X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • demoncooter
    replied
    Re: About myself

    In answer to your question, no I do not believe in God.

    Leave a comment:


  • ditzy dinah
    replied
    Re: About myself

    Originally posted by demonjokester View Post
    Thank you, I have been trying to tell them that the bible would be different if it was written now and changed with every century and every religion has a god and a bible so why are the people on here so judgmental of sexual orientation, hair colour and gender? because we are made up of the same organs therefore we are the same. They should have an open mind when it comes to peoples views because everyone has a different view and also the bible they use hasn't been changed for centurys to adapt to the changing times because as you said Jesus loves all no-matter what. Futhermore what they say about peoples hair colour, skin colour, age, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion is classed as discrimination, (which for all of you who think that discrimination is fine) which is illegal
    Demonjokester formally biblejokester
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Another quote "Welcome friend, Why do you hate Jesus? Are you really that resentful he allowed your mother to carry you to term? Isn't Blackpool full of the lower class?"

    Firstly James I don't hate Jesus, you just assume that. Secondly he didn't allow my mother to carry me she chose to have me because she isn't christian (neither is my dad) and as for your comment about Blackpool, you shouldn't be saying things like that because that is your opinion and have you ever been to Blackpool because if you have you will have seen that some of the people here are like that but almost all are working middle class,just middle class or better.

    I love you Ms. Thinks Design. I agree 1000%. AMEN!

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: About myself

    Originally posted by demonjokester View Post
    Just because I dont praise God doesn't automatically put me against him, im indifferent about God as I don't hate or love him.
    Actually, it does. God demands we express our love for Him. He is quite clear about it.
    Revelation 20:1-6
    20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
    2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
    3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
    4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
    5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
    6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

    2 John 1:9
    9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

    And everyones life is important and of equal value to anothers life and if you are inferring that I should become a ditch digger/ manure shoveler that is cruel and offensive and very rude. Also it seems you have only been to the tourist areas, have you seen the residential area of Blackpool and the communitys it holds or did you not leave the town center area (no disrespect) because it seems like that to me.
    Friend, low class people are like rats, once they are given a space to mutiply in (like Blackpool) they do so with careless abandon. The females spreading thier fertility for any male within aromatic distance. It is simply how you people are.
    Do you honestly think that your city managers only make the seedy parts of town open to visitors?

    I am glad I have a place in this world but I doubt that has anything to do with god as an AS re student I find most things you lot have said have nothing to do with God at all, you are just making links to God out of NOTHING without evidence how can you prove it was God who put my mother with child or was that just unprotected sex outside of wedlock?
    All women, who are unmarried and have children, are whores. All of the children they produce are bastards. Simple facts. You are as special as a bottlecap in a bottlecap factory.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: About myself

    Originally posted by demonjokester View Post
    parts of the Bible that used to be thought of as truth are in some peoples eyes thought of as Satanistic lies trying to corrupt people
    What kind of weird Catholics do they grow there in Scotland?

    The Bible is written by Satan now?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr Laurence Niles
    replied
    Re: About myself

    Originally posted by demonjokester View Post
    Just because I dont praise God doesn't automatically put me against him, im indifferent about God as I don't hate or love him.
    And everyones life is important and of equal value to anothers life and if you are inferring that I should become a ditch digger/ manure shoveler that is cruel and offensive and very rude. Also it seems you have only been to the tourist areas, have you seen the residential area of Blackpool and the communitys it holds or did you not leave the town center area (no disrespect) because it seems like that to me.
    I am glad I have a place in this world but I doubt that has anything to do with god as an AS re student I find most things you lot have said have nothing to do with God at all, you are just making links to God out of NOTHING without evidence how can you prove it was God who put my mother with child or was that just unprotected sex outside of wedlock?
    Hi there! i have a question. Do you beleive in God?

    YIC

    Leave a comment:


  • demoncooter
    replied
    Re: About myself

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    So... Satan was telling the truth then, but is lying now?

    Why do you mis-understand? I said that the Bible used to be thought of as all truth but now parts of it are thought of as lies and I said that the parts of the Bible that used to be thought of as truth are in some peoples eyes thought of as Satanistic lies trying to corrupt people

    Didymus Much Re: About myself
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by demonjokester
    ...how can you prove it was God who put my mother with child or was that just unprotected sex outside of wedlock?

    Quote
    Do us a favour here, and go find a dictionary, then look up the words "proof" and "faith", and see how they are mutually incompatible; ie. if you have faith, you don't need proof, and if you have proof, you don't need faith.

    God wants your faith. He never offers proof (because it would destroy your faith). D'uh.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Right so you don't need to prove that God created everything it is just that way right......
    or you dont need proof that Jesus performed miracles or was it just simple magic?
    For some of things you lot say about your faith need certification like if God is real where is he (no offense)
    Or if Jesus died for our sins (past, future and present) why are there prisons and why are there sinners ?
    Sometimes the things you all say about your faith need proving and some of the things you say about other faiths about how they are wrong according to your Bible, by that logic you are wrong to theirs too. And why should I buy a dictionary when you will just tell me anyway, and yes you are doing that to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: About myself

    Originally posted by demonjokester View Post
    ...how can you prove it was God who put my mother with child or was that just unprotected sex outside of wedlock?
    Do us a favour here, and go find a dictionary, then look up the words "proof" and "faith", and see how they are mutually incompatible; ie. if you have faith, you don't need proof, and if you have proof, you don't need faith.

    God wants your faith. He never offers proof (because it would destroy your faith). D'uh.

    Leave a comment:


  • demoncooter
    replied
    Re: About myself

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    I do not see you praising God, so you must be against Him.
    Of course God allowed your mother to be with child, no matter the minimal value of the infant. God is just that sort of deity.
    The world needs ditch diggers and manure shovelers. Be happy you have a place in it.

    I have been through Blackpool. Doors locked, with an escort. It is more seedy than south Des Moines.
    Just because I dont praise God doesn't automatically put me against him, im indifferent about God as I don't hate or love him.
    And everyones life is important and of equal value to anothers life and if you are inferring that I should become a ditch digger/ manure shoveler that is cruel and offensive and very rude. Also it seems you have only been to the tourist areas, have you seen the residential area of Blackpool and the communitys it holds or did you not leave the town center area (no disrespect) because it seems like that to me.
    I am glad I have a place in this world but I doubt that has anything to do with god as an AS re student I find most things you lot have said have nothing to do with God at all, you are just making links to God out of NOTHING without evidence how can you prove it was God who put my mother with child or was that just unprotected sex outside of wedlock?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: About myself

    Originally posted by demonjokester View Post
    I meant that the truth of certain things e.g parts of the Bible, change over years anfd become satanistic lies.
    So... Satan was telling the truth then, but is lying now?

    Leave a comment:


  • demoncooter
    replied
    Re: About myself

    Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    Never mind the Bible for a minute. The freaking dictionary says you're wrong, too.



    What you're talking about is things we accept as true, not truth itself. There is a huge difference (huger for some).



    Seriously, read something.



    No, it just means there are a lot more wrong (and even wronger) things out there.
    I fyou had understood what I meant about truths then you would have not said anything but I will explain what I meant. I meant that the truth of certain things e.g parts of the Bible, change over years anfd become satanistic lies.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: About myself

    Originally posted by demonjokester View Post
    Thank you, ....Another quote "Welcome friend, Why do you hate Jesus? Are you really that resentful he allowed your mother to carry you to term? Isn't Blackpool full of the lower class?"

    Firstly James I don't hate Jesus, you just assume that. Secondly he didn't allow my mother to carry me she chose to have me because she isn't christian (neither is my dad) and as for your comment about Blackpool, you shouldn't be saying things like that because that is your opinion and have you ever been to Blackpool because if you have you will have seen that some of the people here are like that but almost all are working middle class,just middle class or better.
    I do not see you praising God, so you must be against Him.
    Of course God allowed your mother to be with child, no matter the minimal value of the infant. God is just that sort of deity.
    The world needs ditch diggers and manure shovelers. Be happy you have a place in it.

    I have been through Blackpool. Doors locked, with an escort. It is more seedy than south Des Moines.

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: About myself

    Originally posted by demonjokester View Post
    Times change and the truth gets updated...
    Never mind the Bible for a minute. The freaking dictionary says you're wrong, too.

    truth [trooth]
    noun, plural truths [troothz, trooths]
    1. the true or actual state of a matter: He tried to find out the truth.
    2. conformity with fact or reality; verity: the truth of a statement.
    3. a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like: mathematical truths.
    4. the state or character of being true.
    5. actuality or actual existence.

    from: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/truth
    What you're talking about is things we accept as true, not truth itself. There is a huge difference (huger for some).

    ...and If you hadn't noticed the original Bible (there was only 1 to start with)...
    Seriously, read something.

    ...has been updated translated and changed over the years and many different copies have formed over the years, Guess what that means the truth has been updated translated and changed over the years.
    No, it just means there are a lot more wrong (and even wronger) things out there.

    Leave a comment:


  • demoncooter
    replied
    Re: About myself

    Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    Truth doesn't change.
    Times change and the truth gets updated in accordance with the times, and by what I have read on here (no disrespect to anyones beliefs) you are stuck in the dark ages Bible and all. Sometimes the truth in peoples views change and some of the things you lot have said (no offense) is classed as discrimination towards others which is illegal and If you hadn't noticed the original Bible (there was only 1 to start with) has been updated translated and changed over the years and many different copies have formed over the years, Guess what that means the truth has been updated translated and changed over the years.

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: About myself

    Originally posted by demonjokester View Post
    ...the bible they use hasn't been changed for centurys to adapt to the changing times...
    Truth doesn't change.

    Leave a comment:


  • demoncooter
    replied
    Re: About myself

    Originally posted by Thinks Design View Post
    Hello Honey, don't let any of these people get to you.

    Even if it does not say so in the Bible, Jesus does love everyone. Religion is about what you decide is real, not what Bible says.

    The meanies on this site will say that the only way we know anything about Jesus and God is from what the Bible says.

    How does that make sense? The Bible says we should kill gay people. Does that make sense with what you have been taught about Jesus?

    Baptist's would say that the Bible is the only source of knowledge we have about Jesus and God. But does that make sense when I know for a fact that my mum's best friend was convinced that Jesus wants us all to love each other?

    She was such a caring woman that she could not have been lying. People on this site will say that the Bible has the facts about God, written down by men inspired by God to explicitly state His intent. But she once said something to me that really stuck: you can prove anything with facts, but we should believe what ever we feel like.

    ThinksDesign.
    Thank you, I have been trying to tell them that the bible would be different if it was written now and changed with every century and every religion has a god and a bible so why are the people on here so judgmental of sexual orientation, hair colour and gender? because we are made up of the same organs therefore we are the same. They should have an open mind when it comes to peoples views because everyone has a different view and also the bible they use hasn't been changed for centurys to adapt to the changing times because as you said Jesus loves all no-matter what. Futhermore what they say about peoples hair colour, skin colour, age, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion is classed as discrimination, (which for all of you who think that discrimination is fine) which is illegal
    Demonjokester formally biblejokester
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Another quote "Welcome friend, Why do you hate Jesus? Are you really that resentful he allowed your mother to carry you to term? Isn't Blackpool full of the lower class?"

    Firstly James I don't hate Jesus, you just assume that. Secondly he didn't allow my mother to carry me she chose to have me because she isn't christian (neither is my dad) and as for your comment about Blackpool, you shouldn't be saying things like that because that is your opinion and have you ever been to Blackpool because if you have you will have seen that some of the people here are like that but almost all are working middle class,just middle class or better.

    Leave a comment:

Working...