Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Forums
Welcome!
Statement of Faith
Articles
Galleries
Blogs
Groups
Hell
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Home
Forum
Church Forums
The introduction forum
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Zechariah Smyth
replied
11-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Re: New to Landover
Hey Sammy!
What Bible verse gets you "fired up" in the morning? C'mon, tell us all about yourself!
Yours in Christ,
Zech
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Sammy The Penitent
replied
11-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Re: New to Landover
I do not mean to appear vague. I appologize most humbly. I am a devout in Our Saviour Jess Christ. AMEN!
I am currenty looking for a church that will fulfill me with the greatest gift of all. Redemption!!!!
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
James Hutchins
replied
11-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Re: New to Landover
Originally posted by
Sammy The Penitent
View Post
Sammy is short for Samuel. I have read the N00b page. Praise Jesus
Oh, you are a joo, no wonder you failed to follow instructions so simple even beaners understand.
I want to like you friend, I really do. Why do you resist prostrating your secrets at the feet of Jesus? Is your shame so great?
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Pastor Ezekiel
replied
11-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Re: New to Landover
Originally posted by
Sammy The Penitent
View Post
Sammy is short for Samuel. I have read the N00b page. Praise Jesus
What church do you attend? How old are you? Do you understand the concept of "introduction?"
Tell us about yourself, your church, and your relationship with Jesus.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Sammy The Penitent
replied
11-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Re: New to Landover
Sammy is short for Samuel. I have read the N00b page. Praise Jesus
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
James Hutchins
replied
11-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Re: New to Landover
Welcome Sammy. What kind of a name is that? Do you have your employers permission to go on the Internet?
Tell me Sammy, did you read all the N00b instrutions as painstakingly outlined here:
**"Noobs" please read this before posting.** SERIOUSLY!
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Sammy The Penitent
started a topic
New to Landover
11-06-2012, 11:59 PM
New to Landover
hello,
I am new to Landover and I want to introduce myself: My name is Sammy and I desire to be saved and meet members of your wonderful congregation!!
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Leave a comment: