X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Iceland!

Originally posted by garden of eden View Post
    The literacy rate in Iceland is 100% unlike in the rest of the world. Plus, the US's average IQ is 98, which is less than Iceland's average of 101.
    101 well now we can understand a bit more, we are dealing with the mentally handicapped. I am so very sorry I will type slower so you can keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by ragnarokinhumanform View Post
      Clearly, your cruelty to the other posters on this thread indicates your safe ticket to Hell, unless you repent. Oh, and I will not be going to Hell because I do not believe that it exists.
      Cruelty has nothing to do with it. We are saved by faith in Jesus and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
        Rankor, can I call you Rankor cool. Why have you visited our little church? Have we invaded your church and told you that you are all wrong? Is there a forum at one of your Satan worshiping places of Hell that we can flood with the truth? It's really simple we are True Christians®, now you can take our advice and abandon your primitive beliefs and accept Jesus or go to Hell. It is your choice.
        Well James, if your church is indeed "little", then why would anyone credit it as the correct belief? I do not worship nor do I believe in Satan. I am anything but a religious apologist, as yourself, and am agnostic - there is no proof of a higher power including that of the Baptist Christian God and/or Jesus. Please show me the proof of a 'Hell' being real besides Biblical texts - it is somewhat sad that many people quote the Bible without ensuring its authenticity.

Please do not call my beliefs primitive because I choose to question beliefs that people claim are a priori correct.
        I am a raging FemNazi and proud of it!

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
          Rankor, can I call you Rankor cool. Why have you visited our little church? Have we invaded your church and told you that you are all wrong? Is there a forum at one of your Satan worshiping places of Hell that we can flood with the truth? It's really simple we are True Christians®, now you can take our advice and abandon your primitive beliefs and accept Jesus or go to Hell. It is your choice.

i for one choose hell, since 99.99999% of the people seem to be going there. it sounds like a party.

Comment

i think i just threw up in my mouth. i definitely feel sick at the thought of being anything like you. not that it matters, but i am in fact in great shape and i do tennis. i'm wondering whether or not you'll now tell me that tennis is an ungodly sport.

I know it is a sport of homersexurals, yep its unGodly

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
              I haven't read all of the posts above, so I may be repeating something .

First of all, that is the Norwegian flag.

1. I think there is a Baptist church in Iceland, I'm not a 100% sure, but almost.
              2. Iceland is mostly ice, try google if you don't believe me.

This is a picture of Iceland that indicates where there is ice,

This is a picture of Greenland,
              3. I don't know enough about our financial history to disagree with you.
              4. She most surtently is not a hero, not to me, nor other people my age!
              5. I disagree with this. But if you are going to make an example, make it a good one. We had a woman for an President.
              6. Oh no, we don't use guns to hurt other people! What a horrible nation! Oh no, we treat people if they are hurt, rich, poor and even immigrants. What is wrong with us!
              7. Yes, gay marriage is allowed here. But our priests don't do it.
              8. You know as well as I do that we don't worship Satan.
              9. I have a penis, you have a penis, almost 45% of all mankind has a penis! What's the big deal?

So before commenting on how terrible nation we are, try thinking a bit instead of pulling words out of your ASS!
              Too long, didn't read.

Comment

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
                Cruelty has nothing to do with it. We are saved by faith in Jesus and nothing else.
                No. That is entirely false in regards to the Bible (I will assume that the Bible is correct in this post). You must repent for your sins (please look those up if you haven't already) if you wish to be accepted by Jesus, as you said yourself.

"Love thy neighbor as thyself." I love you, but I do not believe in your relentless, venomous attacks on other posters on this forum.
                I am a raging FemNazi and proud of it!

Comment

The literacy rate in Iceland is 100% unlike in the rest of the world. Plus, the US's average IQ is 98, which is less than Iceland's average of 101.
                  Yes, I sure can believe you, what with all the citations and references and evidence you've given me for these numbers you just pulled out of your ass

Comment

first of all, mental handicapped people tend to have an iq between 50-69, i'm pretty sure that's where you fit in. and in case you hadn't noticed, the usa has a lower average with many more people. your attempts at intellectual insults is really laughable. stick to the non-substantiated scripture, it's where you do best at annoying people.

Comment

i think i just threw up in my mouth. i definitely feel sick at the thought of being anything like you. not that it matters, but i am in fact in great shape and i do tennis. i'm wondering whether or not you'll now tell me that tennis is an ungodly sport.
                      If you think you are in good shape, just look in the mirror. No need to get defensive and make things up.

Comment

By google'ing "igloo"

This was the second image there, an Icelandic igloo.

Comment

No. That is entirely false in regards to the Bible (I will assume that the Bible is correct in this post). You must repent for your sins (please look those up if you haven't already) if you wish to be accepted by Jesus, as you said yourself.

"Love thy neighbor as thyself." I love you, but I do not believe in your relentless, venomous attacks on other posters on this forum.
                          There is a slight difference, I love all my Brothers and Sisters. The way you want to love us is homersexural.

My love is of admiration and devotion yours is nasty pervert sex with a mans backside!

Comment

Well James, if your church is indeed "little", then why would anyone credit it as the correct belief?
                            Because the Bible promises that only a few very people will be saved.

The first time God destroyed the world, he only saved eight people. Jesus says the next time it will be even worse.

I do not worship nor do I believe in Satan. I am anything but a religious apologist, as yourself, and am agnostic - there is no proof of a higher power including that of the Baptist Christian God and/or Jesus. Please show me the proof of a 'Hell' being real besides Biblical texts - it is somewhat sad that many people quote the Bible without ensuring its authenticity.
                            There's mountains of evidence to prove hell is real. http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

Please do not call my beliefs primitive because I choose to question beliefs that people claim are a priori correct.
                            You aren't primitive, just backwards and delusional.

Comment

I love that country!

Comment

http://www.creditwritedowns.com/2009...n-iceland.html

and i'm totally supposed to believe that that's you hb in the picture, why? because you say so. I'm middle-aged and i'm european.

anyway, i'm out. while you feel the need to protect your church and ideas, i'm just doing this for kicks. you won't hear from me again because i do have a life outside of pissing off fundamentalists. enjoy a miserable god-fearing life!

Comment

Working...
                                X