X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good Christian Woman
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash?

    Originally posted by AreYouAllInsane View Post
    ...badly you've been brainwashed...
    Why do the Godless always pull the "brainwashed" line?
    What is so wrong with having a brain that Jesus has washed of unclean thoughts? I'm quite grateful that Jesus washed my brain and my heart. It's a shame that you will never know that kind of joy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bible Thumping Billy
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash?

    Originally posted by AreYouAllInsane View Post
    I wish I could save you from this filth Mary. You need to be taken far away from wherever it is that you live and shown how to actually live. I know these words will fall on deaf ears because of how badly you've been brainwashed.. It hurts me so much to see someone as pretty as you talk like you're below some "man". What a bunch of pieces of piffle you are for making her think any less of herself then she truly is. Run Mary, don't listen to these piffleing idiots that run rampant on this site...
    Shame on you son, have you read the Bible? I read your disgusting introduction thread and after spending 2 hours in my prayer closet over it, I still do not have the capacity to really speak to you.

    1 Corinthians 8:9 warns of free people like yourself becoming stumbling blocks to our brothers and sisters in Christ. If you want to throw your life away to Satan go for it, we have done our part in trying to save your filthy unsaved hide.

    Matthew 18:6 is also in reference to you, God-mocker, may Jesus have mercy on you and open your eyes, for as you can see in this verse that you are surely to burn in Hell unless you repent of your ways.

    Leave a comment:


  • Faith_Machine
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash?

    Originally posted by AreYouAllInsane View Post
    I wish I could save you from this filth Mary. You need to be taken far away from wherever it is that you live and shown how to actually live. I know these words will fall on deaf ears because of how badly you've been brainwashed.. It hurts me so much to see someone as pretty as you talk like you're below some "man". What a bunch of pieces of expletive deleted you are for making her think any less of herself then she truly is. Run Mary, don't listen to these piffleing idiots that run rampant on this site...

    Dear Potty-Mouthed Sexual Opportunist,

    This is NOT a dating site.

    Yours in Christ,

    Faith Machine

    Leave a comment:


  • AreYouAllInsane
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash?

    I wish I could save you from this filth Mary. You need to be taken far away from wherever it is that you live and shown how to actually live. I know these words will fall on deaf ears because of how badly you've been brainwashed.. It hurts me so much to see someone as pretty as you talk like you're below some "man". What a bunch of pieces of shit you are for making her think any less of herself then she truly is. Run Mary, don't listen to these fucking idiots that run rampant on this site...

    Leave a comment:


  • Good Christian Woman
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash?

    How nice to see a Christian young woman! I know how hard it must be to maintain your innocence at your age, with all these horrible God-mocking Goths adn hoodlums trying to turn you away from the Lord.

    You'll find a Christian husband in no time!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jayson.J
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash?

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Watch the touchy-feely stuff young lady. This is not http://girlslovinggirls.com/
    I, uh..I visited that site.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash?

    Originally posted by TerriLee View Post
    MaryAnn, I didnt realize you were new too! I feel we already know each other, being two God fearing girls, plus my sister's name is LeeAnn so I really feel close to you, ya got the same Ann thing in your names!! I love this place already!
    Watch the touchy-feely stuff young lady. This is not http://girlslovinggirls.com/

    Leave a comment:


  • MaryAnn Hope
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash?

    And we go to St. John Baptist Church it's in an even smaller town than Wallace, but the people there are true believers and so good.

    Leave a comment:


  • MaryAnn Hope
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash?

    Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
    Welcome aboard, MaryAnn. That wasn't much of an introduction, though. Tell us, how many sons have you birthed for Jesus, and what is your husband's favorite type of pie for you to serve him?
    Saldy I've been unable to birth any sons. I am still unmarried. I know, at 17 it is shameful. Papa wanted me married ages ago, but mama convinced him to wait so I could help with my sisters. Papa loves sweet potato pie though, and says I make the best sweet potato pie in Wallace!

    Originally posted by Bible Thumping Billy View Post
    Praise Jesus, I can only imagine how much happier you two are after repenting of your disgusting papist ways - you have done that right?

    And you must understand that we get so many liars and false Christians that come on here to condemn and judge us, so yes please be patient while you are under investigation; Romans 12:12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer.

    What church do you go to and what is your favorite Bible verse?
    Oh, yes sir!

    The Lutheran church told my Papa he and mama were a team and one day I'd be part of a team with my husband. I'm glad I know right now that Papa is the master of the house, and one day my husband will be the master of his!
    Just as Corinthians says
    "But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God."

    I think my favorite verse would have to be


    "And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD; and the LORD slew him. And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also." Genesis 38:7-10

    It reminds me that sometimes God may ask us to do things that may be considered unlawful and it will confuse us, sometimes even feel morally wrong, but we must remember we are God's children and we must be obedient children. Mama doesn't like it much though, she says it is indecent for me to quote to people.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bible Thumping Billy
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash?

    Originally posted by MaryAnn Hope View Post
    I forgot to add that my family is Baptist now. Papa was raised Lutheran and I was most of my life, but about 7 years ago he saw the light. It took me and mama a while to adjust, but we're much happier now.
    Praise Jesus, I can only imagine how much happier you two are after repenting of your disgusting papist ways - you have done that right?

    And you must understand that we get so many liars and false Christians that come on here to condemn and judge us, so yes please be patient while you are under investigation; Romans 12:12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer.

    What church do you go to and what is your favorite Bible verse?

    Leave a comment:


  • Faith_Machine
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash?

    Welcome aboard, MaryAnn. That wasn't much of an introduction, though. Tell us, how many sons have you birthed for Jesus, and what is your husband's favorite type of pie for you to serve him?

    Leave a comment:


  • TerriLee
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash?

    MaryAnn, I didnt realize you were new too! I feel we already know each other, being two God fearing girls, plus my sister's name is LeeAnn so I really feel close to you, ya got the same Ann thing in your names!! I love this place already!

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash?

    You'll notice the "Under Investigation"

    This means once the investigation is over the Holy Spirit will have moved one of the Pastors to righteously judge you.

    Leave a comment:


  • MaryAnn Hope
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash?

    Very wise words Borther V!

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother V
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash?

    Originally posted by MaryAnn Hope View Post
    I just came to this site, so pleased to find a group of people so truly devoted to God's teachings and to his son.

    I noticed that on signing up, well having my mama sign me up (don't worry, she got Papa's permission first. He doesn't care much for me bein on a site without him watching over me, but he knows I'm a good girl who would never disobey him, mama, or Jesus.) I noticed I'm labeled.... Well, it's just awful, but I'm labeled unsaved trash!
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

    Even though that Epistle to Timothy was from Paul, it says everything you need to know.

    Why are you listed as unsaved trash before we know who you are? Because we don't know who you are. After you have shown yourself approved, then your title will change.

    YIC
    V

    Leave a comment:

Working...