X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • a rhesus monkey
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Aug 2014
    • 1

    #1

    Why Rihanna is holy.

    Name 5 reasons why you think Rihanna is holy.
  • Zechariah Smyth
    Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
    True Christian™
    • Feb 2011
    • 15251

    #2
    Re: Why Rihanna is holy.

    Originally posted by Rihsus View Post
    Name 5 reasons why you think Rihanna is holy.
    Who?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	dunno.gif
Views:	15
Size:	275 Bytes
ID:	1919377
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Mary Etheldreda
      Gushing for Jesus
       
      • Sep 2011
      • 23775

      #3
      Re: Why Rihanna is holy.

      Sounds like the name of a dog.

      Is this her?
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

      Comment

      • Dr Laurence Niles
        Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
         
        • Jan 2012
        • 9063

        #4
        Re: Why Rihanna is holy.

        Originally posted by Rihsus View Post
        Name 5 reasons why you think Rihanna is holy.
        I'm sure nobody here has any interest in the Welsh.

        See here

        YIC
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

        Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

        Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

        Comment

        • Zechariah Smyth
          Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
          True Christian™
          • Feb 2011
          • 15251

          #5
          Re: Why Rihanna is holy.

          Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
          Sounds like the name of a dog.

          Is this her?
          Good grief, it's even worse than that Sister...I did an image search, and apparently this woman does not know her place:

          Click image for larger version

Name:	rihanna.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	1919378



          (1 Timothy 2:11-12) "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

          Better start doing what your husband/fiance/brother/father tells you, woman.

          YiC,

          Zech
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Elmer G. White
            Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
            Victim of atheist scientific persecution
             
            • Apr 2014
            • 10290

            #6
            Re: Why Rihanna is holy.

            Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
            Who?
            Brother Zechariah,

            I think there's only one possible explanation. It is a recorded song by a Hamite singer called Orezi (orexigenic means that it causes weight gain but I'm not quite sure if this refers to gluttony, probably it does).

            Proverbs 23:21 - For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe [a man] with rags.

            I found a photograph.



            I have absolutely no idea why this thing should be holy. It did win an award in Nigeria but a Hamite award does not sanctify anything in my opinion.

            The lyrics are available but they are written in Ebonics and no translation is available. Still, I think they refer to a woman who should be submissive to the man. This could be the thing that is somewhat holy.

            Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

            I hope this helps, although I have to admit I found this issue only marginally interesting but very irrelevant regarding my prayer duties.

            Yours in Christ,

            Elmer
            2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



            PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
            Check out our Research in Creation Science:

            Comment

            • Dr Laurence Niles
              Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
               
              • Jan 2012
              • 9063

              #7
              Re: Why Rihanna is holy.

              Wait, so is his first name Orezi or Rihana? And he's obviously not Welsh despite his name.

              Is a a vicar in Africa or something?



              YIC
              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

              Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

              Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

              Comment

              • Elmer G. White
                Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
                Victim of atheist scientific persecution
                 
                • Apr 2014
                • 10290

                #8
                Re: Why Rihanna is holy.

                Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                Wait, so is his first name Orezi or Rihana? And he's obviously not Welsh despite his name.

                Is a a vicar in Africa or something?



                YIC
                I would not totally rule out the unfortunate Welsh connection. We know that there's a community of cymry in Patagonia, part of Algeria, in Africa.

                The lyrics could be a creole of Welsh and Ebonics. Here's a sample:
                Na me be the ghen ghen
                Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
                Spresal
                Yeah
                Kiddominant (oh oh oh oh)

                Na could be the Welsh 'nag'=no
                Mebeth=rhywbeth? = something
                Ghen = gen = with?

                -> Nothing with?

                Still not holy...

                Compare those lyrics to THIS:

                Exodus 34:14
                For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:



                Should I try to continue with the research on this issue?

                Yours in Christ,

                Elmer
                2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



                PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                Check out our Research in Creation Science:

                Comment

                Working...