X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DavyBe
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Yes, I stop!

    Later, that guests geve nevertheless no more attention
    Last edited by Pastor Billy-Reuben; 01-15-2008, 10:25 PM. Reason: Satanic messages Babelfished

    Leave a comment:


  • Satan666
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    boys what is this cancer prospectless as a matter of fact
    Last edited by Pastor Billy-Reuben; 01-15-2008, 10:25 PM. Reason: Satanic Messages Babelfished

    Leave a comment:


  • DavyBe
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Originally posted by sterf-kanker-jezus View Post
    En welke tievus mongool ben jij nou weer?
    I have seen it slightly! !
    Last edited by Pastor Billy-Reuben; 01-15-2008, 10:24 PM. Reason: Satanic messages Babelfished

    Leave a comment:


  • ThE_OwNeR
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    But tell me why are games bad? Then you should call movies, music and other stuff as entertainment also bad. But why is it bad to have fun?

    Leave a comment:


  • sterf-kanker-jezus
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    *Removed irrelevant picture. Don't clutter the thread. ~~ One-eyed Jack.

    And which tievus mongool are you nou?
    Last edited by Pastor Billy-Reuben; 01-15-2008, 10:24 PM. Reason: Satanic messages babelfished

    Leave a comment:


  • Satan666
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    you're the second one who calls me kiddo, childish etc.

    I don't believe in God of Jesus so why does that make me Childish..

    I believe in Satan, why should that be different than you stupid fucks believe in Jesus who was born out of a Virgin

    i come from a other country so that's why my language isn't that good as your by Jesus blessed typing, get a life and a new relegion..charging me down cause i spell some words wrong, that's childish, stupid ass fucks

    Jesus and God are made up for asswipes who can't survive the hard and normal day life..they flee to their so called lord to find hope and forgiveness cause they can't handle life, fucking pricks

    Leave a comment:


  • DavyBe
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    *Removed irrelevant picture. This is not a game forum; pics that have no relevance to the discussion merely clutter the thread. ~~ One-eyed Jack.
    Last edited by One-eyed Jack; 01-15-2008, 10:14 PM. Reason: Removed irrelevant picture. This is not a game forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • One-eyed Jack
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    TheOwner: "I always thought: They do what they do, and i do what i do."

    When you see the Christian fundamentalist movement in your country, please continue thinking that.

    We are counting on your apathy and unconcern. Thank you very much.

    In the USA Christian fundamentalists are using the doctrines of free speech and freedom of religion to insulate ourselves from criticism. In reality, no political figure is free to speak against Christianity -- to do so would end his career and, possibly, his life.

    ----

    As far as satanism goes, it's yet another plastic new-age "religion" that stems from the works of a handful of bad writers: Aleister Crowley, Gerald Gardner, Anton LaVey. Fake cults started by hacks.

    Stan666, you are an idiot. You can't even spell "exist" and "infidels" and yet you post cheap, cheesy "satanist" prose and pretend it's all very threatening.

    Sorry, kiddo, I just don't feel very threatened at all. Somehow I think the Powerpuff Girls have it all over you in style and, well, power. Buddy, you is weak beer indeed.

    ~~ OEJ

    Leave a comment:


  • DavyBe
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    I already played a game with a spider-demon endboss??

    Is that good? Or are videogames just bad?

    Leave a comment:


  • ThE_OwNeR
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Originally posted by DavyBe View Post
    I rest my case..
    [/b]
    ACCEPT JESUS, OR SPEND ETERNITY WITH SPIDER-DEMONS IN HELL!
    So am i

    Leave a comment:


  • DavyBe
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    I'm sorry 4 my first posts here, but I will come to my real point now..

    Something did guide me to this forum, do u guys think it's time to change my life, time to change my believe?? Because after reading a few reactions here (like the topic about God doesn't exist) I feel like I don't know everything yet.

    My eyes are open, I must follow a new path..

    Leave a comment:


  • DavyBe
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Vote Huckabee or God will make you eat your children for betraying America, Christianity and Freedom.



    I rest my case..

    Leave a comment:


  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Originally posted by ThE_OwNeR View Post
    And yes i read the news and you know what? People make mistakes! That's what makes us human. Of course its said that those soldiers died because of there one troops, but sometimes you cant blame somebody. Shit happens...
    You tell that to their families, son.

    "Jeetje, was gewoon een faudtje, weetjewel. We gingen fan "boem" en toen waren ut andere ollanders".

    Friendly fire indeed. Just a mistake. Nothing to do with not replacing faulty equipment.

    Friend, Holland just isn't committed to the War on Terrorism. They think they can do good stuff - "nou ja, leuk, opbouwe en sjow" - over there, but they just don't know how knee deep the shit level is.

    It's an abomination.

    Leave a comment:


  • Satan666
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    You still believe in the story that there a child is born out of a virgin?

    well you are a retard, probally your mom and dad never had sex..then you got born out of a sheep's ass cause your mother thought she was maria so your dad decided to fuck a sheep

    God is no creator
    Satan is real, i saw enough man go down, never seen one fly to heaven tho'

    Leave a comment:


  • ThE_OwNeR
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    *zucht* I respect your faith...I always thought: They do what they do, and i do what i do. But i think what is going one here is extreme!

    And yes i read the news and you know what? People make mistakes! That's what makes us human. Of course its said that those soldiers died because of there one troops, but sometimes you cant blame somebody. Shit happens...

    Leave a comment:

Working...