X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mark L. Snyde, PhD
    True Christian™
    True Christian™
    • Nov 2013
    • 1284

    #46
    Re: Intro thread for a retard

    Originally posted by GuidingJewty View Post
    You don't believe the Earth is round, or so says your badge. Now, let's shatter that. YOU CAN GO AROUND THE EARTH ON A PLANE. YOU WILL NOT JUST SEE THE END OF THE EARTH AND FLY OVER IT INTO NOTHING.
    There are many ways God could remap His quasi-Cartesian coordinate system to give the illusion of "circumnavigation."

    Just because you cannot see this does not mean God can't do it.
    sigpic

    I Kings 7:23

    And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

    New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

    Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

    Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

    Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

    Comment

    • Mary Etheldreda
      Gushing for Jesus
       
      • Sep 2011
      • 23775

      #47
      Re: Intro thread for a retard

      Originally posted by GuidingJewty View Post
      Also, Mary, I do understand what you're saying, even if I don't believe in it. I'm not going to go full-on war with that one.
      That's the nice thing about the Truth, dear. You don't have to believe in it for it to be True.

      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

      Comment

      • Didymus Much
        Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
        • Jun 2010
        • 14079

        #48
        Re: Intro thread for a retard

        Originally posted by GuidingJewty View Post
        I don't think its an outrageous claim. Look in a real history book, or have some real evidence, don't only rely on the bible. The bible may have been altered over the years. If you look at real, verified history organizations, their studies all show the same thing. Jesus was silenced by the government to keep his teachings from spreading and lowering the governments power.
        EXCEPT, there's no historical evidence for the existence of Jesus aside from the Bible.

        None.

        Zip.

        Zilch.

        Nada.

        So, what can you rely on about Jesus besides the Bible?

        Comment

        • Persecuted Craig
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Jan 2014
          • 41

          #49
          Re: Intro thread for a retard

          GuideJew, please try to understand that you are simply spouting one wild claim after another. You've failed to provide any source or evidence to support those secular science-ishy claims. And you are making a fool of yourself.

          Do you feel that a person (such as yourself who is trying to convince other people their statements are valid) is helping or hurting themselves by relying solely on 'anecdotal evidence' and committing what I've heard called 'logical fallacies'?

          Will writing blatantly hypocritical statements like
          "If you do not like what other people are doing, keep away from it. If you don't want women to be able to have an abortion, then don't abort yourselves. You have no right telling other people what to do, no more than anyone else in the entire world."
          help you and your case seem more or less worthy of being taken seriously?

          Son, you aren't going to convince anyone of anything, except that you are really bad at argument and secular logic, if you continue making wild claims and accusations.

          We've all encountered plenty of atheists that think they know it all and then these atheists proceed to immediately show how quickly they can meltdown in to a steamy pile of rants and raves. It ain't pretty.

          Maybe asking Jesus to forgive you for coming here and insulting all of us would show you aren't a demon possessed dipstick? Just a thought. I, and I'm guessing others, are hoping you can find a way to get past your anger and see what He has already done for you. Also, I forgive your utter foolishness and ignorance without you even needing to ask for forgiveness.

          Comment

          • Praise_Allan
            Unsaved trash, towel-headed terrorist
            • Jan 2014
            • 17

            #50
            Re: join my campaign to ban The Sims 3: Supernatural

            Originally posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
            Those who choose to torture God, i.e., those who are not True Christians, are our lessors and do not deserve any respect.

            Would you respect someone who was torturing your dad mercilessly?
            But I love thy neighbor. Do not your neighbors deserve love? Not sticking up for the rude, just seriously curious.

            Comment

            • Pastor Ezekiel
              Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
               
              • Sep 2006
              • 78556

              #51
              Re: join my campaign to ban The Sims 3: Supernatural

              Originally posted by Praise_Allan View Post
              But I love thy neighbor. Do not your neighbors deserve love? Not sticking up for the rude, just seriously curious.
              We live in a Gated Christian Community. We don't have any heathens, queers, atheists, mudslimes, witches or nigras as our neighbors.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

              Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

              Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

              Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

              Comment

              • John C. Coleman
                Confirmed Enemy of God
                BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                • Sep 2013
                • 137

                #52
                Re: Intro thread for a retard

                Originally posted by GuidingJewty View Post
                I don't think its an outrageous claim. Look in a real history book, or have some real evidence, don't only rely on the bible. The bible may have been altered over the years. If you look at real, verified history organizations, their studies all show the same thing. Jesus was silenced by the government to keep his teachings from spreading and lowering the governments power.
                2 Timothy 3:16 Matthew 4:4. The Bible is verified by GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF! PRAISE JESUS, AND SHOUT GLORY!!!!

                Comment

                • Praise_Allan
                  Unsaved trash, towel-headed terrorist
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 17

                  #53
                  Re: join my campaign to ban The Sims 3: Supernatural

                  Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  We live in a Gated Christian Community. We don't have any heathens, queers, atheists, mudslimes, witches or nigras as our neighbors.
                  Okay, I always thought the verse I quoted intended for the reader to think of "neighbors" non-literally, such accepting all of God's children as your neighbors on God's planet. I suppose I was incorrect, then, sir. My apologies. I thank you for your answer to help me understand such.

                  Comment

                  • see_the_light
                    True Christian™
                    True Christian™
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1386

                    #54
                    Re: join my campaign to ban The Sims 3: Supernatural

                    Originally posted by Praise_Allan View Post
                    I suppose I was incorrect, then, sir. My apologies.
                    so there is still hope for you.

                    PRAISE THE LORD!

                    Comment

                    • John C. Coleman
                      Confirmed Enemy of God
                      BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                      • Sep 2013
                      • 137

                      #55
                      Re: join my campaign to ban The Sims 3: Supernatural

                      Originally posted by fallensweets View Post
                      OHHHHH I'm sorry guys, I didn't know it was like a rule.
                      And to Zach, I didn't know it was a requirement. And also I wasn't being sassy when I typed that. When I said, "No, thank you." I actually meant, 'no thank you'. So when has being polite and replying to messages with honesty become rude?
                      Watch out folks we've got a full blown retard on our hands here.

                      Comment

                      • John C. Coleman
                        Confirmed Enemy of God
                        BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                        • Sep 2013
                        • 137

                        #56
                        Re: Intro thread for a retard

                        Originally posted by GuidingJewty View Post
                        @Zech Who the heck said I masturbated? I'm asking you why if you believe in purity and all that is THAT there. Where did you get masturbation from? You seem very misguided.
                        Also, Mary, I do understand what you're saying, even if I don't believe in it. I'm not going to go full-on war with that one.
                        Genesis 38:9. Kiss my ass you seed spilling piece of slime. Have fun in hell Revelation 21:8

                        Comment

                        Working...