X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BelieverInGod
    replied
    Re: I'm here to convert y'all

    Originally posted by Maike Lorenzen View Post
    You are right, I think we can't become friends, but this is not why I'm here. I'm here to read more about the bible and this is what I'm doing when I don't post something. It's not my fault, if people keep asking me things of my believes and when I say, I don't want to answer, they keep provoking me. But I decided now that I wont talk about my religion anymore but focus on the reason why I came here.
    I don't expect us to become friends, all I ask for is to let me read and ask questions from time to time about your Jesus Christ. That is all why I'm here.
    Why not just pick up a Bible and read it?

    Why do you want to be lead around by the nose being told what the Bible supposedly says?

    Leave a comment:


  • Maike Lorenzen, nazi witch
    replied
    Re: I'm here to convert y'all

    Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    Like I need an idea about witchcraft! All God had to say about your ilk is that you should be killed. If we had anything like proper laws based on Christian values...

    Why are you still here? You know you are not welcome. You know by now that your faith is false and bogus. You must have seen the glory and wisdom in His word as it relentlessly flays away the lies you think are true.

    Unless you repent and accept Jesus within you God hates you and wants you to burn forever in Hell. How much more plain can it be? We cannot be friends while you continue like this.
    1 Chronicles 10:13 So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the LORD, even against the word of the LORD, which he kept not, and also for asking counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to inquire of it;

    Leviticus 19:31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

    2 Chronicles 33:6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.
    You are right, I think we can't become friends, but this is not why I'm here. I'm here to read more about the bible and this is what I'm doing when I don't post something. It's not my fault, if people keep asking me things of my believes and when I say, I don't want to answer, they keep provoking me. But I decided now that I wont talk about my religion anymore but focus on the reason why I came here.
    I don't expect us to become friends, all I ask for is to let me read and ask questions from time to time about your Jesus Christ. That is all why I'm here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: I'm here to convert y'all

    Originally posted by Maike Lorenzen View Post
    Inform yourself better before talking nonsense, Mister, or even better, stick your nose into your bible instead of talking about things you have no idea about.
    Like I need an idea about witchcraft! All God had to say about your ilk is that you should be killed. If we had anything like proper laws based on Christian values...

    Why are you still here? You know you are not welcome. You know by now that your faith is false and bogus. You must have seen the glory and wisdom in His word as it relentlessly flays away the lies you think are true.

    Unless you repent and accept Jesus within you God hates you and wants you to burn forever in Hell. How much more plain can it be? We cannot be friends while you continue like this.
    1 Chronicles 10:13 So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the LORD, even against the word of the LORD, which he kept not, and also for asking counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to inquire of it;

    Leviticus 19:31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

    2 Chronicles 33:6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maike Lorenzen, nazi witch
    replied
    Re: I'm here to convert y'all

    Well, if I see your "rewards", I could tell the same to you. "Arrogant Atheist Dick" they call you, yes?
    Why do you even think I give a single f*ck about what you say? Do you really think you are this magnificent with your hypocite trolling ways? Sorry to tell you, but no. You are not.

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: I'm here to convert y'all

    Originally posted by Maike Lorenzen View Post
    Inform yourself better before talking nonsense, Mister, or even better, stick your nose into your bible instead of talking about things you have no idea about.
    Friendly piece of advice, skank: This is THEIR forum, not yours. You are a guest, act like one.

    Or did your mother fail as badly as your teachers have?

    Leave a comment:


  • Maike Lorenzen, nazi witch
    replied
    Re: I'm here to convert y'all

    Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    Yeah - we're totally hidebound to believing in all manner of magical nonsense with nothing to back it up, pretending that a relatively recent idea is timeless wisdom and explains all of time.
    Inform yourself better before talking nonsense, Mister, or even better, stick your nose into your bible instead of talking about things you have no idea about.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alterboy
    replied
    Re: I'm here to convert y'all

    Originally posted by Petrus View Post
    I understand why you might think that. The Catholic Church has been infiltrated in the 60s by communists and freemasons. Those are the pedophiles, and indeed, since the last Roman Pope (Pius XII) died, all of their heretical anti-popes have been pedophiles.

    Marie Carré, a former member of the communist religion, discovered it: http://www.conservapedia.com/Marie_Carr%C3%A9

    I am afraid that other churches have been and will be infiltrated by the Soviet Union and their European allies, and we must fight together against this vile pedophile socialist threat.
    You don't know your history boy. You mention Pius XII being the last Pope, and thus seem to acknowledge his power and then with one breath run down socialists...

    Pope Pius XII was a BIG socialist. He was buddies with Hitler, Franco and Musolini.



    You are so confused! You probably voted for Obama because he is a socialist.
    You aren't fooling anyone heathen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Redeemed Papist
    replied
    Re: I'm here to convert y'all

    Originally posted by Maike Lorenzen View Post
    You really want to try to convert this people? Well, good luck with that, this people are stubborn as you know what.
    Yeah - we're totally hidebound to believing in all manner of magical nonsense with nothing to back it up, pretending that a relatively recent idea is timeless wisdom and explains all of time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maike Lorenzen, nazi witch
    replied
    Re: I'm here to convert y'all

    You really want to try to convert this people? Well, good luck with that, this people are stubborn as you know what.

    Leave a comment:


  • BelieverInGod
    replied
    Re: I'm here to convert y'all

    Originally posted by Shimei View Post
    I received a warning discussing this very thing on another Christian forum in the Catholic section, for posting that I am not Catholic and actually believe Scripture. I personally do not understand how catholics can reconcile Scripture and their use of Science, namely in Evolution. They seem to go through all kinds of acrobatics in an attempt to shoehorn evolution into Scripture.
    Well first you'd have to find a catholic that's actually read any scripture. Their cult pretty much teaches that they don't need to do anything but show up, tell the priest all their dirty little secrets and turn the other way when their sons are forced to wear dresses.

    From past behavior, and in an attempt to predict future behavior, hadn't the catholic church - instead of placing a firm footing upon the foundation of Scripture fell for scientific leaning?
    I don't know if they've gone either way. Then again, maybe they like the "scientific" leaning because that proves that priests are really "born" kiddie fiddlers and therefore should be left alone since "they can't help themselves".

    I mean on one hand I do understand that Life and the Universe is considered rational, with meaning and purpose and therefore should be open to rational investigation, but it doesn't seem so rational to me, that is, the belief in Macro Evolution.

    Praise Him!!!
    If it disagrees with scripture, then we know it's wrong. Who are you going to believe? Some guy in a lab coat (have you seen the "theories" they come up with? ) or the Creator of the world?

    Leave a comment:


  • Shimei
    replied
    Re: I'm here to convert y'all

    Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Lord knows the catholics could use some reform.

    This whole Galileo was right groveling to science thing needs to be repealed. The Bible tells us that the sun revolves around the earth and that is all we need to know.

    So you could be of help there.
    I received a warning discussing this very thing on another Christian forum in the Catholic section, for posting that I am not Catholic and actually believe Scripture. I personally do not understand how catholics can reconcile Scripture and their use of Science, namely in Evolution. They seem to go through all kinds of acrobatics in an attempt to shoehorn evolution into Scripture.

    From past behavior, and in an attempt to predict future behavior, hadn't the catholic church - instead of placing a firm footing upon the foundation of Scripture fell for scientific leaning?

    I mean on one hand I do understand that Life and the Universe is considered rational, with meaning and purpose and therefore should be open to rational investigation, but it doesn't seem so rational to me, that is, the belief in Macro Evolution.

    Praise Him!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Levi Jones
    replied
    Re: I'm here to convert y'all

    Lord knows the catholics could use some reform.

    This whole Galileo was right groveling to science thing needs to be repealed. The Bible tells us that the sun revolves around the earth and that is all we need to know.

    So you could be of help there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: I'm here to convert y'all

    Originally posted by SwedeWithWeed View Post
    how can the nazis all of a sudden be communists?
    Don't you think you should ask that on a Nazi site like Wikipedia? This is a Christian forum. We only answer questions related to Bible study.

    did you even finish elementary school?
    Someone who rapes the American language and wonders about the education of others.

    Leave a comment:


  • SwedeWithWeed
    replied
    Re: I'm here to convert y'all

    Originally posted by Petrus View Post
    I understand why you might think that. The Catholic Church has been infiltrated in the 60s by communists and freemasons. Those are the pedophiles, and indeed, since the last Roman Pope (Pius XII) died, all of their heretical anti-popes have been pedophiles.

    Marie Carré, a former member of the communist religion, discovered it: http://www.conservapedia.com/Marie_Carr%C3%A9

    I am afraid that other churches have been and will be infiltrated by the Soviet Union and their European allies, and we must fight together against this vile pedophile socialist threat.




    how can the nazis all of a sudden be communists?

    don't you know the difference sir?
    and communism isn't a religion, it's an political ideology, like democracy, fascism, nazism, capitalism and so on

    did you even finish elementary school?
    and sir, the Soviet Union haven't existed since 1991, maybe you should buy a history book and come to the year of 2013

    Leave a comment:


  • Petrus
    replied
    Re: I'm here to convert y'all

    Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
    So basically, you are Pete Roman and named after your father?
    I've named myself after the first pope, Peter the Apostle.

    I read the Wiki article on "The Old Believers" and to be frank, I didn't understand a word. Now it seems to me that nobody else will either, so your on a loser right from the start.
    A group of those Old Believers have ended the schism with the Papacy, and in turn I have appointed them a new patriarch.

    Another problem you've got is that most of your stuff is in Russian. When God was handing out languages at Babel, the last guy had fallen asleep on a park bench out of his skull on industrial alcohol, so God gave him Russian. So your message is going to be lost.
    I don't understand Russian at all. I trust in my patriarch to keep everything in order.

    The rest of us benefited by Jesus inspiring Johannes Gutenberg to invent the printing press so that Bibles were cheaply available to the masses and everyone could afford to own one and read it themselves - thus bypassing thousands of useless "middlemen" of the corrupt Roman churches (of any denomination). It's no wonder we prospered - being rid of this enormous economic drain on the path to Salvation.
    You do know that Gutenberg was a Catholic, and printed Catholic bibles.

    Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
    We put no store on Conservapedia. Those people rewrite and even censor the Bible.
    True, but you can independently retrieve the same information.
    Will be infiltrated by the Soviet Union and their allies? Really? I suppose that they'll also be infiltrated by the Ottoman, Austro-Hungarian, and Aztec empires and their allies.
    So you actually believe that Russia has abandoned communism. Is not Putin the new Stalin and Lenin?

    Leave a comment:

Working...