X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    Originally posted by JimmiGerman View Post
    First I'm waiting for the KJV version of the Bible I've purchased on Ebay last Tuesday. Mormonism has given me so much and I'm not a damned cowardly traitor on my own faith who leaves all behind himself from one day to the other. I'm not one of those gallows birds who would steal another man's horse because his own one isn't good enough any more!

    Btw. I don't believe ithat the hell really exists. I believe the more you've moved away from Godi, the more you are in a "state of hell"... that means the Telestial Kingdom one day, which is the lowest level of all kingdoms of our Lord, the Allmighty, or the Outer Darkness in a very heavy case.

    Yea, and the more we move away from God, the more we are in a state of spiritual emptiness, ant there can be no hell created by imagination of a man burning so hot and being so painful as the moment when God has decided never to let you see His shining countenance and the light of mercy and eternal love.

    No, my northern friend, I'm not on the bus to hell... not on the bus or on the subway. There is no end of glory, there is no end of love, there is no end of wisdom, there is no dead above! Yea!
    This doesn't make any sense, dear. Scientologists believe there is no hell, there is only the return of life after life until one gets it "right." Your make-believe "telestial kingdom" is no more goofy than their thetans rising up from ignorance.

    If you want the Truth, turn to Jesus Christ as revealed in the Holy Bible (not book of moron).
    If you're going to play make-believe, go big or go home.

    Leave a comment:


  • JimmiGerman
    replied
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    Originally posted by Marko Loimaan-Aho View Post
    After this long chit-chat-session, and finding out that you know a bit about Germany, I'd like to ask you something very personal:

    Do you want a personal relationship with the Lord? If, you can find it through his son Jesus. Just let Jesus touch you!!! John 14:6

    Sin separates you from God and Jesus. So, if you want to feel Jesus inside you, you have to leave all your sinful thoughts and mormon cult behind and give yourself totally to Him. Joh 14:23

    Do you want to that eternal Joy, that is in Heaven with JESUS, or are you on a short bus to HELL?
    First I'm waiting for the KJV version of the Bible I've purchased on Ebay last Tuesday. Mormonism has given me so much and I'm not a damned cowardly traitor on my own faith who leaves all behind himself from one day to the other. I'm not one of those gallows birds who would steal another man's horse because his own one isn't good enough any more!

    Btw. I don't believe ithat the hell really exists. I believe the more you've moved away from Godi, the more you are in a "state of hell"... that means the Telestial Kingdom one day, which is the lowest level of all kingdoms of our Lord, the Allmighty, or the Outer Darkness in a very heavy case.

    Yea, and the more we move away from God, the more we are in a state of spiritual emptiness, ant there can be no hell created by imagination of a man burning so hot and being so painful as the moment when God has decided never to let you see His shining countenance and the light of mercy and eternal love.

    No, my northern friend, I'm not on the bus to hell... not on the bus or on the subway. There is no end of glory, there is no end of love, there is no end of wisdom, there is no dead above! Yea!

    Leave a comment:


  • Marko Loimaan-Aho
    replied
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    After this long chit-chat-session, and finding out that you know a bit about Germany, I'd like to ask you something very personal:

    Do you want a personal relationship with the Lord? If, you can find it through his son Jesus. Just let Jesus touch you!!! John 14:6

    Sin separates you from God and Jesus. So, if you want to feel Jesus inside you, you have to leave all your sinful thoughts and mormon cult behind and give yourself totally to Him. Joh 14:23

    Do you want to that eternal Joy, that is in Heaven with JESUS, or are you on a short bus to HELL?

    Leave a comment:


  • JimmiGerman
    replied
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    Have you ever visited Hannover?

    Yes, but it's more than 30 years ago. You mean the capital of Lower-Saxonia, and it was before the ICE era and it took approx. 2 hours from Hamburg by train. Even if it's an areawide city, the population is not comparable with Hamburg and the population density is not so high but widely spreaded there, not concentrated downtown or so, and the city seems to be surrounded by kinds of small villages. And I disliked the streetcar (tram) system there, endless driving from downtown through that Hannover area.

    Btw. at night that city seemed to me like a cultural desert... okay, it's more than 30 years ago, as I mentioned... maybe now it's different. If you asked me if I liked Hannover you certainly would guess what my answer was...

    Do you have relatives or friends there...? Ever been there by yourself? Or your ancestors once came from there?

    Leave a comment:


  • MitzaLizalor
    replied
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    Originally posted by JimmiGerman View Post
    If you would like to know more boring things about me don't hesitate to ask.
    Have you ever visited Hannover?

    Leave a comment:


  • JimmiGerman
    replied
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    Mrs Liz Taylor... ähhh... MitzaLizalor wrote kindly here:

    You have ignored the very well known facts regarding Smith's translation abilities. More details here:
    You always have to ignore some facts because otherwise you coulnd't believe.Thanks for the details, but of course I know all that very well, nothing new, since I've been in several dirty German anti-Mormon forums.

    I hope the linked KJV source is helpful for you. We welcome examination of Biblical sources because they reveal The Truth.
    Yes, Madam, you're certainly right. It's eternal progress in reading the scriptures and receiving the Spirit. Praise the Lord!

    Leave a comment:


  • MitzaLizalor
    replied
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    Originally posted by JimmiGerman View Post
    So in the resurrection they are as the angels of God in Heaven...? Hmm... that means they are not exactly the same, and there must be a difference between real angels and the resurrected ones...
    The specific feature being referred to here is sexual reproduction.
    But who knows exactly about angels...?
    Jesus.


    __________________
    RECAP.

    Matthew.22:22-30 COMPLETE KJV HERE



    You have ignored the very well known facts regarding Smith's translation abilities. More details here:
    “FROM A MORMON SOURCE done by Elder Geo. Reynolds
    This is a historical document which defends the authenticity of the controversial Book of Abraham, part of the canonical Pearl of Great Price. The Book of Abraham was purportedly translated from an Egyptian manuscript purchased by the Mormons from a travelling show in 1835, long before their trek to Utah. Joseph Smith quickly produced a translation of this document, claiming it was written by Abraham in his own hand. Since modern knowledge of the Egyptian writing system was in its infancy at this time, there was no way to verify this claim.

    The manuscript disappeared for many years until it resurfaced in 1967 in the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. At that time Egyptian experts verified that it was actually a papyrus of a portion of the Book of the Dead.

    Notwithstanding, the Book of Abraham is still considered part of the Pearl of Great Price and is held to be authentic by devout Mormons. This does not invalidate Mormon doctrine; any sacred text which has have signficance for the faithful should be considered valid on its own terms.
    ”

    1. It cannot be a "canonical book" without being an addition to The Bible. Such additions are explicitly prohibited in The Bible.
    2. purportedly definition use purportedly in a sentence: Charles Ponzi purportedly offered a genuine investment opportunity deriving from postage stamps but was in fact a crook who got chucked in the joint.
    3. It was never a translation as became blatantly obvious as soon as hieroglyphics could be translated and therefore Smith knew this at the time. Although purporting to be a prophet he was in fact a crook who got chucked in the joint.
    4. conveniently for Smith and his fellow social lampreys
    5. this is called delusional psychosis




    However many pages are written on this subject, the fact remains that anything additional to The Bible cannot ever possibly be Scriprure because it requires The Holy Ghost through whom actual Scripture is inspired to have been lying. Maybe a Zoroastrian could produce something called Zoroastrian scripture but that is not claiming to be connected in any way with The Bible or to be associated with Christianity. Mormons do claim a connection with The Bible and to be associated with Christianity. This really is a no-brainer.

    “continued from above
    Keep in mind that this is actually a very typical story of the origin of many sacred texts, including all of the best known ones; the difference is simply that it played itself out recently instead of in the misty past. --J.B. Hare.
    ”

    That many "sacred" texts are the result of deliberate fraud and set aside so as to be excluded from examination by people who actually know what they're talking about is obvious from the debauched societies they produce. However although true believers in such lies might not evaluate the source material it is generally available and does get scrutinised by others. The outcome is identical with that resulting from examination of Smith's heresy.



    I hope the linked KJV source is helpful for you. We welcome examination of Biblical sources because they reveal The Truth.

    Leave a comment:


  • JimmiGerman
    replied
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    (...)
    (...)
    Just out of curiosity, what was the condition of angels before they were "born"? How were they conceived? Before replying you ought to glance at Jesus’ comment:
    MATTHEW 22
    29
    Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
    30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
    KJV
    Tonight I will look on Ebay for an English version of the KJV Bible to acquire one. I will read it from the beginning to the end, as I did with the Book of M*O*R*M*O*N.

    Then, at last, I will hold the BoM in my left hand and the Bible in my right hand, and which one is heavier should be the right scripture.


    By the way...
    30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

    So in the resurrection they are as the angels of God in Heaven...? Hmm... that means they are not exactly the same, and there must be a difference between real angels and the resurrected ones...

    But who knows exactly about angels...? Anyway, I've seen the angels last night 'cause I've had more than enough on my Astra party yesterday.

    Leave a comment:


  • MitzaLizalor
    replied
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    While I have no doubts that an angel could appear at any time, no message from God conveyed by the angel would either contradict God's Inerrant Word as revealed in The Bible or inspire outcomes based on the assumption that The Holy Ghost is a liar. Islam is one such outcome, Joseph Smith's idiotic ravings masquerading as Scripture is another.

    Additionally, if anyone translated anything from antiquity purporting to come from God the translation would be correct if God was supplying the translation tool. Smith's "translations" are not correct. Case closed.

    Mormons claim to follow The Bible, but they don't.
    PROVERBS 30
    5
    Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
    6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
    KJV

    The book of mormon is an addition. Its author has been found a liar. The koran is another addition. Aleister Crowley's "book of the law" yet another. Everything mumbled by popes and priests, much of which is written down and adored by Romish heretics, garbage churned out by 7th day adventists and spititualists - none of this is Scripture and it all has a common source. Satan. We know that because all of it contradicts The Bible. Hence we know that any angels, if any appeared at all which I doubt, were messengers from antichrist.

    Just out of curiosity, what was the condition of angels before they were "born"? How were they conceived? Before replying you ought to glance at Jesus’ comment:
    MATTHEW 22
    29
    Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
    30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
    KJV

    Leave a comment:


  • JimmiGerman
    replied
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    Is he one of those Germans who stole the all American Hamburger?
    Don't worry, old man, I wouldn't steal anything from you or would have stolen an American Hamburger as there're enough bloody ones here in my town. Keep your shot gun down and relax in your rocker and enjoy the sunset. In the name of the Lord, the Allmighty, and his mighty servant.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cranky Old Man
    replied
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    Is he one of those Germans who stole the all American Hamburger?

    Leave a comment:


  • JimmiGerman
    replied
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    Yea, and now I've got a 1000 points more in my pockets from Mrs Mary Etheldreda by refractioning and repeating and blablabla und so weiter... okay. I'm gonna shut my mouth now today and say...

    HAVE A NICE EVENING, AMERICA!

    And God the Allmighty may bless all of you! Yea, and he may bless all of you, the whores, the righteous, the presidents, the Indians, the poor, Pamela Anderson, Madonna etc., but he may send the disgusting gays and Schwanzlutscher to the Outer Darkness ...

    ... and Carsten Kruse, a neighbor, who still owes me 50,-- Euros and who unexpectidly died six weeks ago without paying back before.

    Leave a comment:


  • Marko Loimaan-Aho
    replied
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    Originally posted by JimmiGerman View Post
    I'm sitting here in Hamburg just having a beer, you cant't even purchase in the US, called "Astra Rotlicht", the best Northern beer you can get with 6,0 alc./vol. ...
    Heil Hinkel!
    Ok, now this JollyGerman moved himself into position he belongs.

    DEAR CHRISTIANS, THIS HORRIBLE PICTURE IS NOT GOOD FOR CHILDREN AND WOMEN

    So - JollyGerman is just drinking his "Astra Rotlicht" - this is what happens to people who drink satanic concoctions like that! http://zoe-delay.de/wp-content/uploa...09/pic-226.jpe

    Leave a comment:


  • JimmiGerman
    replied
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
    How come the Swedenish language, Mr. 'German'? Not the principal way of speech in Hamburgertown, I presume. American is the tongue of this forum.

    Yours,

    Elmer
    Why "Mr. German" ? I'm just here to learn. Is it my fault that I know several languages, and that I've studied the Book of Mormon in American and thus to improve my school-idiote-bloody-scheiß-Engländer-Englisch? I'm sitting here in Hamburg just having a beer, you cant't even purchase in the US, called "Astra Rotlicht", the best Northern beer you can get with 6,0 alc./vol. ... yea, I'm obsessed, but I'm taff enough not to hide it! I'm not a monkey blower!

    Yea, you take two or three of these beers and you're gonna shoot innocant ones around you because you would be in a state of insane. Go on drinking your milk and one or two longdrinks, We drink beer and eat Schweinehaxen! It makes it! Bloody swelled up Hamburger eaters.

    You know what we say here instead of KFC...? Kentucky schreit ficken! (Kentucky cries ficken)

    Hahahaaa, yea!

    Heil Hinkel!

    Leave a comment:


  • JimmiGerman
    replied
    Re: Hello from Hamburg

    Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
    How come the Swedenish language, Mr. 'German'? Not the principal way of speech in Hamburgertown, I presume. American is the tongue of this forum.

    Yours,
    ut in Germany we
    Elmer
    I speak a bit French, Dutch, Swedishand a biit American. And, of course, my native language, German, whitch undoubtly is the organ of all languages. Even if Swedish might be ot so difficult to understand for a German, cause the languages are quite close, it has too old words and is a completely North language and not an Indo-Germanic lanuage, like German. But here in Germany we know the Sveriges quite well, as they fought against the Catholicism against the Emperor of the Holy German Reich of Roman Nation and the bloody priest called the Pope. This was the 30-years-going war in Europe (around 1630, short before your Civil War) and your freedom in your big America, but not in rememberance, results from that event, that costed millions of lifes and nearly brought Europe back to stonetime.

    Falls Sie mit mir Deutsch sprechen wollen... nur zu! Dann bügel ich Sie sprachlich platt. But I should be satisfied by the Lord's given ability to me to make me a bit understandable in His own and given American language, into which the Golden Plates were translated.

    Yea, and may all the blessings of the Lord come upon you! Yea, and upon me. Thou shalt ne#er forget yourself, just be a good Christ and an egoist

    Leave a comment:

Working...