Re: A late Introduction
Do you still believe that Jesus is an extra terrestrial from Kolob?
Do you still wear underwear with heathen symbols?
Did you support Romney?
I think you should prove your loyalty by drinking coffee.
X
-
Re: A late Introduction
Good advice, Dr. Niles! I've committed the lineages to memory, so I can recite them flawlessly even if I don't have a Bible handy.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A late Introduction
Don't skip the lineagesOriginally posted by XxSAINExX View PostI am doing that right now.
It truly is an honor to read the words of god!
I am in the ACTS
YIC
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A late Introduction
I am doing that right now.Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View PostIf you want to be Saved® you need to read the Bible(KJV1611) cover to cover and start doing what it says!
YIC
It truly is an honor to read the words of god!
I am in the ACTS
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A late Introduction
If you want to be Saved(r) you need to read the Bible(KJV1611) cover to cover and start doing what it says!Originally posted by XxSAINExX View PostFavorite Verse : Mathew 7:7
Where do I Live : Bloomington Il
My Occupation : State Farm Advertisement Department
Why do you think God gave us His perfect Word?
YIC
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A late Introduction
Favorite Verse : Mathew 7:7Originally posted by Faith_Machine View PostHi. What's your favorite Bible verse, where do you live, and what do you do for a living?
Where do I Live : Bloomington Il
My Occupation : State Farm Advertisement Department
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A late Introduction
Hi. What's your favorite Bible verse, where do you live, and what do you do for a living?
Leave a comment:
-
A late Introduction
To start, I would like to apologize to this forum.
1. Sorry for posting before I posted my introduction.
2. Extra sorry for spreading Satan's trashy manga on this website.
-(I prayed deep and hard on this one and realize now how stupid of an idea that was. Jesus died for me doing that? Man did I goof :/)
I was once a mormon, but by force of my parents when I was younger.
Blasphemy everywhere in that church. I am here because I want to be saved from Satan's diminutive hand.Tags: None
Leave a comment: