X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Otto Skorzeny
    replied
    Re: Hallo!

    Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
    I hate bigots: every one of them

    This new woman seems a real racialistical. Personally I don't care for most minorities but the Bible tells us that by accepting Jesus almost anyone can be Saved™.

    YIC
    I never said I hated them. I said they're ok when they know their place. Jesus is very helpful in that endeavor.

    Woman? LOL



    Pre Panetta, BTW.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: Hallo!

    Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
    You are not a bigot are you?
    I hate bigots: every one of them

    This new woman seems a real racialistical. Personally I don't care for most minorities but the Bible tells us that by accepting Jesus almost anyone can be Saved(tm).

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • Otto Skorzeny
    replied
    Re: Hallo!

    Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
    All you have to do is read the KJV Bible and follow every word of it.
    Doing that. I just sold my cloak to buy a sword.....with 10 30-round mag and a 24" fluted bull barrel. It's a great tool for teaching heathens the errors of their ways.

    Leave a comment:


  • BelieverInGod
    replied
    Re: Hallo!

    [QUOTE=Otto Skorzeny;978517]Nothing. I am a American of German descent, not a moneygrubber or a sodomite.[quote]

    Wow, it means that when you become a True Christian(tm) there are no Jews nor Greeks. Once again, we're not racist here, you want to go on about the evils of the lesser races I'm sure you'd be more than welcome over at Stormfront.

    BTW, that moniker True Christian™ will get you in in a FEMA camp these days. Skankbag Pelosi has willed it.
    If that is God's will, then that's where I'll end up. I highly doubt it though as I live under the protection of Jesus.

    Now why don't you calm down and accept Jesus into your life. You'll feel so much better about life and be so grateful for His sacrifice for your sins.

    All you have to do is read the KJV Bible and follow every word of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Otto Skorzeny
    replied
    Re: Hallo!

    Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
    Yeah, so was my fathers church and it almost turned me away from Christianity all together.

    What do these scriptures mean to you?

    Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

    Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

    Colossians 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
    Nothing. I am a American of German descent, not a moneygrubber or a sodomite.

    BTW, that moniker True Christian™ will get you in in a FEMA camp these days. Skankbag Pelosi has willed it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Otto Skorzeny
    replied
    Re: Hallo!

    Originally posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
    Friend, you must have gotten the wrong idea somewhere along the line. We do not, nor have we ever, condoned racism. Even the lesser races have their place. We are to love them because God wants to save some of them...

    "34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him." (Acts 10:34-35)

    Just because God ordained that certain peoples should serve others and live apart (Genesis 9:26-27; 11:1-9), that does not mean we disrespect them...

    "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death." (I John 3:14)

    Pastor Ed
    I agree. For instance, God created Mexicans because onions can't harvest themselves.

    Leave a comment:


  • Otto Skorzeny
    replied
    Re: Hallo!

    Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
    Is that so. Well, Otto, tell us what version of the Bible you read from? Is the Old Testament still valid?

    You are not a bigot are you? Because we have quite a few ex-nigra's in the ranks of Landover Baptist.
    No. They have their place in society.

    Genesis 9:20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard: 21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. 22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. 23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father’s nakedness.

    24 ¶ And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. 25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. 26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. 27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

    BTW, I see nothing in that passage about President of the United States

    Leave a comment:


  • Betty Sue
    replied
    Re: Hallo!

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Why Jesus, do all the retards come here?
    cause yall are so nice and freindly

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ed Lowman
    replied
    Re: Hallo!

    Originally posted by Otto Skorzeny View Post
    I am Otto Skorzeny. I joined this wonderful forum because there are so many people who understand the truth..........God is white!

    I am a member of the Aryan Nations Church and have been so for a number of years.
    Friend, you must have gotten the wrong idea somewhere along the line. We do not, nor have we ever, condoned racism. Even the lesser races have their place. We are to love them because God wants to save some of them...

    "34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him." (Acts 10:34-35)

    Just because God ordained that certain peoples should serve others and live apart (Genesis 9:26-27; 11:1-9), that does not mean we disrespect them...

    "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death." (I John 3:14)

    Pastor Ed

    Leave a comment:


  • BelieverInGod
    replied
    Re: Hallo!

    Originally posted by Otto Skorzeny View Post
    ANC IS Baptist.
    Yeah, so was my fathers church and it almost turned me away from Christianity all together.

    What do these scriptures mean to you?

    Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

    Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

    Colossians 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

    Leave a comment:


  • John Creeser
    replied
    Re: Hallo!

    Originally posted by Otto Skorzeny View Post
    ANC IS Baptist.
    Is that so. Well, Otto, tell us what version of the Bible you read from? Is the Old Testament still valid?

    You are not a bigot are you? Because we have quite a few ex-nigra's in the ranks of Landover Baptist.

    Leave a comment:


  • Otto Skorzeny
    replied
    Re: Hallo!

    ANC IS Baptist.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hallo!

    Originally posted by Otto Skorzeny View Post
    The Reverend Richard Butler was Baptist.
    So? I took a crap today that looked like Oprah, it means nothing.
    You proudly stated:
    I am a member of the Aryan Nations Church and have been so for a number of years.
    Therefore you are no Christian.
    I met a catlick once, that does not mean the 'Ratman' and I are 'best buds'.

    Why Jesus, do all the retards come here?

    Leave a comment:


  • Otto Skorzeny
    replied
    Re: Hallo!

    Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
    Good grief I thought you we dead!

    You must be like 105.

    I'm really impressed.

    YIC
    It's a Nomme de Guerre......because we have a Communist Muslim in the White House.

    Leave a comment:


  • Otto Skorzeny
    replied
    Re: Hallo!

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Tell me friend, when are you going to denounce the false faith you are part of and convert to a Christian (assuming Jesus can tolerate you)?
    The Reverend Richard Butler was Baptist.

    Leave a comment:

Working...