Please direct me towards some reading materials so i can get more familiar with this church
Praise God, I can see that He has delivered you into our hands, even if your user name sounds a bit sinful. I have two suggestions for reading:
(1) The Bible, King James 1611 version. It's online here, or in audio format here (I like the audio version, since with it you can expose your family or coworkers to God's Word at the same time). You can read along with us as we go through the Bible In A Year.
Here's a fine sermon delivered by Pastor Deacon Fred to a group of athiests. I understand that he converted thousands of those misguided folk on that day into Landover Baptists. Praise the Lord! You can learn a lot about us from that.
Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25
Comment