but to cast you into hell.
    yes it matters, for as long as there is not hate there is always hope..

    Leave a comment:


  • John Creeser
    replied
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by PrinsesseLily View Post
    spoiled hardly and like I said I don't hate God.
    Does it matter at this point? You've abandoned Him, rejected the Bible and now He has no choice but to cast you into hell.

    Leave a comment:

Working...