X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Felicity
    As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
    True Christian™
    • Apr 2010
    • 4834

    #31
    Re: My Friend Is A Lesbian... Help!!

    Originally posted by KobraKid View Post
    This laptop is dreadfully slow.
    Why not pray for a faster one?
    I Jesus!

    Comment

    • Lycia The Repentant
      Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
      Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2010
      • 2019

      #32
      Re: My Friend Is A Lesbian... Help!!

      Originally posted by KobraKid View Post
      I'm sorry. She was being sarcastic. Not wasn't. This laptop is dreadfully slow.
      Friend, I'm getting the feeling that you two probably never really thought about Christianity. There's a good chance you're following some sort of cherry-picker, cafeteria Christian church. Why don't you two tell us a little bit more about your faith and your church?
      "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

      An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
      Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
      My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
      Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
      An Open Question to All false christians.

      Comment

      • KobraKid
        Confirmed Enemy of God
        BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
        • Apr 2011
        • 27

        #33
        Re: My Friend Is A Lesbian... Help!!

        Originally posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
        Friend, I'm getting the feeling that you two probably never really thought about Christianity. There's a good chance you're following some sort of cherry-picker, cafeteria Christian church. Why don't you two tell us a little bit more about your faith and your church?
        I don't go to chuch... I literally don't have the time. I mean. Not while i'm touring and such, but when I'm off the tour, I go to a small little church in the deserts of California. And who do you mean by two? And makes you think that?
        Originally posted by Felicity View Post
        Why not pray for a faster one?
        HA! Trust me. I have. But thanks to my brother, I can just go out and buy one. Thank you Jesus!

        Comment

        • Lycia The Repentant
          Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
          Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2010
          • 2019

          #34
          Re: My Friend Is A Lesbian... Help!!

          Originally posted by KobraKid View Post
          I don't go to chuch... I literally don't have the time. I mean. Not while i'm touring and such, but when I'm off the tour, I go to a small little church in the deserts of California. And who do you mean by two? And makes you think that?
          I meant you and your friend. You know, the one you're supposedly sitting right next to.

          Look, this forum exists so we can praise Jesus and discuss how great the Bible is. Do you have anything to talk about along those lines? Any questions about scripture?
          "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

          An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
          Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
          My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
          Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
          An Open Question to All false christians.

          Comment

          • KobraKid
            Confirmed Enemy of God
            BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
            • Apr 2011
            • 27

            #35
            Re: My Friend Is A Lesbian... Help!!

            Originally posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
            I meant you and your friend. You know, the one you're supposedly sitting right next to.

            Look, this forum exists so we can praise Jesus and discuss how great the Bible is. Do you have anything to talk about along those lines? Any questions about scripture?
            Ahh.. Bethanie. I kind of figured that. Just wanted to make sure. Hmm... Questions about scripture? Yes. I suppose I do. In the bible where it says “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7 to be exact. That's about acceptance riiiight?? >.> Then why do you hate my brother, my band, and I suppose... myself. So much, when you don't even know us?
            I suppose that doesn't count though. I guess I should ask this. Are you and your church ana-baptists?

            Comment

            • MisterM
              True Christian™
              True Christian™
              • Mar 2011
              • 1480

              #36
              Re: My Friend Is A Lesbian... Help!!

              Originally posted by KobraKid View Post
              Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7 to be exact.
              1 Samuel 16:7 says " But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."

              You are reading some heathen book, not bible. I think you are here to mock us but thats ok, Matthew 5:11-12 tells that is just blessing to us.
              Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

              Comment

              • Bible Student
                Master of Biblical Study and Ancient Languages
                With Jesus now.
                True Christian™
                • Dec 2010
                • 2474

                #37
                Re: My Friend Is A Lesbian... Help!!

                Originally posted by KobraKid View Post
                Originally Posted by Bible Student
                Oh my goodness. That is just so very sinful. What is it about panda bears that you find sexually attractive?
                Pansexual means someone can love someone, no matter the gender.
                Exactly how many different genders do you think we have on earth? Can you give evidence of any different genders on other planets? There are only two ways of loving someone on earth, as a homersexural and the right way.

                Originally posted by KobraKid View Post
                I hope you all know that she's joking with you. I'm sitting next to her right now.
                In other words you are a guy pretending to be a girl, or a girl pretending to be a guy. I don't think either of your split personalities was joking. Why don't you make up your mind whether you want to pretend to be a guy or a girl and stick with it?


                Originally posted by KobraKid View Post
                You all need to lay back a little. And sir, spunk is not filthy langauge. It doesn't mean anything sexual or wrong. It means she admires your perseverance.
                Your apology is accepted.
                YiJC, BS

                II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

                Comment

                • Pure_Angel
                  Forum Member
                  Forum Member
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 294

                  #38
                  Re: My Friend Is A Lesbian... Help!!

                  Originally posted by KobraKid View Post
                  Ahh.. Bethanie. I kind of figured that. Just wanted to make sure. Hmm... Questions about scripture? Yes. I suppose I do. In the bible where it says “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7 to be exact. That's about acceptance riiiight?? >.> Then why do you hate my brother, my band, and I suppose... myself. So much, when you don't even know us?
                  I suppose that doesn't count though. I guess I should ask this. Are you and your church ana-baptists?
                  Dear friend, I see that you are not using the KJV1611 Bible.

                  1 Samuel 16:7 (in the KJV Bible) says: But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

                  God does not see a persons apperance, he judges you after how you have lived your life!

                  YIC
                  Elisabeth
                  Proverbs 14:1

                  Every wise woman buildeth her house:
                  but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.

                  Comment

                  • Brother Temperance
                    Senior Usher
                    True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
                    A very nice young man
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 15621

                    #39
                    Re: My Friend Is A Lesbian... Help!!

                    Originally posted by AllIWantIsLove View Post
                    Why is True Christian trademarked?
                    To prevent false "christians", of which there are many, from using it.
                    Originally posted by jennabenna View Post
                    It would actually make me intensely happy if you would come out of the closet. A lot of us are on your side. We're all waiting for you. You don't have to be afraid.
                    I could say exactly the same to you. The love for Jesus you feel deep down in your tiny black heart is nothing to be ashamed of.
                    Originally posted by KobraKid View Post
                    Pansexual means someone can love someone, no matter the gender. I hope you all know that she's joking with you. I'm sitting next to her right now. You all need to lay back a little.
                    No thank you! You need to take a long cold shower.
                    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



                    God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

                    Comment

                    • KobraKid
                      Confirmed Enemy of God
                      BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                      • Apr 2011
                      • 27

                      #40
                      Re: My Friend Is A Lesbian... Help!!

                      Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
                      Exactly how many different genders do you think we have on earth? Can you give evidence of any different genders on other planets? There are only two ways of loving someone on earth, as a homersexural and the right way.



                      In other words you are a guy pretending to be a girl, or a girl pretending to be a guy. I don't think either of your split personalities was joking. Why don't you make up your mind whether you want to pretend to be a guy or a girl and stick with it?
                      Ahem... No. I know AllIWantIsLove, her real name is Bethanie, we live in the same apartment, she's sitting right next to me on my couch drinking a cup of coffee while watching a movie. I have no split personalities... And Bethanie was being SARCASTIC towards the lesbian person. *sigh* Pansexual is just the same as "bisexual" they are both wrong. And different forms of homorsexurality. Gah.. Now you've got me spelling homosexuality like you. I think some of your True Christian goo is getting on me.

                      Comment

                      • Pure_Angel
                        Forum Member
                        Forum Member
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 294

                        #41
                        Re: My Friend Is A Lesbian... Help!!

                        Originally posted by KobraKid View Post
                        Ahem... No. I know AllIWantIsLove, her real name is Bethanie, we live in the same apartment, she's sitting right next to me on my couch drinking a cup of coffee while watching a movie. I have no split personalities...
                        Originally posted by KobraKid View Post
                        She's my neighbour and a friend of my older brother.
                        I am confused, this is too much for my woman brain, do you live togheter or are you just her neighbour?
                        Proverbs 14:1

                        Every wise woman buildeth her house:
                        but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.

                        Comment

                        • KobraKid
                          Confirmed Enemy of God
                          BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                          • Apr 2011
                          • 27

                          #42
                          Re: My Friend Is A Lesbian... Help!!

                          Originally posted by Pure_Angel View Post
                          Dear friend, I see that you are not using the KJV1611 Bible.

                          1 Samuel 16:7 (in the KJV Bible) says: But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

                          God does not see a persons apperance, he judges you after how you have lived your life!

                          YIC
                          Elisabeth
                          Gasp!! I'm sorry, I didn't have a bible on me at the time so I googled the verse I wanted, it must've came up with the New Internation Version, or whatever other wrong versions there are. But thank you for correcting me.

                          Comment

                          • KobraKid
                            Confirmed Enemy of God
                            BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 27

                            #43
                            Re: My Friend Is A Lesbian... Help!!

                            Originally posted by Pure_Angel View Post
                            I am confused, this is too much for my woman brain, do you live togheter or are you just her neighbour?
                            I'm sorry, I should've been more clear :/ We live in the same apartment complex. Her apartment is next door to mine. She's just visiting me right now. Just a visit between childhood playmates.

                            Comment

                            • Lycia The Repentant
                              Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
                              Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
                              True Christian™
                              • Sep 2010
                              • 2019

                              #44
                              Re: My Friend Is A Lesbian... Help!!

                              Originally posted by Pure_Angel View Post
                              God does not see a persons apperance, he judges you after how you have lived your life!

                              YIC
                              Elisabeth
                              Sister Elisabeth is correct here; God doesn't judge according to our physical attractiveness. It's entirely possible for somebody to just be plain old ugly and still be a good, God-fearing True Christian(tm).

                              HOWEVER, that doesn't give you a right to go around dressing like a goth or trying to look like a demon!

                              "Abstain from all appearance of evil."
                              1 Thessalonians 5:22

                              "And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD's sacrifice, that I will punish... and all such as are clothed with strange apparel."
                              Zephaniah 1:8

                              I hope this has given you something to think about.
                              "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

                              An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
                              Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
                              My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
                              Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
                              An Open Question to All false christians.

                              Comment

                              • Pure_Angel
                                Forum Member
                                Forum Member
                                • Apr 2011
                                • 294

                                #45
                                Re: My Friend Is A Lesbian... Help!!

                                Originally posted by KobraKid View Post
                                Gasp!! I'm sorry, I didn't have a bible on me at the time so I googled the verse I wanted, it must've came up with the New Internation Version, or whatever other wrong versions there are. But thank you for correcting me.
                                Oh, it's alright, but you should always have the KJV Bible with you! Think is Jesus comes walking through the door and you sit there without a Bible!

                                Originally posted by KobraKid View Post
                                I'm sorry, I should've been more clear :/ We live in the same apartment complex. Her apartment is next door to mine. She's just visiting me right now. Just a visit between childhood playmates.
                                Oh, I see, I have never lived in an apartment but I think that sounds valid! I will pray for you to find yourselves a husband and wife, and produce many True Christians!

                                Yours in Christ
                                Elisabeth
                                Proverbs 14:1

                                Every wise woman buildeth her house:
                                but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.

                                Comment

                                Working...