X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: Hi.

    Originally posted by TheLordSavedMe View Post
    You're mean!...
    Awful poetry contest between you and the OP? Gauntlet is thrown...

    Leave a comment:


  • TheLordSavedMe
    replied
    Re: Hi.

    Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    I'd like to hear her reasons why anyone should respect her opinion, however idiotic, unjustified, immature, egotistic, and/or morally reprehensible it may be. I'll then counter that the law states that I must respect her right to hold an opinion different from mine, but that same law allows me the freedom (and my own moral code gives me the duty) to call her opinion idiotic, unjustified, immature, egotistic, and/or morally reprehensible as necessary.



    Oh, come on, it couldn't be any worse than what we've seen recently. I mean, thanks to Tammy's "offering to the Lawd", I now keep a spill-proof bucket beside my desk.

    You're mean!


    And I bet you couldn't write a better poem than me, especially one about JESUS since you're just a stupid atheist jerk!


    Well, here's a poem just for YOU!



    Didymus is heading straight to HELL
    And I Think that is totally swell!
    He'll burn all day & he'll burn all night,
    And I'll just laugh at his pitiful plight
    GOD will laugh and JESUS will too
    As the Devil makes Didymus eat some poo!






    Tammi

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Bessemer
    replied
    Re: Hi.

    Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    I'd like to hear her reasons why anyone should respect her opinion, however idiotic, unjustified, immature, egotistic, and/or morally reprehensible it may be. I'll then counter that the law states that I must respect her right to hold an opinion different from mine, but that same law allows me the freedom (and my own moral code gives me the duty) to call her opinion idiotic, unjustified, immature, egotistic, and/or morally reprehensible as necessary.



    Oh, come on, it couldn't be any worse than what we've seen recently. I mean, thanks to Tammy's "offering to the Lawd", I now keep a spill-proof bucket beside my desk.
    Friend, you are here as our guest. Please refrain from insulting dear sweet Sister Tammi, or any True Christians(tm) for that matter. When she sees this, she is going to be crushed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: Hi.

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    So she doesn't cut herself again?..
    I'd like to hear her reasons why anyone should respect her opinion, however idiotic, unjustified, immature, egotistic, and/or morally reprehensible it may be. I'll then counter that the law states that I must respect her right to hold an opinion different from mine, but that same law allows me the freedom (and my own moral code gives me the duty) to call her opinion idiotic, unjustified, immature, egotistic, and/or morally reprehensible as necessary.

    ...Or worse,

    share her poetry!

    Oh, come on, it couldn't be any worse than what we've seen recently. I mean, thanks to Tammy's "offering to the Lawd", I now keep a spill-proof bucket beside my desk.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: Hi.

    2. I write poetry, stories, and songs.
    When will young people learn that poetry is never the answer?

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hi.

    Originally posted by Jamie the Harlot View Post
    Well I am not asking to be saved. I believe people should respect my opinions. And that includes "True Christians." If you respect mine. I'll respect yours. If not, oh well. There just things I disagree with on what you people think or do.
    Friend, I want to agree with you, I really do. However, you came here on your own, using 'Free Will'. You came here because you know something is missing from your life. You can almost hear the whispering in your ears. You came here to fill a void in your soul. God can fill that void. He can give you the rigid loving you so desperately need and want. Let Him make you feel all warm and squishy. I'l pray you kneel to Him and take in all of His Love.

    Leave a comment:


  • Noah Sole
    replied
    Re: Hi.

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post

    Or worse,

    share her poetry!

    Dear God please no!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Hi.

    Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    Why?
    So she doesn't cut herself again?

    Or worse,

    share her poetry!

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: Hi.

    Originally posted by Jamie the Harlot View Post
    ...I believe people should respect my opinions...
    Why?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Hi.

    Originally posted by Jamie the Harlot View Post
    If you respect mine. I'll respect yours.
    Your opinions have yet to reveal any respectable components. Furthermore, we couldn't care less if you respect ours. We gain nothing from it. We seek to appeal to the respect of our LORD, God Almighty. He respects belief and obedience, and so we shall comply. We gain salvation from it. Dear, your respect just can't compete against immortality.

    Leave a comment:


  • Noah Sole
    replied
    Re: Hi.

    Originally posted by Jamie the Harlot View Post
    Ok, so heres some random facts about me you mormons should know.

    1. I consider myself to be sorta "Goth." I like dark things. Goth music.
    2. I write poetry, stories, and songs.
    3. I draw.
    4. I love books about self-harm. They help me. I used to cut myself. I had reasons.
    5. I love movies.
    6. I love music.
    7. I smoke but I want to quit. The thought of dying of lung cancer scares me.
    Please no more poetry, I have had about enough of poetry recently

    Leave a comment:


  • Capt. Aaron Portway
    replied
    Re: Hi.

    Originally posted by Jamie the Harlot View Post
    Ok, so heres some random facts about me you mormons should know.

    1. I consider myself to be sorta "Goth." I like dark things. Goth music.
    2. I write poetry, stories, and songs.
    3. I draw.
    4. I love books about self-harm. They help me. I used to cut myself. I had reasons.
    5. I love movies.
    6. I love music.
    7. I smoke but I want to quit. The thought of dying of lung cancer scares me.
    Originally posted by God in the KJV1611
    Leviticus 19:28
    Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord
    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Hi.

    Originally posted by Jamie the Harlot View Post
    Well I am not asking to be saved. I believe people should respect my opinions. And that includes "True Christians." If you respect mine. I'll respect yours. If not, oh well. There just things I disagree with on what you people think or do.
    Believe away! You don't respect our opinion that we absolutely have the right to call you out on your ridiculous cherry picking of heathen nonsense to make your "opinions" above question while simultaneously spitting in Jesus' face.

    So believe all you like in anything you choose. Break commandment after commandment from God. It's you that will burn while we sing forever with Jesus.

    Feel free to show us where we are wrong in following the Bible or how it's any different to what you do. It is, of course, because we don't cherry pick what we believe. We believe only in what is in the Bible - word for word.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamie the Whore
    replied
    Re: Hi.

    Well I am not asking to be saved. I believe people should respect my opinions. And that includes "True Christians." If you respect mine. I'll respect yours. If not, oh well. There just things I disagree with on what you people think or do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Hi.

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    So you're suggesting that I leave my children at, say, the public library with any pervert who can access child porn on their internet because I shouldn't judge people? I should allow my children to play with strangers in the park because I shouldn't judge people? I should encourage my sons to be altar boys at the catholic church and provide ample opportunities for sleep-overs with the priests because I shouldn't judge them? Kids who play with matches and knives and kill kittens should be our best friends and allowed in our home because I shouldn't judge them?

    Perhaps you'd like to rethink this.
    Something tells me it will transpire that you're allowed to judge people our little mentalist fascist approves of judging because she believes that the buddha and satan and new age woo woo crystal fondling priestesses agree that those people should be judged and that you should ignore this belief and that belief that disagrees with her because of karma or some such.

    Leave a comment:

Working...