X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alterboy
    replied
    Re: A late Introduction

    Do you still believe that Jesus is an extra terrestrial from Kolob?
    Do you still wear underwear with heathen symbols?
    Did you support Romney?

    I think you should prove your loyalty by drinking coffee.

    Leave a comment:


  • Faith_Machine
    replied
    Re: A late Introduction

    Good advice, Dr. Niles! I've committed the lineages to memory, so I can recite them flawlessly even if I don't have a Bible handy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: A late Introduction

    Originally posted by XxSAINExX View Post
    I am doing that right now.
    It truly is an honor to read the words of god!
    I am in the ACTS
    Don't skip the lineages

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • XxSAINExX
    replied
    Re: A late Introduction

    Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
    If you want to be Saved® you need to read the Bible(KJV1611) cover to cover and start doing what it says!

    YIC
    I am doing that right now.
    It truly is an honor to read the words of god!
    I am in the ACTS

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: A late Introduction

    Originally posted by XxSAINExX View Post
    Favorite Verse : Mathew 7:7
    Where do I Live : Bloomington Il
    My Occupation : State Farm Advertisement Department
    If you want to be Saved(r) you need to read the Bible(KJV1611) cover to cover and start doing what it says!

    Why do you think God gave us His perfect Word?

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • XxSAINExX
    replied
    Re: A late Introduction

    Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
    Hi. What's your favorite Bible verse, where do you live, and what do you do for a living?
    Favorite Verse : Mathew 7:7
    Where do I Live : Bloomington Il
    My Occupation : State Farm Advertisement Department

    Leave a comment:


  • Faith_Machine
    replied
    Re: A late Introduction

    Hi. What's your favorite Bible verse, where do you live, and what do you do for a living?

    Leave a comment:


  • XxSAINExX
    started a topic A late Introduction

    A late Introduction

    To start, I would like to apologize to this forum.

    1. Sorry for posting before I posted my introduction.

    2. Extra sorry for spreading Satan's trashy manga on this website.
    -(I prayed deep and hard on this one and realize now how stupid of an idea that was. Jesus died for me doing that? Man did I goof :/)

    I was once a mormon, but by force of my parents when I was younger.
    Blasphemy everywhere in that church. I am here because I want to be saved from Satan's diminutive hand.
Working...