This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: War on Sinners: the REAL War!

I know i have nothing to fear. But I fear for those who will be left behind. I hate to see people suffer. I believe we should all work together and make this a better world. If we can change our ways the world would be a better. Also even though I consider myself a true Christian, the Lord may not for I commitment the sin of murder by being a solider. My bullets have killed our enemies and the innocent caught in the crossfire

Comment

Originally posted by Chris-the-Knuckle-Head View Post
      [...] Also even though I consider myself a true Christian, the Lord may not for I commitment the sin of murder by being a solider. My bullets have killed our enemies and the innocent caught in the crossfire
      Hello Chris,

I doubt your God will punish you for that. Most likely He will send you to hell for not loving Him enough. All that time you spent fighting you could have spent worshipping you know..

Kind regards,

Roland
      Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

The only reason I enlisted was to keep up with my family tradition. Throughout the generations in my family history most of us have served in the U.S. military. Also while I was fighting I would worship the Lord through pray and hope I would survive so I could support my family when I returned. While I was fighting my children didn't even know anything about me because I was deployed before they were born. I fell guilty for the things I have done

Comment

I know i have nothing to fear. But I fear for those who will be left behind. I hate to see people suffer. I believe we should all work together and make this a better world. If we can change our ways the world would be a better. Also even though I consider myself a true Christian, the Lord may not for I commitment the sin of murder by being a solider. My bullets have killed our enemies and the innocent caught in the crossfire
          You talk foolishness, dear. This world belongs to the king of darkness (2 Corinthians 4:4). You cannot make it better. The most you can do is share the Good News that Jesus will catapult sinners straight into the fiery pits of Hell for the crime of refusing to believe His Fantastic Story.

Glory!
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Mary I may seem foolish to you but I believe that humanity can do anything it puts its mind to. We are capable of so much. I believe if we can prove ourselves to the Lord he might reconsider him decision and end the rapture before it begins. This can only happen if we learn to love and accept each instead of letting our difference tear us apart. Humanities greatest weakness is our differences in religion and morality. If we can unite and end all the fighting we do this world would become a better place.

Comment

Mary I may seem foolish to you but I believe that humanity can do anything it puts its mind to. We are capable of so much. I believe if we can prove ourselves to the Lord he might reconsider him decision and end the rapture before it begins. This can only happen if we learn to love and accept each instead of letting our difference tear us apart. Humanities greatest weakness is our differences in religion and morality. If we can unite and end all the fighting we do this world would become a better place.

You sound like a card carrying member of the humanists. We humans were born sinners. The only way to overcome sin is to stay within the rules of Landover Baptist Church. We live without sin--others have no chance.
              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Just Chris, I agree with you concerning the Rapture. Which specifically, the way most people imagine the Coming of Christ, is not remotely scriptural at all.

But what if I presented the idea all Humans have always been immortal, and old age is only caused By: laziness (including not finding alternatives to wear or stress); intoxication; sex hormones (such as not draining the hormone saturated blood out of the animal meat before preparing it (which is not done to the meat on the meat market)); and depression [including, lying to oneself, depressing eh brain by forcing it to reject knowledge it knows is factual] - all impairing cellular regeneration, the immune system and the metabolism.

Lying to yourself, even by suggesting you are not immortal, or by attempting to vindicate defecating in water, or the delusion of cutting grass with non renewable resources - will cause your cellular regeneration to cut itself short. It also impairs your over-all spiritual wellbeing, resulting in disease and ailments, and basic depression, as well as self-righteous delusion.

That, indeed is a list of blasphemous deeds. As Lying is unforgivable. Even lying regarding the aspects of your reasoning or justifying a sin.

Ignorance is not innocence. *** <you'll still die, without knowing>
                This space reserved for Scripture -- admin

Comment

Originally posted by GordonJ View Post
                  ...But what if I presented the idea all Humans have always been immortal...
                  But what if you actually supported any of your wild claims with something other than more wild claims? That'd be great.

p.s. not holding my breath, here.

Comment

Originally posted by GordonJ View Post

Lying to yourself, even by suggesting you are not immortal, or by attempting to vindicate defecating in water, or the delusion of cutting grass with non renewable resources - will cause your cellular regeneration to cut itself short.

Friend, we get some real crackpots here, but I have to say that you are right up there with the craziest I have ever seen.
                    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

you have a great quote there, Psalms - in your signature. It is a good one. Sad, and reminiscent of grief. But so pure, it is good news. because truth lightens the darkness and shows us the way.
                      This space reserved for Scripture -- admin

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                        But what if you actually supported any of your wild claims with something other than more wild claims? That'd be great.

p.s. not holding my breath, here.
                        Where are your supported claims of heaven, hell, miracles etc? Other than some text written by men over 1700 years ago. You have as much proof as I do that aliens from outer space are walking around here on earth as many people believe. It says so in books.

Comment

Originally posted by Randyq View Post
                          Where are your supported claims of heaven, hell, miracles etc? Other than some text written by men over 1700 years ago. You have as much proof as I do that aliens from outer space are walking around here on earth as many people believe. It says so in books.
                          Hello, Randy.

The thing is, that this lovely community regards the Holy Bible as evidence, but they disregard any other book as evidence.
                          John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Randyq View Post
                            Where are your supported claims of heaven, hell, miracles etc?
                            I don't believe that Didymus has ever claimed anything of the kind, has he?
                            Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Listen,
                              I know you're all people who want better for this world, and you just want everyone to be safe. You all want to see the good in this world and what it has to offer but some of those views are, well, unbalanced. At the rate this is all going, we'll all end up back in the 16th century and ruin all of the work many had lost their lives for. Why would you all let this happen? This isn't helping each other, not even helping your God, even if you think it does because of the bible. It's wrong. But you hang on to it, it's your set of concert rules in this forever changing world. It's always there for you and offers comfort and guidance. You fear death and the unknown, which is completely normal and understandable. We all do, it's human nature to look up to a higher being for guidance and understanding because we feel lost and scared when we think of what happens after we die or when we're lost. So, it's fine to believe in a God or a higher being, but it isn't right to bring about things like this. Not only do you damn and criticize things that are now sensitive due to our rapid changes in society, but you bring harm with it. This harms social structures, this harms stigmas, this can harm people. Trust me, some of your teachings are good and do help, but some are destructive and may lead people to believe the wrong thing and in such do the wrong thing. It's proven that some groups like these actually do help a lot, and it's great, but when they just bring together people who believe still in archaic systems that belong too far in the past and challenge people of their own faith- something is wrong.
                              Please take it to heart, think for a moment. Is what you do really helping the world? Is pushing back big societal changes that can help our future really worth it? You're free to believe in whatever you want, but don't let it become toxic.
                              Also, you probably hate what I have written, you will probably criticize and say horrible things- perhaps even mark me as horrible things but that will only prove my point further. You can be toxic to anyone who doesn't believe in what you do and cause harm. Don't do that, you're all better than that. Do it for humanity, do it for your God. Is it too hard to ask for Equilibrium?

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                                Listen,
                                I know you're all people who want better for this world, and you just want everyone to be safe.
                                We know very well that those who follow Jesus will not be safe.

John 15:20
                                Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

We don't care if people are safe. That would be nice but it is insignificant. We want people to follow Jesus and get into Heaven.
                                ...incomprehensible and boring stuff that I did not read... You fear death and the unknown, which is completely normal and understandable. We all do, it's human nature to look up to a higher being for guidance and understanding because we feel lost and scared when we think of what happens after we die or when we're lost.
                                Why on Earth (Genesis 1:1) would we fear death?! You're projecting. We have absolutely no reason to fear death!

1 Corinthians 15:26
                                The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Death is glorious. It is the Gateway to Eternal Joys!

Revelation 21:4
                                And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
                                ...more irrelevant stuff... Is what you do really helping the world?
                                Why would we want to help the World? It is going to be recycled any day now?!

Revelation 21:1
                                And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

We want to help people! We want to help you to choose Jesus and escape this corrupted Earth (Romans 8:22) for Heaven!
                                ...Still more and more stream of consciousness, not worth reading when James Joyce wrote it, not worth now... Is it too hard to ask for Equilibrium?
                                Yes, it is. Jesus is for totality! Why would we choose any equilibrium between Jesus and Satan. Jesus Himself expressed this in His usual precise and clairvoyant manner!

Matthew 12:30
                                He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

There is no middle ground.

Thank you for your questions. You're in deep trouble but you're here now. You're with the people who know Jesus intimately. We can help you, not the world, you!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                                2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                                Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Working...
                                X