X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jesus Keeps the Flying Wallendas From Falling

    The Wallendas will soon be walking on a narrow cable high over the streets of New York City. Nik Wallenda says it is his faith that allows him to overcome fear.

    We can all learn about Jesus from the Wallendas. He will keep you safe as long as you do not earn his anger through sin. Stop the sin, walk the tightrope.


    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

  • #2
    Re: Jesus Keeps the Flying Wallendas From Falling

    Brother Mr Mayor, Sir, I am delighted to report that Mr Wallenda and his sister have succeeded in their fearless demonstration of the Absolute Power of Faith! (They were forced by some Godless Joo York regulation to wear safety harnesses, though obviously these weren't necessary.)

    My younger boys are outside now, setting up a highwire between a couple of mature poplar trees. They're only about 50 feet high (the trees, that is, not the boys ) but they do tend to sway in the wind which should make the test more challenging.
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Jesus Keeps the Flying Wallendas From Falling

      They are indeed a good and Godly family! It takes a rare soul to evangelize for Christ while perched on a wire. Praise God!

      However, they're not ALL so Christian. In 1978, Karl Wallenda strayed from the righteous path, so Jesus pushed him off balance, whereupon he fell to his death and damnation. GLORY! The divine judgment can be seen in the following HILARIOUS video!

      God is not mocked! I hope he realized that in the seconds before he splattered the pavement.
      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Jesus Keeps the Flying Wallendas From Falling

        Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
        They are indeed a good and Godly family! It takes a rare soul to evangelize for Christ while perched on a wire. Praise God!
        Thank you for noting these concerns about the depth of faith in the Wallenda family. There are reasons to wonder.

        The most recent is the new Wallenda practice of wearing a safety harness while performing. This harness will hold performers suspended is they fall off. Really, if they believe Jesus is there to keep them balanced on the cable why would they need a harness?

        Even though the Wallenda's pray into their microphones as they are walking the tight cable I'm wondering if new Wallendas have really put their faith in Jesus.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Jesus Keeps the Flying Wallendas From Falling

          Godless New York is filled with people walking physical and spiritual tightropes. I don’t give them much attention. I do however give glory to God for the lesser known Winifred Wallenda who is a Walmart employee in Edison NJ.

          She praises God while she walks a clothesline tied between two shopping carts on her break each day. Any money collected goes to her Baptist Church.

          Pray for her please since that Walmart is a haven for red dots and assorted mooseslimes who hate Christians.
          Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
          “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

          Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
          Amen and Amen

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Jesus Keeps the Flying Wallendas From Falling

            Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
            Thank you for noting these concerns about the depth of faith in the Wallenda family. There are reasons to wonder.

            The most recent is the new Wallenda practice of wearing a safety harness while performing. This harness will hold performers suspended is they fall off. Really, if they believe Jesus is there to keep them balanced on the cable why would they need a harness?

            Even though the Wallenda's pray into their microphones as they are walking the tight cable I'm wondering if new Wallendas have really put their faith in Jesus.
            Oh, dear Brother MAYOR Hold, you are so right here about the Wallendas not trusting entirely. I noticed that when I saw the TV broadcast of young Nik walking the tightrope at Niagara Falls. He was cabled to the wire! So what if the spray soaked everything and made it all the more treacherous for crossing? Where is his faith in the Power of Almighty?!

            Matthew 17:20 "And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."

            A blessed afternoon to you, dear Mayor Hold,
            Sincerely, Isabella W.

            (Mrs.) Isabella White

            Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Jesus Keeps the Flying Wallendas From Falling

              I see Nik as a Shining Example to God's Children to walk the Straight and Narrow. What could be more Straight and Narrow than a thin piece of Wire?

              One of the news ladies on the tv mentioned that the Jew York City penny pinchers would Not allow Mr. Nik to perform without a harness for fear of lawsuits (what they fear more than God). Even though I normally DO NOT believe the Godless LIEberal media, I choose to believe in this case because I know Nik knows God is Good all the Time and would protect him as he praised Him and hummed Jesus songs into America's Living Rooms.
              Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
              in 2016

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Jesus Keeps the Flying Wallendas From Falling

                Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
                One of the news ladies on the tv mentioned that the Jew York City penny pinchers would Not allow Mr. Nik to perform without a harness for fear of lawsuits (what they fear more than God).
                I guess they were afraid that if God chose to allow Mr Nik and/or his sister to plummet, for some reason of which only He was aware, one of them might have landed on someone with a Joo lawyer? The obvious solution would have been to hold the crowd back from directly underneath the highwire. But no, those JYC demoncrats are too cheap to invest in a bit of decorative rope or some barbed wire.

                I feel personally cheated by this denial of an opportunity to demonstrate the power of faith.
                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Jesus Keeps the Flying Wallendas From Falling

                  Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                  I feel personally cheated by this denial of an opportunity to demonstrate the power of faith.
                  The Lukes family always watches whenever the Flying Wallendas are on television. That Nik Wallenda is such an excellent role model for Christian youth: Stay on the straight and narrow path and pray without ceasing. Put all your faith in God and praise Him in all that you do, because you are worthless and all your accomplishments are rightfully His. There are many evil forces working for your failure (wind, gravity = sin). Stray but a little and you will have a terrible, brutal, gory, irreversible fate.


                  A great metaphor for teaching children what Christianity is all about.
                  I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                  Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                  But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                  From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Jesus Keeps the Flying Wallendas From Falling

                    Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                    The Lukes family always watches whenever the Flying Wallendas are on television. That Nik Wallenda is such an excellent role model for Christian youth: Stay on the straight and narrow path and pray without ceasing. Put all your faith in God and praise Him in all that you do, because you are worthless and all your accomplishments are rightfully His. There are many evil forces working for your failure (wind, gravity = sin). Stray but a little and you will have a terrible, brutal, gory, irreversible fate.
                    A great metaphor for teaching children what Christianity is all about.
                    Great observations, Brother Lukes. The straight and narrow is where Jesus wants us and leaning to either side is eternity in hell.
                    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Jesus Keeps the Flying Wallendas From Falling

                      Poor Winifred. Once again ignored by this forum. At least the folks at my church will gladly pray for her. Shame on the rest of you.
                      Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                      “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

                      Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                      Amen and Amen

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Jesus Keeps the Flying Wallendas From Falling

                        Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
                        Poor Winifred. Once again ignored by this forum. At least the folks at my church will gladly pray for her. Shame on the rest of you.
                        Brother Larry, I really don't think it's appropriate for a family forum to praise a woman with a job outside the home. It's unseemly, vulgar, and offensive, not suitable for children to read about.


                        Can we please return to the topic of Karl Wallenda, the sinful black sheep of the family who got splattered on the pavement and is being anally raped by Satan's spiked phallus in the torturous pits of Hell as we speak?
                        I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                        Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                        But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                        From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Jesus Keeps the Flying Wallendas From Falling

                          I pubically apologize. While I am intelligent and handsome, I am also young and require guidance from the more geriatric males here. May God bless you for your loving rebuke. I take heart in the fact that Jesus understands and suffers me to come to Him.
                          Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                          “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

                          Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                          Amen and Amen

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It's not only the Flying Wallendas God saves from falling. It is also women who drive trucks. All of us can imagine what happens when a woman decides to be a professional truck driver. There is trouble. Here is an example. A male truck driver had some problem, drove across the medium on a big bridge and slammed into the side of the woman's truck. Her truck cab went over the side of a huge bridge and stopped, hanging down. She was inside the hanging truck cab.

                            She says she began praying and did not stop for some hours when a man on a cable was lowered the allowed her to escape from the hanging truck. This was God's work and the woman is grateful.

                            Truck driver thanks God after crash sent her dangling off bridge | Living News (christianpost.com)
                            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                              It's not only the Flying Wallendas God saves from falling. It is also women who drive trucks. All of us can imagine what happens when a woman decides to be a professional truck driver. There is trouble. Here is an example. A male truck driver had some problem, drove across the medium on a big bridge and slammed into the side of the woman's truck. Her truck cab went over the side of a huge bridge and stopped, hanging down. She was inside the hanging truck cab.

                              She says she began praying and did not stop for some hours when a man on a cable was lowered the allowed her to escape from the hanging truck. This was God's work and the woman is grateful.

                              Truck driver thanks God after crash sent her dangling off bridge | Living News (christianpost.com)
                              Well, it is too bad that this accident happened, but it is most likely that it happened as a warning from Almighty . What in Heaven's name was that woman doing driving the truck, in the first place? It sounds to me like she is a rebellious lezbean, probably inspired by that Maude show from the 1970s. Instead of staying at home and knitting booties and sweaters for the babies, she is out there doing a man's job — driving a huge truck when she has no business operating anything other than a KitchenAid mixer and a Singer sewing machine!

                              I do believe, with all of my heart, that this warning is meant to make the woman think about the sins of her ways, and how she needs to turn to in true and full repentance. Only then, will she ever know how truly wrong it is that she has been the "Diesel Dora" of the big rigs brigade!



                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Isabella Signature Sheet Navy Blue.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	2067845
                              (Mrs.) Isabella White

                              Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X