X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DianaMay
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2014
    • 16

    #1

    Hello Everyone! My name is Diana!

    Hello Everyone!
    My name is Diana May Argenbright and I was born on May 16, 1996 in Birmingham Alabama! I am currently 18 years old and my favorite pastimes include baking pies (my husband's favorite are my apple pies), daily devotionals, attending church, and reading the bible. I have currently read the KJV Bible six times now - but the story of Jesus never gets boring!
    My favorite bible verse is Phillipeans 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which stregtheneth me." because it reminds me that I can do anything because Jesus and God are AMAZING!
    So hello everyone! I can not wait to learn more about Jesus with you all and participate in such a christ-like community!
    (My husband gave me permission to post on this wonderful forum.)
  • Alvin Moss
    Serving Jesus
    True Christian™
    • Aug 2013
    • 4468

    #2
    Re: Hello Everyone! My name is Diana!

    Welcome, Sister!

    What is your congregation? Do you still live in godly Alabama?

    God Bless!
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

    Comment

    • FranklinAndPearl
      True Christians™
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2014
      • 163

      #3
      Re: Hello Everyone! My name is Diana!

      Young lady, you misspelled Philippians 4:13. I hope you love The Bible as much as you say you do.

      Otherwise, welcome. I hope your time here is Blessed by GOD!!!

      Regards, Franklin
      Just a loving, saved, MARRIED HETEROSEXUAL couple sharing this account! Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Hi Carol, not sure why the Face book isn't typing out my letters, LOL. I hope you can see this message, none of the letters are going in the box. Maybe they are invisible? We do not really understand Computers or Technology. I will have to ask Anita about this. See you tomor

      Comment

      • BrotherLarry
        Revelationary Equine Gnathologist for Christ
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2014
        • 2266

        #4
        Re: Hello Everyone! My name is Diana!

        Originally posted by DianaMay View Post
        Hello Everyone!
        My name is Diana May Argenbright and I was born on May 16, 1996 in Birmingham Alabama! I am currently 18 years old and my favorite pastimes include baking pies (my husband's favorite are my apple pies), daily devotionals, attending church, and reading the bible. I have currently read the KJV Bible six times now - but the story of Jesus never gets boring!
        My favorite bible verse is Phillipeans 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which stregtheneth me." because it reminds me that I can do anything because Jesus and God are AMAZING!
        So hello everyone! I can not wait to learn more about Jesus with you all and participate in such a christ-like community!
        (My husband gave me permission to post on this wonderful forum.)
        HOLY LORD, Diana,

        I was all excited to welcome you until I saw the part about your being a married woman. If your husband ever adulterizes you and writes a letter of divorcement, I'm not hard to find.

        But for now I will do the right thing and offer you a warm hand of friendship. I hope you don't mind that I printed out your picture since it will give me inspiration when I come before Jesus in prayer later. I hope your time in the forums is a blessed one. May He draw you closer to His side every day. I know if I was Jesus, I'd draw you as close as possible in keeping with His promise to never leave you or forsake you.

        Alabama has some awesome football, Diana. Do you like football? I used to watch it all the time but only recently have I gotten back into it and I am not sure how long that will last. I am praying about it. I would warn you to keep your eyes averted when the players bend over or turn around. Just ask your husband - he will know what I mean - just give him the hint: tight pants.

        So anyway Diana I am going to go pray for you. Tell hubby I said hello and I will be looking for you.

        Everywhere.

        COME Lord Jesus,
        BrotherLarry
        Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
        “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

        Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
        Amen and Amen

        Comment

        • DianaMay
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Sep 2014
          • 16

          #5
          Re: Hello Everyone! My name is Diana!

          Thank you Brother Alvin! I go to a Baptist church and I do indeed still live in Alabama!

          I apologize Brother Franklin, I just got so excited about posting I forgot to check my spelling. Just to make sure I never mess up again, I will write it 100 times on paper!

          Comment

          • DianaMay
            Forum Member
            Forum Member
            • Sep 2014
            • 16

            #6
            Re: Hello Everyone! My name is Diana!

            Thank you very much Brother Larry! I do occasionally watch football, as our kitchen somewhat faces the TV in our living room, but the majority of the time I am either busy preparing dinner or dessert! I will pass along your greeting to my husband, but it will have to be over dinner later, for he is doing bible study in the living room.

            Comment

            • Joanna Lytton-Vasey
              True Christian™ Lady Extraordinaire, an Honorary Male Biblicist
               
              • Jul 2014
              • 8457

              #7
              Re: Hello Everyone! My name is Diana!

              Hello Diana, and welcome. As Brother Franklin mentioned, your spelling could use some work. It's strengtheneth, not stregtheneth.

              What church do you attend? And how many children do you have?

              I really look forward to getting to know you!

              Yours in Faith,
              Joanna
              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

              Comment

              • DianaMay
                Forum Member
                Forum Member
                • Sep 2014
                • 16

                #8
                Re: Hello Everyone! My name is Diana!

                Hello Joanna!
                I attend the Baptist Dawson Family of Faith Church in Birmingham
                I also do apologize for my mispelling, I will try very hard to improve!
                Unfortunately we have no children yet... However there is one on the way! We have no idea what gender it is yet. I'm hoping it will be a strong, God-Loving baby boy!

                Comment

                • MitzaLizalor
                  Completely CRAZY for the Lord
                  True Christian™
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 14688

                  #9
                  Re: Hello Everyone! My name is Diana!
                  Proverbs 17:4 A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue KJV
                  Thank you for posting a polite introduction. Often, especially in the case of goths and emo nitwits, we are subject to a torrent of abuse with swearing sometimes even accompanied by stuff they call "poetry" but it isn't really it's just too rubbish to be true.

                  Welcome to the forum where you may find the guidance you need from people who actually care about you. Perhaps you had been let down in the past, before your husband obtained you? That never happens with Jesus.

                  It's great to meet someone who reads God's Word, too. Again and again prating wretches spout off nonsense such as "God loves everyone" (The Bible is quite clear that He does not) or "Whether you embrace divinity as a crouching elephant with 19 arms or by hanging around fertility poles flickering the eyelids or as a thousand screeching spirits in the jungle, you are nevertheless joined to the same godhead.." etc., which is obviously ridiculous because The Bible explains that all such things are false.
                  PSALM 119
                  103-107
                  How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments. I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word.
                  118 Thou hast trodden down all them that err from thy statutes: for their deceit is falsehood.
                  128 Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.

                  130-131a The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple. I opened my mouth, and panted
                  KJV .. context

                  Are you panting, too, Mrs May?

                  Comment

                  • Mary Etheldreda
                    Gushing for Jesus
                     
                    • Sep 2011
                    • 23775

                    #10
                    Re: Hello Everyone! My name is Diana!

                    Originally posted by DianaMay View Post
                    Hello Everyone!
                    My name is Diana May Argenbright and I was born on May 16, 1996 in Birmingham Alabama! I am currently 18 years old and my favorite pastimes include baking pies (my husband's favorite are my apple pies), daily devotionals, attending church, and reading the bible. I have currently read the KJV Bible six times now - but the story of Jesus never gets boring!
                    My favorite bible verse is Phillipeans 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which stregtheneth me." because it reminds me that I can do anything because Jesus and God are AMAZING!
                    So hello everyone! I can not wait to learn more about Jesus with you all and participate in such a christ-like community!
                    (My husband gave me permission to post on this wonderful forum.)
                    This Is So True!!! Oh, I never tire of reading it either! Why, I often sit in my chair and just before opening up my Holy Bible I close my eyes and think to myself, "Mary, Jesus has just penned you a most wonderful Love Letter. Why, He loves you so much that He just couldn't wait for you to be born, so He wrote it thousands of years ago and has been patiently waiting for you to read it and tell Him what you think. He knew just what to write because He knows you so well, He knows what you love and what you hate and what you fear and what you secretly wish for and what you are going to think even before you know you're going to think of it. All this and He STILL loves you! He knows your deepest secrets and most embarrassing mistakes, and while you may lay awake at night so many decades years later with silent tears streaming down the side of your cheeks, absolutely still so as not to wake your husband (oh god does he hate the crying, he never understands, it's just best to never let him see it, anyway...), unable to stop thinking about the awful incident in front of the whole class, oh and how you wished you could die right then and there, and even crumpled up on the floor in hopeful anticipation that if you tried really hard you could will your heart to stop beating, but that just made the class laugh harder, and the teacher, too. But Jesus loves you anyway, and even though He knew as He was hanging on the Cross that in 2000 years you would be born and do such foolish things, still He was glad that He had started His Love Letter to you!"





                    Welcome to the forums, dear! I'm sure we'll have lots to talk about!
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

                    Comment

                    • Faith_Machine
                      Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                      True Christian™
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 10050

                      #11
                      Re: Hello Everyone! My name is Diana!

                      Originally posted by FranklinAndPearl View Post
                      Young lady, you misspelled Philippians 4:13. I hope you love The Bible as much as you say you do.

                      Now, now, Franklin and Pearl, let's not be nitpickers. Why, I'm sure this lovely young lady made a simple typo because she was typing fast because she was excited and nervous about meeting us all.
                      WARNING:
                      In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                      REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                      Comment

                      • Faith_Machine
                        Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                        True Christian™
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 10050

                        #12
                        Re: Hello Everyone! My name is Diana!

                        Diana, I am most please to make your acquaintance. I've found sometimes that when people are especially challenged by poor spelling, sometimes audiovisual communication allows them to more fully express themselves.

                        Tell me, have you ever considered fellowhipping with your fellow Christians via Web cam?
                        WARNING:
                        In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                        REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                        Comment

                        • Naomi Ruth Lamb
                          True Christian™
                          True Christian™
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 999

                          #13
                          Re: Hello Everyone! My name is Diana!

                          Hello, Diana,

                          Please be sure to read the warning on Faith Machine's post to you. While I am sure his intentions are pure, it would be a sin against God to violate the warning by engaging in the prohibited forms of communication.

                          Welcome to our friendly, loving forums.

                          In Christ the Lord,
                          NRL
                          1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
                          Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
                          Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
                          Locations in 50 States and Canada
                          !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
                          Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
                          Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

                          Comment

                          • Witch Hammer
                            True Christian™
                            True Christian™
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 1717

                            #14
                            Re: Hello Everyone! My name is Diana!

                            Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                            Now, now, Franklin and Pearl, let's not be nitpickers. Why, I'm sure this lovely young lady made a simple typo because she was typing fast because she was excited and nervous about meeting us all.
                            We can only pray that she wasn't trying to type with one hand while frantically manipulating her well-lubricated panic button with the other. Just the thought of it makes me feel unclean and crawly all over!

                            Comment

                            • Faith_Machine
                              Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                              True Christian™
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 10050

                              #15
                              Re: Hello Everyone! My name is Diana!

                              Oh Naomi Ruth, you truly are a lamb, in the best sense of the world. I know you have been praying that I will keep my tendency to sin under control, just as i daily pray that you will not let your, um, bad habits get the better of you.

                              Thank you so much for being such a dear!
                              WARNING:
                              In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                              REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                              Comment

                              Working...