X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ObediantWife
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Dec 2011
    • 3

    #1

    Hello

    I'm from England, and I will have to be quick with this message, my husband is expecting me to bring him a beer and I don't want to keep him waiting. I'm a devoted housewife and Christian girl, who knows her place, and I love nothing more than to cook, clean, pray and generally be the submissive little woman God intended me to be.
  • Eternal Flame
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2011
    • 68

    #2
    Re: Hello

    If your husband is expecting you to bring him a beer, and you have to post quickly, then you do not have his permission to be here. You are out of line. Hopefully your husband gives you an extra blow tonight.

    You still have not told us your favorite bible verse or which church you go to. You sound like a member of the Church of England.
    sigpic

    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

    Comment

    • Didymus Much
      Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
      • Jun 2010
      • 14079

      #3
      Re: Hello

      Originally posted by ObediantWife View Post
      I'm from England, and I will have to be quick with this message, my husband is expecting me to bring him a beer and I don't want to keep him waiting.
      But you did.

      I'm a devoted housewife and Christian girl, who knows her place, and I love nothing more than to cook, clean, pray and generally be the submissive little woman God intended me to be.
      Then what are you doing here?

      Comment

      • Pastor Ezekiel
        Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
         
        • Sep 2006
        • 78556

        #4
        Re: Hello

        What's with the recent influx of toothless false Christians from Godless England? Satan must be hard at work over there.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

        Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

        Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

        Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

        Comment

        • Voll_EQ
          Forum Member
          • Jan 2011
          • 152

          #5
          Re: Hello

          Originally posted by ObediantWife View Post
          I will have to be quick with this message, my husband is expecting me to bring him a beer and I don't want to keep him waiting.
          1. My wife wouldent let me wait, she dont dare
          2. A beer to bring takes max 30 seconds, or else
          3. My Wife is NOT allowed on the internet, she can do my needs and make pies, and otherwise stay in her room, untill i call.

          Ofcourse if i had been in Freehold she could go out, as i know that all the fine women of Freehold are True Christian ™ or wifes of True Christian ™ , but here in denmarkistan, no way shes allowed to have contact with other

          Comment

          Working...