X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbread Men (WARNING! OFFENSIVE IMAGES!)

When visiting my daughter this morning to perform my routine sin inspection, I noticed gingerbread men on the kitchen counter.

"What are these?" I roared.

"The kids and I baked some gingerbread men last night," my daughter replied. "It was fun."

"Do you think it's appropriate," I lovingly screamed, "for young girls to bake male-shaped cookies?"

Then I noticed one of my granddaughters biting into a gingerbread man's groin. Naturally, I dispensed some beatings for this unforgivable outrage.

Ladies, let my wayward whore of a daughter's actions serve as an example to all of you. Avoid these sinful cookies. If you simply must bake gingerbread men, only make them from the waist up--think of them as homeless, Vietnam War veterans*--so that salacious little strumpets like my eleven-year-old granddaughter cannot pretend they are gobbling tallywackers.

*You can even bake little, wheeled carts for them.

Re: Gingerbread Men

Originally posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
    So you raised your children and grandchildren as strumpets!
    Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
    "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
    Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Thankfully they haven't discovered these yet................

Click image for larger version

Name:	GingerbreadLady.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	1905765

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Gingerbread men are evil and only whores and sinners eat them. I think they are really little demons made to look like enticing little treats.

I wouldn't eat one for my life. I do not want to ingest demons!!!
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Tweet me Here
        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
          So you raised your children and grandchildren as strumpets!
          Of course not. I have shouted Bible verses at them. I have punched, kicked, burned, and nearly drowned them every chance I get. I have shamed and belittled them at every turn. I've done everything a father should do.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
            Of course not. I have shouted Bible verses at them. I have punched, kicked, burned, and nearly drowned them every chance I get. I have shamed and belittled them at every turn. I've done everything a father should do.
            You are such a wonderful Father and Husband! I hope all men will take your lead and follow your loving example!

GLORY!
            sigpic

Tweet me Here
            My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

This is how bad it is:
              Attached Files
              Matthew:
              5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
              5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
              10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
              10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Re: Gingerbread Men (WARNING! OFFENSIVE IMAGES!)

Oh my! I should have heeded the warning you added to the title Brother.

sigpic

Tweet me Here
                My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

What's even worse is, the tasty litte sinner is wearing a 'Santa' hat. I Hope you lashed them all until they dropped

Comment

You can't let those fags near anything these days. Look how they've adapted the gbMan:

I wonder how many of those ended up in the trash? How do you make black frosting?
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                      Oh my! I should have heeded the warning you added to the title Brother.

I would like to move this thread away from the eyes of the delicate womenfolk, particularly after Brother Nobar's post, but a thread about gingerbread men in the Men Only forum is pretty gay.

Comment

I talked to Brother William at the five and dime and was able to get him to return several types of greeting cards including this disgusting product:

Who would buy something perverted like that? This is the reason why cookies shouldn't be made in the shape of a man or a woman in the first place. I had to admonish my good friend for using such poor judgment by displaying this item.
                        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                          This is the reason why cookies shouldn't be made in the shape of a man or a woman in the first place.
                          The cooter-chomping is disgusting indeed, but I'm more offended by the gingerbread man's ensemble. First of all, you can't get gayer than wearing suspenders with no shirt. Secondly, his trousers are pink. Thirdly, those trousers have ruffles. Pink trousers with ruffles?!! I stand corrected. You can get gayer than wearing suspenders with no shirt. Why he is chomping a cooter is beyond me. Perhaps he has mistaken the other cookie for a transvestite.

Comment

I'm certainly glad that a kindly True Christian™ Handsome and Brilliant Man added
                            (WARNING! OFFENSIVE IMAGES!)
                            to the title of this Thread.
                            It reminds me to close my eyes when I have to Moderate in here
                            Last edited by Talitha; 12-01-2008, 10:28 PM. Reason: Realized who the true Christian(tm) Handsome and Brilliant man was.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                            being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Talitha View Post
                              I'm certainly glad that a kindly True Christian™ Man etc.
                              You forgot handsome and brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                              X