X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eliot mayfield
    God Squad
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 9324

    #1

    Another Emo/Goth/Vampire gone wild!

    Please Jesus save us from these Emo/Goth/Vampires! I for one am sharpening some stakes!

    A Florida woman was charged Friday with aggravated battery on an elderly person after she allegedly attacked and bit a sleeping senior citizen, claiming she was a vampire.
    The alleged attack occurred just before midnight on Thursday on the porch of a vacant Hooters Restaurant, The St. Petersburg Times reported.
    Milton Ellis, 69, says he was sleeping when Josephine Rebecca Smith, 22, attacked him and began shouting that she was a vampire and that she was going to eat him, according to the report. Police told The Times that Smith bit off chunks of Ellis’ face and part of his lip.
    There were reportedly visible blood stains on the porch and police reportedly found her at the scene half naked and covered in Ellis’ blood, MyFoxTampaBay.com reported.
    Ellis was able to make his way to a nearby gas station in his wheelchair bloodied after the alleged attack

    A Florida woman was charged Friday with aggravated battery on an elderly person after she allegedly attacked and bit a sleeping senior citizen on the porch of a vacant Hooters Restaurant. 




    A senior in a wheelchair, at a Hooters? What will these vile scum do next? Vampires must be dealt with. We cannot continue to live in fear of drug-crazed youngsters with a taste for blood.
    Matthew:
    5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
    10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
    10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


    sigpic
  • Bible Student
    Master of Biblical Study and Ancient Languages
    With Jesus now.
    True Christian™
    • Dec 2010
    • 2474

    #2
    Re: Another Emo/Goth/Vampire gone wild!

    Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
    Please Jesus save us from these Emo/Goth/Vampires! I for one am sharpening some stakes!


    A Florida woman was charged Friday with aggravated battery on an elderly person after she allegedly attacked and bit a sleeping senior citizen on the porch of a vacant Hooters Restaurant. 




    A senior in a wheelchair, at a Hooters? What will these vile scum do next? Vampires must be dealt with. We cannot continue to live in fear of drug-crazed youngsters with a taste for blood.
    Brother Elliot, I would hold off on the stakes for a bit. It seems the young lady was demon possessed rather than a vampire. After all Milton, the man did not die nor was he turned. I think prayer is more appropriate in this instance.

    Besides, ask yourself this? Why was Milton at Hooter's (a wanton, hedonistic place if there ever was one with the ladies practically displaying their girlie bits) at midnight waiting for the bar to open in the afternoon? I understand that as a True Christian(tm) you may never have walked into one and thus were unaware of Satan's influence in that den of iniquity, but some of the pastors have had to go there and wage war against evil. I know that area well. Terrible I tell you, just terrible but I heard that Rev. Jim Osborne has gone on several missions there to save those slutty waitresses. And let us not forget that the dirty old man was in an electric wheelchair. Why wasn't he walking? Was God punishing him for some past pleasures and sins?

    This story needs better scrutiny. There is more to it than meets the eye. Now while I agree that usually Fox News is an unimpeachable source, someone there dropped the ball on this one. They may have rushed things because the anniversary of 9/11 is upon America, and I hear the Mooslims are planing on bombing us again.
    YiJC, BS

    II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

    Comment

    • Pastor Ezekiel
      Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
       
      • Sep 2006
      • 78556

      #3
      Re: Another Emo/Goth/Vampire gone wild!

      I wonder what the recent increase in vampire attacks is all about. I'd better consult with the church elders on this.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

      Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

      Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

      Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

      Comment

      • eliot mayfield
        God Squad
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 9324

        #4
        Re: Another Emo/Goth/Vampire gone wild!

        Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        I wonder what the recent increase in vampire attacks is all about. I'd better consult with the church elders on this.
        We should meet at a Hooters and see how might tie into it all.
        Matthew:
        5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
        5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
        10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
        10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


        sigpic

        Comment

        • Pastor Ezekiel
          Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
           
          • Sep 2006
          • 78556

          #5
          Re: Another Emo/Goth/Vampire gone wild!

          Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
          We should meet at a Hooters and see how might tie into it all.
          Good point. I'll contact the members of my Young Men's Prayer Circle. Happy hour at 8.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

          Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

          Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

          Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

          Comment

          Working...