X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by april_RN View Post
    What does Eskimo Squaw mean? I can assure you I am not an Eskimo, I am not sure what squawk means...it doesn't sound very friendly whatever it is I was born and raised in Ohio....
    Nobody is buying that young lady. Your eskimo family name is a dead giveaway. Do you take us for fools? Nobody in Ohio is named "Rn."

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Why is this eskimo squaw still here?
    What does Eskimo Squaw mean? I can assure you I am not an Eskimo, I am not sure what squawk means...it doesn't sound very friendly whatever it is I was born and raised in Ohio....

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Why is this eskimo squaw still here?

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: Apologizing

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Thank you for the explanation. I removed your infraction, dear.

    Thank you Sister Mary I apologize for the misunderstanding

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: Apologizing

    Originally posted by april_RN View Post
    Dr. Niles gave me an infraction for what I said about that lady's chest hanging out, I thought I was right in what I was doing but I was completely wrong instead of saying what I said I should have said
    and why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brotthers eye ht considerest not the beam that is in thine eye? And ofcourse this applies to myself as well which is why I was wrong for what I said
    It is the mark of a good Christian to recognise sin and struggle against their nature.

    Proverbs 28:13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

    All the best.

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Apologizing

    Originally posted by april_RN View Post
    I think maybe you misunderstood me I wasn't complaining I was apologizing and admitting my fault ..
    Thank you for the explanation. I removed your infraction, dear.

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: Apologizing

    Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    I am glad to see you admit to being wrong and to see you apologizing about it. I am still waiting for Obama to apologize for ruining America.

    Now go study your Bible and make Jesus proud!
    Yes sir, thankyou

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Apologizing

    Originally posted by april_RN View Post
    Dr. Niles gave me an infraction for what I said about that lady's chest hanging out, I thought I was right in what I was doing but I was completely wrong instead of saying what I said I should have said and why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brotthers eye ht considerest not the beam that is in thine eye? And ofcourse this applies to myself as well which is why I was wrong for what I said
    I am glad to see you admit to being wrong and to see you apologizing about it. I am still waiting for Obama to apologize for ruining America.

    Now go study your Bible and make Jesus proud!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: introduction

    I see.

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: Apologizing

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Perhaps you'd like to extend an apology to Dr. Niles for dragging his respected name through the cat-fight arena.

    I think maybe you misunderstood me I wasn't complaining I was apologizing and admitting my fault ..

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: introduction

    I just wanted to clarify in case anyone misunderstood me....I was not complaining for the infarction I received I was publicly apologizing for it, and I even contacted Dr. Niles and thanked him for the correction. Just wanted everyone to be on the same page

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Apologizing

    Originally posted by april_RN View Post
    I agree i wasn't really trying to start a cat fight, I just thought it ironic
    Perhaps you'd like to extend an apology to Dr. Niles for dragging his respected name through the cat-fight arena.

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: Apologizing

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Cat fights are rather unbecoming, don't you think? Why not focus on the LORD, and how you can please Him instead?

    I agree i wasn't really trying to start a cat fight, I just thought it ironic

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Apologizing

    Originally posted by april_RN View Post
    Dr. Niles gave me an infraction for what I said about that lady's chest hanging out, I thought I was right in what I was doing but I was completely wrong instead of saying what I said I should have said
    and why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brotthers eye ht considerest not the beam that is in thine eye? And ofcourse this applies to myself as well which is why I was wrong for what I said
    Cat fights are rather unbecoming, don't you think? Why not focus on the LORD, and how you can please Him instead?

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    replied
    Apologizing

    Dr. Niles gave me an infraction for what I said about that lady's chest hanging out, I thought I was right in what I was doing but I was completely wrong instead of saying what I said I should have said
    and why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brotthers eye ht considerest not the beam that is in thine eye? And ofcourse this applies to myself as well which is why I was wrong for what I said

    Leave a comment:

Working...