X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Leper Troll
    Unsaved trash
     
    • Feb 2008
    • 36

    #16
    Re: hello

    Originally posted by Miss Maisie View Post
    What's happened to the Godly marines? I didn't think they let, well, your kind in. We need more Godly Christian soldiers, not hippies who put flowers in their rifles! You don't put flowers in rifles, do you?
    No Ive never put flowers in my rifle. Why do care what the religion is of some one willing to die for you?

    Comment

    • Wide-Open
      Director of European Evangelical Outreach
      A Shining Example of Christ's Love
      Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
      True Christian™
      • Nov 2007
      • 18449

      #17
      Re: hello

      Originally posted by DemiGod View Post
      [IMG]file:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/DEVIN%7E1.WAR/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
      For a reason that totally escapes me I can not access your D: drive. Could you open up a few firewall ports please?
      Psalm 81:10:
      I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
      open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

      Comment

      • Miss Maisie
        True Christian™
        True Christian™
        • Jul 2007
        • 1189

        #18
        Re: hello

        It's 'onward Christian soldiers', not 'onward Wiccan soldiers'. But it ain't too late for you to turn to the Lord. I'm sure there's a fine place in heaven for solider repenting of wiccan ways.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Born Again Bob
          True Christian™
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2006
          • 2318

          #19
          Re: hello

          Dear Friend,

          Originally posted by Leper Troll View Post
          Why do care what the religion is of some one willing to die for you?
          Jesus tells us to love our neighbor. And he tells us, in the story of the Good Samaritan, than whosoever helps us in times of trouble is our neighbor. Therefore, we can only accept help from people we are willing to love. We are not willing to love Mountain Laurel-raping pagans. Therefore, we cannot allow you to become our neighbor. Hence, we do not want to accept help from you. And, to prevent us from having to accept help from you, your kind should be banned from military service.

          This is basic Christianity!

          Yours in Him,
          bab

          Comment

          • DemiGlace
            Confirmed Enemy of God
            BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
            • Feb 2008
            • 22

            #20
            Re: hello

            Originally posted by Miss Maisie View Post
            What's happened to the Godly marines? I didn't think they let, well, your kind in. We need more Godly Christian soldiers, not hippies who put flowers in their rifles! You don't put flowers in rifles, do you?

            You do know that the Marines have nick names. Such as Leather Neck, Jar Head, and Devil Dog. Just to name a few.

            Comment

            • Leper Troll
              Unsaved trash
               
              • Feb 2008
              • 36

              #21
              Re: hello

              Originally posted by Miss Maisie View Post
              It's 'onward Christian soldiers', not 'onward Wiccan soldiers'. But it ain't too late for you to turn to the Lord. I'm sure there's a fine place in heaven for solider repenting of wiccan ways.
              I tried the whole christian thing before... I was born Catholic then went to methodist then to baptist none of em worked for me nothing changed I didnt feel a thing no matter how hard i prayed.

              Wicca works for me

              Comment

              • DemiGlace
                Confirmed Enemy of God
                BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                • Feb 2008
                • 22

                #22
                Re: hello

                Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                For a reason that totally escapes me I can not access your D: drive. Could you open up a few firewall ports please?
                Yeah that's not gonna happen unless you want to go to prison. This is a government network.

                Comment

                • Miss Maisie
                  True Christian™
                  True Christian™
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 1189

                  #23
                  Re: hello

                  We are not discussing the nicknames of the marines, sugar. We're discussing the importance of Christian soldiers making up our armed forces.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Wide-Open
                    Director of European Evangelical Outreach
                    A Shining Example of Christ's Love
                    Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
                    True Christian™
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 18449

                    #24
                    Re: hello

                    Originally posted by DemiGlace View Post
                    Yeah that's not gonna happen unless you want to go to prison. This is a government network.
                    I didn't put the link there.

                    So you are trolling a True Christian Forum with tax payers' money? Expect a knock on the door from our DOF soon.
                    Psalm 81:10:
                    I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                    open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

                    Comment

                    • DemiGlace
                      Confirmed Enemy of God
                      BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 22

                      #25
                      Re: hello

                      So what your saying is that while i am at work i can't work to become a better Christian? I'll remember that and when ever some one else asks me about you guys I'll tell them that you put work before god. Thanks for the heads up.

                      Comment

                      • Pastor Ezekiel
                        Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                         
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 78556

                        #26
                        Re: hello

                        Originally posted by DemiGlace View Post
                        So what your saying is that while i am at work i can't work to become a better Christian? I'll remember that and when ever some one else asks me about you guys I'll tell them that you put work before god. Thanks for the heads up.
                        Aren't you supposed to be defending our Freedoms from the terrorists? Why are you here trying to stir up trouble on someone else's tax dollar?
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

                        Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                        Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                        Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                        Comment

                        • DemiGlace
                          Confirmed Enemy of God
                          BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 22

                          #27
                          Re: hello

                          So i shouldn't take god to work? i should leave him at home and keep him locked away for myself. i thought i was supposed to share his word no matter what the situation was?

                          Comment

                          • Wide-Open
                            Director of European Evangelical Outreach
                            A Shining Example of Christ's Love
                            Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
                            True Christian™
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 18449

                            #28
                            Re: hello

                            Originally posted by DemiGlace View Post
                            So i shouldn't take god to work? i should leave him at home and keep him locked away for myself. i thought i was supposed to share his word no matter what the situation was?
                            You could start by calling Him God.
                            Psalm 81:10:
                            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

                            Comment

                            • DemiGlace
                              Confirmed Enemy of God
                              BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 22

                              #29
                              Re: hello

                              Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                              You could start by calling Him God.
                              When i talk to God, i do call him God. When i talk to people then instantly call me trash when i want to get back to the lord, i get this feeling that you don't truly know him.

                              Comment

                              • Wide-Open
                                Director of European Evangelical Outreach
                                A Shining Example of Christ's Love
                                Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
                                True Christian™
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 18449

                                #30
                                Re: hello

                                Originally posted by DemiGlace View Post
                                When i talk to God, i do call him God. When i talk to people then instantly call me trash when i want to get back to the lord, i get this feeling that you don't truly know him.
                                I haven't called you trash friend.
                                Psalm 81:10:
                                I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                                open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

                                Comment

                                Working...