X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Faith_Machine
    replied
    Re: Hi

    Hi Karate! I take it you're a Chinese? Your English is very good for a Chinese!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pim Pendergast
    replied
    Re: Hi

    Where are you from? Kai-Rae is an unusual name, and you haven't listed your location in your profile. After you have answered the questions brother Jonathan put forward, could you also tell us if you are married and how many sons you have?

    God wants us to be loyal to Him during good times too, not just to come running to Him when things are going bad. People who make a habit of doing this run the risk that one day they will call out to God and He won't hear them: "Then shall they cry unto the Lord, but he will not hear them: he will even hide his face from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings" (Mic 3:4). I pray it's not too late for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Johnathan
    replied
    Re: Hi

    Originally posted by Kairae View Post
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Kai-Rae. I was raised in a Christian household my whole life, though I have drifted away from my faith. I feel now, in order to be able to handle some of the difficulties that have come my way, it is time to return to and strengthen my faith in God. I am hopeful that people here will helpful in pointing me in the right direction to do so.

    Thank you
    -Kai
    You have come to the right place Kai-Rae, for truly this is the Lord's favorite church.

    Some questions to asses how fit you are for Jesus:

    >Which Church do you attend (So that we may verify that it is certified for salvation)?

    >What is your favorite Biblical (Authorized King James ©1611) verse?

    >How did you come to find Christ?

    Brother Johnathan.
    Last edited by Johnathan; 07-12-2012, 06:02 AM. Reason: Christ wanted me to ensure I had the proper copyright date for his book

    Leave a comment:


  • Kairae
    started a topic Hi

    Hi

    Hello everyone!
    My name is Kai-Rae. I was raised in a Christian household my whole life, though I have drifted away from my faith. I feel now, in order to be able to handle some of the difficulties that have come my way, it is time to return to and strengthen my faith in God. I am hopeful that people here will helpful in pointing me in the right direction to do so.

    Thank you
    -Kai
Working...