X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jayson3607
    • Aug 2012
    • 1

    #1

    Hello Brothers

    I look forward to getting to know all my fellow brothers. In a world with such sin I am in need of better moral support to keep my faith.
  • Mary Etheldreda
    Gushing for Jesus
     
    • Sep 2011
    • 23775

    #2
    Re: Hello Brothers

    That's nice.

    Can you tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus?

    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

    Comment

    • Brother Jared
      True Christian™
      True Christian™
      • Jun 2012
      • 211

      #3
      Re: Hello Brothers

      Originally posted by jayson3607 View Post
      I look forward to getting to know all my fellow brothers. In a world with such sin I am in need of better moral support to keep my faith.


      Not much of an introduction, huh?

      "But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear." (Zechariah 7:11 - Btw in my a opinion a way too overlooked book)

      In a world of so much ignorance I am in need of a forum where people are well-advised, pay attention, accept the Truth which is God and back up their arguments with proof (scripture). I've found it here on this Godly forum - and you don't seem to fit in.

      Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus!

      This could very much be about the members of this delightful forum:

      "My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee. Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil." (Proverbs 4:20-27)

      Shout glory!
      "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Hosea 13:16)

      Comment

      • Brother Harold Porter
        Landover Senior Outreach
        Touching Men, Women and Children with the Good News!
        True Christian™
        • Jun 2010
        • 8236

        #4
        Re: Hello Brothers

        Originally posted by jayson3607 View Post
        I look forward to getting to know all my fellow brothers. In a world with such sin I am in need of better moral support to keep my faith.
        A cautious welcome, young man. Tell us, what degenerate inclinations toward filthy sin led you here for moral support? Self-fornication? Lust for the rectums of strangers? Chemical dependancy?

        We are here to help and have heard every depravity you can imagine. You are among friends, tell all.

        In Christ
        Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

        sigpic

        Comment

        • James Hutchins
          True Christian™
          Just a Regular Nice Guy
           
          • Jun 2009
          • 29457

          #5
          Re: Hello Brothers

          Welcome friend! It is always nice to met another Soldier for Christ(c).
          Tell me Jay (May I call you Jay? Super!) how many sons has your wife birthed for Jesus?
          What is your favorite small arms? Does your Church have a shooting club? Do you kill for sport, simple leisure or for food?
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

          Comment

          • Zechariah Smyth
            Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
            True Christian™
            • Feb 2011
            • 15251

            #6
            Re: Hello Brothers

            Hey Jayson!

            Tell us more about yourself...we want to get to know you!



            Yours in Christ,

            Z. Smyth
            sigpic

            Comment

            • Pastor Ezekiel
              Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
               
              • Sep 2006
              • 78556

              #7
              Re: Hello Brothers

              Originally posted by jayson3607 View Post
              I look forward to getting to know all my fellow brothers.
              You've never met your own brothers?

              You poor thing. Were you all stolen by gypsies at birth and sold off to different families?
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

              Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

              Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

              Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

              Comment

              Working...