X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
    Welcome April.

    What moves you about our Lord the most?

    YIC
    That's a really good question Dr.Niles, I think the most beautiful thing about our Lord is his mercy. I know I fall short of the grace of God all of the time, and for the sake of the sorrowful passion of Jesus he has mercy and love for us. But this also causes me suffering, because I know what is expected of me and when I fall short I suffer in knowing how displeased God is with me..but it is this suffering that draws Ms closer to God as well

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Well, I must say I have my reservations about the Catholic church there are many things that Catholics practice which I do not agree with, my fiance told me that we will be married in a Catholic church or we will not be married at all and so I went through the process to become a Catholic and have learner many things and still find that I have a wonderful relationship with God

    Leave a comment:


  • Irinka the repentant jewess
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Welcome April. Tell me, how has catholick life been fulfilling for you? Are you relieved to know no clergy will be 'making a move' on you?
    Hi, April, I am glad you met Jesus on your life path in spite of the fact that your parents were not believers. Can you tell us more about how you found Him, or, more correctly, how He found you?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by april_RN View Post
    My name is April, I have been called to Christ from a very young age...my parents were not religious at all but I always felt the spirit and found a way to get to church. I attend Sacred Heart of Jesus every Tuesday and Sunday and my favorite Bible verse is Luke 14:11 For whomsoever exalteth himself shall be abased;and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted
    Welcome April. Tell me, how has catholick life been fulfilling for you? Are you relieved to know no clergy will be 'making a move' on you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Welcome April.

    What moves you about our Lord the most?

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    started a topic introduction

    introduction

    My name is April, I have been called to Christ from a very young age...my parents were not religious at all but I always felt the spirit and found a way to get to church. I attend Sacred Heart of Jesus every Tuesday and Sunday and my favorite Bible verse is Luke 14:11 For whomsoever exalteth himself shall be abased;and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted
Working...