X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EvaRitaVazquez
    replied
    Re: Hello All!

    Originally posted by Mrs. Naomi Portway View Post
    Eva, I think you might be possesed by a demon because what you're writing doesn't make sense. Also, Aaron says all Mexican girls are diseased sluts with maggots in their lady parts.

    So, I guess it's nice to meet you and I hope you don't ave bugs down there or anything. Also, you should become a real Christian so you don't go to Hell. And get rid of the demon first, I think it would be hard to become a True Christian while a demon is living in your brain.
    No bugs I don't think. I will check though

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Naomi Portway
    replied
    Re: Hello All!

    Originally posted by EvaRodriguezVazquez View Post
    Thank you for your kind words! They make the alfalfa of authenticity sprout from my shrimplings and run piggledy-piggledy in the scampering moonlight of avid pan nationalism. How green was my valley! How low can you go!

    I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by term limits drag queen hysterical...
    Eva, I think you might be possesed by a demon because what you're writing doesn't make sense. Also, Aaron says all Mexican girls are diseased sluts with maggots in their lady parts.

    So, I guess it's nice to meet you and I hope you don't ave bugs down there or anything. Also, you should become a real Christian so you don't go to Hell. And get rid of the demon first, I think it would be hard to become a True Christian while a demon is living in your brain.

    Leave a comment:


  • Isabel G
    replied
    Re: Hello All!

    Originally posted by EvaRodriguezVazquez View Post
    Thank you for your kind words! They make the alfalfa of authenticity sprout from my shrimplings and run piggledy-piggledy in the scampering moonlight of avid pan nationalism. How green was my valley! How low can you go!

    I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by term limits drag queen hysterical...
    Hi Eva!

    I grew up in the church, first of all. My father abandoned me when I was 3 after trying to kill my mother. He's been in and out of jail ever since.

    My life was never the easiest- I had a life that fueled the "either God comes through or I'm going to die" kind of faith. It's a blessing and a curse.

    Because it pushes me into realms spiritually that are difficult to enter, at the same time it's literal- I was not supposed to live to be nineteen according to humans. I should have died at the age of eight.

    It's nice to meet you!

    Leave a comment:


  • EvaRitaVazquez
    replied
    Re: Hello All!

    Originally posted by Bible Thumping Billy View Post
    That is disgusting...

    I'm trying to keep a level head, and maybe just maybe I would love to see you ditch your dirty beaner, Cathlick ways and be filled with Jesus instead.

    Listen, pick up a Bible (King James Version of course!!) and let God into your heart, He will guide you. If you are lucky, maybe one day you will find yourself an ex-messicant reborn again as a soldier of Christ. For if you cannot follow our simple instructions on where to start an eternity in Hell awaits you.
    Romans 2:6-8 basically in laymen's terms this verse explains that you are going to hell unless you allow Jesus into your heart and follow in His commandments.
    Thank you for your kind words! They make the alfalfa of authenticity sprout from my shrimplings and run piggledy-piggledy in the scampering moonlight of avid pan nationalism. How green was my valley! How low can you go!

    I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by term limits drag queen hysterical...
    Last edited by Born Again Bob; 09-30-2012, 04:49 PM. Reason: Fixed typo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bible Thumping Billy
    replied
    Re: Hello All!

    Originally posted by peterr89 View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Did we miss your introduction? Please create your own thread and tell us about yourself, the church you attend, and how you came to know Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • peterr89
    replied
    Re: Hello All!

    Hello and welcome to the forum!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bible Thumping Billy
    replied
    Re: Hello All!

    Originally posted by EvaRodriguezVazquez View Post
    None dope. What I'm told is my mouth is my best tool, my boss says that is how he makes money!!! I'm just happy to help!
    That is disgusting...

    I'm trying to keep a level head, and maybe just maybe I would love to see you ditch your dirty beaner, Cathlick ways and be filled with Jesus instead.

    Listen, pick up a Bible (King James Version of course!!) and let God into your heart, He will guide you. If you are lucky, maybe one day you will find yourself an ex-messicant reborn again as a soldier of Christ. For if you cannot follow our simple instructions on where to start an eternity in Hell awaits you.
    Romans 2:6-8 basically in laymen's terms this verse explains that you are going to hell unless you allow Jesus into your heart and follow in His commandments.

    Leave a comment:


  • Faith_Machine
    replied
    Re: Hello All!

    So I take it you're a singer?

    Leave a comment:


  • EvaRitaVazquez
    replied
    Re: Hello All!

    Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
    I don't think any of those words are Spanish, yet I can't make heads or tails out of anything you just said.

    Are you on dope, girl?
    None dope. What I'm told is my mouth is my best tool, my boss says that is how he makes money!!! I'm just happy to help!

    Leave a comment:


  • Faith_Machine
    replied
    Re: Hello All!

    Originally posted by EvaRodriguezVazquez View Post
    No, no. He did not touch my merchant marines. I kidney bean pie hatchet, you KNOW mama gets the whut whut.
    I don't think any of those words are Spanish, yet I can't make heads or tails out of anything you just said.

    Are you on dope, girl?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hello All!

    Originally posted by EvaRodriguezVazquez View Post
    I would like to say yes sir! But no
    You're a hot mess, aren't you.

    Ever been shot?

    Leave a comment:


  • EvaRitaVazquez
    replied
    Re: Hello All!

    Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post


    Tell me, can you count to potato?
    I would like to say yes sir! But no

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Hello All!

    Originally posted by EvaRodriguezVazquez View Post
    No, no. He did not touch my merchant marines. I kidney bean pie hatchet, you KNOW mama gets the whut whut.


    Tell me, can you count to potato?

    Leave a comment:


  • EvaRitaVazquez
    replied
    Re: Hello All!

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    I hope the donkey did not catch anything from you.
    No, no. He did not touch my merchant marines. I kidney bean pie hatchet, you KNOW mama gets the whut whut.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hello All!

    Originally posted by EvaRodriguezVazquez View Post
    Yes, but I was just obeying my male boss, is this bad
    I hope the donkey did not catch anything from you.

    Leave a comment:

Working...