First off, Jesus would not appreciate YOU judging people and calling them "unsaved trash". It is people like the ones apparently involved in this "church" that give Christians a bad name. NO WHERE in the bible does Jesus ask us to ask like ignorant, holier than thou, jerks. You are to love EVERYONE. If you are trying to suck people into your cult like church, you may think about taking another route.
X
-
Tags: None
-
Re: I just wanted to say
Dear fool;Originally posted by FeminaziFool View PostFirst off, Jesus would not appreciate YOU judging people and calling them "unsaved trash". It is people like the ones apparently involved in this "church" that give Christians a bad name. NO WHERE in the bible does Jesus ask us to ask like ignorant, holier than thou, jerks. You are to love EVERYONE. If you are trying to suck people into your cult like church, you may think about taking another route.
Can you post ANY Scripture that backs up your contention? You want us to believe that "Jesus does not hate anyone."
Well that's just not true. God hates the sin AND the sinner, and Jesus is God (John 10:30 I and my Father are one.).
Please read the WHOLE Bible before it's too late.
Lev 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.
Hosea 9:15 All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.
Before you complain about the the fact that the verses I cited were from the Old Testament, as if that somehow makes them worthless, consider this:
In the Old Testament, it says that God hates "all workers of iniquity" (Ps 5:5).
In the New Testament, what does Jesus say that he is going to do to these workers of iniquity? Is he going to love them? Is he going to be their pal, and tell them that it's ok to be themselves? Let's see...
I pray that you have found this enlightening.Matt 13:41-42 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.


Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:
Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)
Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
-
Re: I just wanted to say
Nope. Just your neighbors and God.Originally posted by Krissie View PostYou are to love EVERYONE.
Then Jesus defines neighbor to be limited only to good Samaritans.Mark 12:30-31
King James Version (KJV)
30And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
Luke 10:25-37
King James Version (KJV)
25And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
29But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?
30And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
31And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
32And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
33But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
34And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
36Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
37And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.
The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Comment
-
Re: I just wanted to say
If you had read the thread that you were supposed to read before posting, you would have known not to make such posts. As for loving everyone, I guess God forgot to tell the inspired Psalmist:Originally posted by KristinaMoats View PostFirst off, Jesus would not appreciate YOU judging people and calling them "unsaved trash". It is people like the ones apparently involved in this "church" that give Christians a bad name. NO WHERE in the bible does Jesus ask us to ask like ignorant, holier than thou, jerks. You are to love EVERYONE. If you are trying to suck people into your cult like church, you may think about taking another route.
Psa 139:21-22: Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grielmved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.
Questions to ask liberal "Christians" ✞ Things that the Bible doesn't say ✞ Tolerance
sigpic
Comment
-
Re: I just wanted to say
Welcome Kristins. Like sp many of today's youth, as you grow, develop, you have questions. Did you know, the Bible has answers you have not even asked? It is true. Open the KJV tonight when you are in bed. See what God thinks.Originally posted by KristinaMoats View PostFirst off, Jesus would not appreciate YOU judging people and calling them "unsaved trash". It is people like the ones apparently involved in this "church" that give Christians a bad name. NO WHERE in the bible does Jesus ask us to ask like ignorant, holier than thou, jerks. You are to love EVERYONE. If you are trying to suck people into your cult like church, you may think about taking another route.Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Comment
Comment