X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • redemption_rancher
    replied
    Re: New!

    Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.
    --2 John 1:7

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: New!

    Originally posted by Now_I_See View Post
    Where in the bible does God say n*vile racist slur deleted for Jesus*rs were created to serve white people? I am not married because I haven't found the right person yet.
    Isn't it also possible not decent woman wants you?
    Numbers 25:6 And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
    Numbers 25:7 And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand;
    Numbers 25:8 And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel.


    Regarding the unpure:
    Deuteronomy 7:3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

    Song of Solomon 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

    Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: New!

    Originally posted by Now_I_See View Post
    Now, now, Jesus teaches us the way of love and respect. Not hatred which you just showed.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    We must work towards transcending the attitudes Satan tempts us with. It is difficult, but with daily prayer you will overcome.
    I agree 100%, and I will pray that God gives you the strength to overcome the trap of Lutheranism, which is nothing more than a disguised form of atheism.

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: New!

    Originally posted by Now_I_See View Post
    Where in the bible does God say n*vile racist slur deleted for Jesus*rs were created to serve white people?
    Genesis 9:25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
    The Canaanites became a slave race due to the filthy incestuous father raping sin of their ancestor.

    Song of Solomon 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
    Negroes are naturally lazy, according to scripture, and so they need to be kept in line by white people.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: New!

    I find you using the n-word highly offensive.

    There is no place for racism on this forum boy!

    Leave a comment:


  • Now_I_See
    replied
    Re: New!

    Where in the bible does God say n*vile racist slur deleted for Jesus*rs were created to serve white people? I am not married because I haven't found the right person yet.
    Last edited by Billy Bob Jenkins; 01-02-2012, 03:58 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: New!

    Originally posted by Now_I_See View Post
    Any son of Jesus is pure bred, whether he is black as the night sky or not. I am not married though. You?
    Absolutely not!!!
    How could a man whith this appearence:
    Revelation 1:14 "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire"

    Generate any offspring other than a clean child? The negroid race was created by God to serve the clean race.

    Of course I am married, close to 40 years now. I have probably about 40+ kids too, a lot are married off so the house is quiet these days (Praise Jesus).

    Why aren't you married? I hope you are not fornicating and living in sin!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Now_I_See
    replied
    Re: New!

    Any son of Jesus is pure bred, whether he is black as the night sky or not. I am not married though. You?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: New!

    How many pure bred sons has Jesus pulled from your wifes womb?

    Leave a comment:


  • Now_I_See
    replied
    Re: New!

    Now, now, Jesus teaches us the way of love and respect. Not hatred which you just showed. That type of attitude got Satan a one-way ticket to hell. We must work towards transcending the attitudes Satan tempts us with. It is difficult, but with daily prayer you will overcome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ed Lowman
    replied
    Re: New!

    I suppose, from a practical standpoint, that a Lutheran is better off than a rat-consuming, stick-depending, AIDS-ridden unsaved tribesmen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Now_I_See
    replied
    Re: New!

    Sorry, I lose my senses when excited! I belong to the Evangelical Lutheran Church. I found Jesus when I was going through the worst part of my life. I was nearly dead from drugs and one night I felt his fire rain down on me...
    My favourite scripture involves most of Psalms. I find strength in Psalms when my heart is sad and the silver lining is fading.

    Leave a comment:


  • tomasespensen
    replied
    Re: New!

    Originally posted by Now_I_See View Post
    I took this as a direct sign I should join.

    Thank you.
    Can you also take the text in the box on top of this forum as a direct sign?


    The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Now_I_See
    started a topic New!

    New!

    Hello, I am a born again christian from Africa. I found this website and have been lurking for a few days, waiting for confirmation from Jesus that this was a genuine place filled with his fire. Last night I woke up in a cold sweat and I felt His voice tell me to seek out other christians. I took this as a direct sign I should join.

    Thank you.
Working...