X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ThE_OwNeR
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Originally posted by Joshua View Post
    Mario is not real you silly bint.
    Maybe he is. Just like God. No body saw him in persone to so what makes you think he doesnt exist?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
    I almost put on my rebuking hat here, then I looked up and saw it was you, Brother! You are so filled with Jesus, I keep forgetting you had the huge obstacle of being born European for you could find salvation and that you are still able to converse in that "ich bin ein hulabaloo kangaroo achtung" gobbledy-gook gibberish they speak over there!
    I am truly sorry Sister M&M! I guess I deserved that wad of infraction points for talking non-American again. When I hear these cheeseheads, I sometimes fall back into the errors of my pre-Saved® state.

    Thank you for the compliment as well. It is impossible to be filled with Jesus unless you can fully understand every nuance, reference, pointers, paradigms, paradoxes, and true meanings of the KJV1611.

    YIC.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThE_OwNeR
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Originally posted by Mellencamp View Post
    "Those who hold on to worthless idols abandon their loyalty to you."

    Jonah 2:8

    Son I think that you have allowed paganism to overcome you life and allowed yourself to indulge in your repressed sexual feelings by playing Super Mario Galaxy. So, heathen! Change your ways or be weary of your future!
    I never played Super Mario Galaxy I only like First Persone Shooters and i cna understand why you think that is 'evil'.

    Leave a comment:


  • IsGodReal?
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Glad that they don't call Kirby a Homosexual, because he's pink etc.

    That woudn't make any sense.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mellencamp
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Originally posted by ThE_OwNeR View Post
    And again my post is being ignored:

    But tell me why are games bad? Then you should call movies, music and other stuff as entertainment also bad. But why is it bad to have fun?
    "Those who hold on to worthless idols abandon their loyalty to you."

    Jonah 2:8

    Son I think that you have allowed paganism to overcome you life and allowed yourself to indulge in your repressed sexual feelings by playing Super Mario Galaxy. So, heathen! Change your ways or be weary of your future!

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother McGregor
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Originally posted by ThE_OwNeR View Post
    Hello guys,

    First i wanna say is that i'm not Christion (Is that how you call it?)
    I live in Holland (so please dont laught about my bad english ) and we have freedom of speechs(?). So i want to say some things:

    I don't believe in God, Jesus, Satan, Heaven or Hell. All i believe is that you have 1 life and you should make the best of it.

    I just so this is over with: i am a Gamer. And saw in a weblog of a friend of mine that you are against games. Aldo, some games. Like Super Mario Galaxy.

    You say that this game is mend to change people in Homosexuals (is that how you write it?) But what is wrong with that? I still dont get why it is wrong to love someone of your one sex(?). I'm not homosexual, i love girls but here in Holland it doesnt matter if your homosexual.

    Also you showed some pics of Mario and Luigi on the Gay parade. I didt see them but its likely that this has been Photoshopt. I personly think that isn't funny. How would you feel if i made a pic with God and Jesus doeing stuff? You cant just say there homosexual because of 1 picture. And about they Boxart of Mario Galaxy: This one

    If you look at the name: Super Mario Galaxy, there is little star glowing on some of the letters; Super Mario Galaxy,
    Then you get UR MR GAY: You are Mister Gay. But Gay means happy in English right?

    And that makes sense because Mario is a happy persone. Thats why everyone loves him.


    I just wanted to makes this clear that you judge to soon. Feel free to give a reaction

    So is it good manners in Holland to just barge in and mock Christianity or a person's beliefs?
    Well this is what I think about Holland. It should be flooded. The rich land there would probably feed a lot of fish and start rebuilding the fish stocks in the channel. I hope you don't mind and I think we should break the damns in your village first.

    Mario is not real you silly bint.

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
    Humor wel.

    Jullie pre-puberaal gezeik is helaas kansloos, en tevens van God los.

    Doei!
    I almost put on my rebuking hat here, then I looked up and saw it was you, Brother! You are so filled with Jesus, I keep forgetting you had the huge obstacle of being born European for you could find salvation and that you are still able to converse in that "ich bin ein hulabaloo kangaroo achtung" gobbledy-gook gibberish they speak over there!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Originally posted by Satan666 View Post
    you're the second one who calls me kiddo, childish etc.

    I don't believe in God of Jesus so why does that make me Childish..

    I believe in Satan, why should that be different than you stupid piffles believe in Jesus who was born out of a Virgin
    No you're childish because you believe in Satan without God. The concept is simply ludicrous. Satan only “exists” in as part of Christian teachings. There is no rationalist proof for the existence of “Satan”. Go to Dawkins and his horrible tribe of non-believers and peddle your story and they will laugh their backsides off at you. Satan is no anti-God, no negative to The Lord’s positive like so many foolish people seem to believe. Satan is pure and simply God’s prosecutor of sinners. A tool of The Lord, like any other angel.

    The “Satan” you so called “Satanist” spew off about is, as One-Eyed Jack so eloquently put it, new age plastic cheese from some confidence man at the same level as Wicca or Scientology. It’s religion light, a way to pretend you have beliefs without doing anything hard, like thinking. Even then Satanism is exceptional in its childish is because it is the kind idea you would expect out of a child; pure selfishness. Be a better person by being more self-centered, bah humans do that naturally, you don’t need religion for that. The whole effort of human philosophy, even the false doctrines that will land you in hell, is to encourage people to think about others.

    Originally posted by Satan666 View Post
    i come from a other country so that's why my language isn't that good as your by Jesus blessed typing, get a life and a new relegion..charging me down cause i spell some words wrong, that's childish, stupid ass piffles me, me, me, it’s all about me.
    It’s all about respect. You don’t have any for anyone else so you an’t getting any.

    Originally posted by Satan666 View Post
    Jesus and God are made up for asswipes who can't survive the hard and normal day life..they flee to their so called lord to find hope and forgiveness cause they can't handle life, piffleing pricks
    Wrong kid, people become Christians because they want to be good people. If they couldn’t take life they start drinking or take drugs, that’s escapism. Being a Christian takes work and what work it is. If we Christians are so “weak” why do we control the most powerful country in the world? How many “strong” Satanist are world leaders or even captains of industry? Hold any position of influence at all?

    Let’s put this way; we “weak” Christians conquered the new World, destroyed a series of indigenous cultures without mercy and committed the greatest genocide ever seen in the history of man. Show me on act from a “strong” Satanist that even comes close. With our TRUE God we can be ten times more viscous than a “strong” Satanist could ever be.

    Leave a comment:


  • One-eyed Jack
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    The Owner: Sorry, yes, there are several different posters with different discussions going on now in the thread.

    I agree with you. There are very many bad things in movies, music, YouTube, and in many other cultural phenomena.

    To the Christian fundamentalist anything which leads the watcher or hearer away from God is bad. Not just bad, but evil!

    So cultural censorship is a first-order priority for us Christians. If I have time I'll look up some really excellent quotes on the subject. Right now the best site I know for that purpose seems to be down.

    Historically, in the 1980s some American Christians put together a coalition to change American society. One of their main goals was to make all public communication -- movies, music, art -- to a "Christ-centered" kind. This coalition has had good success getting its people into places of power.

    ~~ OEJ

    Leave a comment:


  • Talitha
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Originally posted by The_dutchtruth View Post
    Because Mario is some kind of a homosexual, because he is always with his brother Luigi etc. etc. According to their logic that is.
    Is there a School holiday in the Netherlands? It looks like we have a whole classroom in here.

    Leave a comment:


  • The_dutchtruth
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Because Mario is some kind of a homosexual, because he is always with his brother Luigi etc. etc. According to their logic that is.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThE_OwNeR
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    And again my post is being ignored:

    But tell me why are games bad? Then you should call movies, music and other stuff as entertainment also bad. But why is it bad to have fun?

    Leave a comment:


  • One-eyed Jack
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Satan666: I called you "kiddo" because I think you are much younger than me (I am old, old, old...and smelly, and unpleasant)...and because I find occultist beliefs laughable.

    I have never seen any evidence that the occult is anything more than a particularly silly superstition. People seem to be able to fool themselves in the most idiotic ways.

    ~~ OEJ

    Leave a comment:


  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Originally posted by The_dutchtruth View Post
    Waarom? Humor blijft een goed wapen?
    Humor wel.

    Jullie pre-puberaal gezeik is helaas kansloos, en tevens van God los.

    Doei!

    Leave a comment:


  • The_dutchtruth
    replied
    Re: Hi, open your eyes!

    Originally posted by Satan666 View Post
    boys what is this cancer prospectless as a matter of fact
    Why? Humour remains a good weapon
    Last edited by Pastor Billy-Reuben; 01-15-2008, 10:26 PM. Reason: Satanic messages Babelfished

    Leave a comment:

Working...