X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JudgeNot!
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    The only thing I can think of is you need to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9), be obedient unto His every command (Matthew 7:21), and only then will the Good LORD forget what you've done. You can think of it as Holy Dementia in your favor. (Isaiah 43:25)
    Amen, Sister!!

    Leave a comment:


  • JudgeNot!
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Originally posted by TheLordSavedMe View Post
    That's my favorite!










    Tammi
    ... Praise Jesus for your gift of levity, Sister Tammi!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post
    Dear Sister Mary - I assure you, I am not gay!
    Dear, you had gay sex. Ergo, you are gay.

    Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post
    Although I am dreadfully ashamed that my homer husband did anal sex on me, I was also confused because I was taught to never disobey my husband. Caught between a rock and a hard place, so to speak.
    Who taught you to marry a gay man?

    Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post
    With Jesus' help, I hope to overcome my past sinful ways. I know I must have done something horrible to displease Him, for me to have turned my husband into a gay. If God sees fit, I would like more than anything to find a manly husband whom I can obey and with whom I can procreate children to serve the Lord (only after becoming a True Christian, of course).

    I fear I have a long and rocky road ahead of me.
    I don't know what you mean by "overcome" your past. The only thing I can think of is you need to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9), be obedient unto His every command (Matthew 7:21), and only then will the Good LORD forget what you've done. You can think of it as Holy Dementia in your favor. (Isaiah 43:25)

    Leave a comment:


  • TheLordSavedMe
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post

    I fear I have a long and rocky road ahead of me.
    That's my favorite!










    Tammi

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post
    Dear Sister Mary - I assure you, I am not gay! Although I am dreadfully ashamed that my homer husband did anal sex on me, I was also confused because I was taught to never disobey my husband. Caught between a rock and a hard place, so to speak.

    With Jesus' help, I hope to overcome my past sinful ways. I know I must have done something horrible to displease Him, for me to have turned my husband into a gay. If God sees fit, I would like more than anything to find a manly husband whom I can obey and with whom I can procreate children to serve the Lord (only after becoming a True Christian, of course).

    I fear I have a long and rocky road ahead of me.
    Be sure to talk to your Pastor so that he can arrange with your father a more fitting marriage.

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • JudgeNot!
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    I can't imagine a True Christian™ would take on a gay wife. That would be quite the charitable act, I'm sure.
    Dear Sister Mary - I assure you, I am not gay! Although I am dreadfully ashamed that my homer husband did anal sex on me, I was also confused because I was taught to never disobey my husband. Caught between a rock and a hard place, so to speak.

    With Jesus' help, I hope to overcome my past sinful ways. I know I must have done something horrible to displease Him, for me to have turned my husband into a gay. If God sees fit, I would like more than anything to find a manly husband whom I can obey and with whom I can procreate children to serve the Lord (only after becoming a True Christian, of course).

    I fear I have a long and rocky road ahead of me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Originally posted by Laurence Niles View Post
    She's gay? But she got married? I don't understand how could possibly work.

    What kind of state allows that?

    YIC
    Aren't they so sneaky, though? They'll marry normal people just to be vindictive.

    Here is a video revealing the Gay Agenda's Ultimate Plan:

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    I can't imagine a True Christian™ would take on a gay wife. That would be quite the charitable act, I'm sure.
    She's gay? But she got married? I don't understand how could possibly work.

    What kind of state allows that?

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post
    My behind is starting to heal, praise God! Thankfully he did not want to do "it" very often. I don't think I have the AIDS as the blood test came back negative.

    When God deems the time to be right, I hope to find a REAL Christian husband someday.
    I can't imagine a True Christian™ would take on a gay wife. That would be quite the charitable act, I'm sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post
    Pastor, thank you for your welcome. To answer your question, I am divorced so I no longer have a husband of whom I would ask permission.
    What made your husband put you to one side?

    Are you barren?

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • JudgeNot!
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Originally posted by TheLordSavedMe View Post
    I am ssooooooooooo sorry to hear that! Is your behind OK? Do you have AIDS?!?
    My behind is starting to heal, praise God! Thankfully he did not want to do "it" very often. I don't think I have the AIDS as the blood test came back negative.

    When God deems the time to be right, I hope to find a REAL Christian husband someday.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheLordSavedMe
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post
    Dear Tammi - Thank you for your kind words! I am so blessed to have found this forum. No, unfortunately it was my soon-to-be ex-husband who was "slutty" ... or worse! To make a long story short, we never conceived any children because he always insisted on having sexual relations with my bottom-hole rather than with my lady parts
    EWWWWWWWW!!!

    Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post
    as a mere woman, I did not see fit to question his preferences but I was always dreadfully ashamed of my childless status. It was later revealed to me that I was married to a flaming homer, and suddenly his odd behavior in our marital bed made sense! I pray every day in hopes of figuring out what I did to offend God that he gave me a pillow-biter for a husband.
    I am ssooooooooooo sorry to hear that! Is your behind OK? Do you have AIDS?!?









    Tammi

    Leave a comment:


  • JudgeNot!
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    I pray every day in hopes of figuring out what I did to offend God that he gave me a pillow-biter for a husband.
    "... that He gave me a pillow-biter for a husband"

    My apologies for not capitalizing His glorious pronoun!

    Leave a comment:


  • JudgeNot!
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Originally posted by TheLordSavedMe View Post
    Hi Judge Not!

    That was weird calling you that, I wish I knew your first name, cuz you seem nice.

    Anyways, welcome to our forum, it's the BEST place to learn about GOD and JESUS and to meet saved people who can help make it so you don't have to go to HELL







    Tammi


    p.s.

    I'm sorry your husband divorced you. Was it because you were slutty?
    Dear Tammi - Thank you for your kind words! I am so blessed to have found this forum. No, unfortunately it was my soon-to-be ex-husband who was "slutty" ... or worse! To make a long story short, we never conceived any children because he always insisted on having sexual relations with my bottom-hole rather than with my lady parts; as a mere woman, I did not see fit to question his preferences but I was always dreadfully ashamed of my childless status. It was later revealed to me that I was married to a flaming homer, and suddenly his odd behavior in our marital bed made sense! I pray every day in hopes of figuring out what I did to offend God that he gave me a pillow-biter for a husband.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheLordSavedMe
    replied
    Re: Unsaved Trash

    Originally posted by JudgeNot! View Post
    Good evening! I happened upon this site tonight while browsing around the Internet, started reading through the forums, and just couldn't stop! Yes, I readily acknowledge and agree that I am "unsaved trash" by the Bible's and this forum's definition. Up until fairly recently, I actually doubted the existence of God until one day I simply realized that I cannot navigate the trial of life alone, and started praying that God would open my eyes and come into my heart. So far, I have found success and growth in this ongoing journey of faith. I am learning each day to take my challenges, burdens, and weaknesses and turn them into opportunities to serve God. I am a sinner and I am not perfect, but I try to do my best. I do not presently attend church and my favorite Bible verses can be found in my signature. I believe that everything happens for a reason and that there is some purpose in my stumbling across this website. So, I suppose my reason for being here is yet to be determined; however, I'm sure there are many worthwhile things to be learned from my Christian brothers and sisters. God bless!
    Hi Judge Not!

    That was weird calling you that, I wish I knew your first name, cuz you seem nice.

    Anyways, welcome to our forum, it's the BEST place to learn about GOD and JESUS and to meet saved people who can help make it so you don't have to go to HELL







    Tammi


    p.s.

    I'm sorry your husband divorced you. Was it because you were slutty?

    Leave a comment:

Working...