X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • handmaiden
    replied
    Re: Hi !

    Originally posted by Joey the spook View Post
    Isn't there a equivalent in your religion ? As I said, I'm not religious, forgive me for my lack of knowlegde. Learning is why I came here for.

    If you are truly here to learn, you should be reading what the learned people here have posted. If you have any sincere questions about the Bible, the true nature of God, and Christianity, you can post those as well.

    Most importantly, you should be reading the Bible. The grand mission of this forum is to educate the world as to the actual content of this widely read, and yet sorely misunderstood tome.

    Everything else that transpires here is secondary. It would be very helpful if you were to also learn English properly, but if you remain quiet and observe carefully, we will endeavor to bear with your spiritual and linguistic shortcomings.


    Welcomingly Yours,

    Handmaiden

    Leave a comment:


  • Pen Eses Eater
    replied
    Re: Hi !

    "Enough of that!" Jesus replied.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hi !

    Originally posted by Joey the spook View Post
    Learning is able everywhere, and not only at home
    You said it yourself:
    ....
    Friend,. I said no such thing. You can only be 'like minded" if you are already intelligent. Either you are here to praise Jesus or you are not. Which is it friend?

    Leave a comment:


  • Joey the spook
    replied
    Re: Hi !

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Friend, learning is what Home Schooling is for.
    Learning is able everywhere, and not only at home.
    You said it yourself:

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    This forum is a place where like minded people help each other express their Love for Jesus.
    That means learning to act differently than before passing through this forum. So we can learn here too, for exemple.

    Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
    A frog? I thought he was a spook!

    He's not a ghost frog, is he?!

    Nice picture !

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Hi !

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Is it because you are a frog?
    A frog? I thought he was a spook!

    He's not a ghost frog, is he?!

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hi !

    Originally posted by Joey the spook View Post
    Isn't there a equivalent in your religion ? As I said, I'm not religious, forgive me for my lack of knowlegde. Learning is why I came here for.
    Friend, learning is what Home Schooling is for. This forum is a place where like minded (that excludes you) people get together to Praise and help each other express their Love for Jesus. Why do you hate God? Is it because you are a frog?

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Hi !

    Originally posted by Joey the spook View Post
    Isn't there a equivalent in your religion ? As I said, I'm not religious, forgive me for my lack of knowlegde. Learning is why I came here for.
    Annoying us by being a dolt on purpose is why you came here so we can be "extremists" for your entertainment.

    Well we True Christians smile at your persecution. The Bible is open to you. http://kingjbible.com/genesis/1.htm Start here and read through or just search. We have nothing to hide. We are not ashamed of our God.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joey the spook
    replied
    Re: Hi !

    Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    Station of the cross? We're not Catholics, you dolt.
    Isn't there a equivalent in your religion ? As I said, I'm not religious, forgive me for my lack of knowlegde. Learning is why I came here for.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Hi !

    Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    Can anyone make sense of a single word in the above post?
    I believe he was asking to be banned.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Hi !

    Originally posted by Joey the spook View Post
    Maybe it has no sence at all.

    To improve your faith, you must pass through your own Station of the Cross. Maybe this is yours. Or not.
    Station of the cross? We're not Catholics, you dolt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joey the spook
    replied
    Re: Hi !

    Maybe it has no sence at all.

    To improve your faith, you must pass through your own Station of the Cross. Maybe this is yours. Or not.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: Hi !

    Can anyone make sense of a single word in the above post?

    Leave a comment:


  • Joey the spook
    replied
    Re: Hi !

    Or not.
    This forum allows me to not precise age country or every thing you ask. Nothing in rules or this forum I agreed obliges me to answer your orders (that are not His orders).

    Why not simply discuss? You that want to spread Words, are you afraid to read simple words from others?

    How what you ask change what I said?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hi !

    Originally posted by Joey the spook View Post
    I came here not for all your warning, but only for the one concerning this game, if you are able to accept discussing this with people like me (not religious). So I suggest if you don't mind that we continue this discussion on the appropriate topic.

    Maybe something new and happy will come out of this, for all our kind. Or maybe not. How to know if we don't try ?
    This is the introductions section, not the "I'm gonna throw a tantrum because Jesus condemns my favorite perverted video game" section. We are not even slightly interested in your unsaved opinions. Jesus called you here to repent. Period.

    Now share with us your religious background, your age and gender and country of origin. Tell us about your foul sins so that Jesus can cleanse you of the disgusting filth that clings to you even now. ON YOUR KNEES BOY!

    Leave a comment:


  • Joey the spook
    replied
    Re: Hi !

    I came here not for all your warning, but only for the one concerning this game, if you are able to accept discussing this with people like me (not religious). So I suggest if you don't mind that we continue this discussion on the appropriate topic.

    Maybe something new and happy will come out of this, for all our kind. Or maybe not. How to know if we don't try ?

    Leave a comment:

Working...