X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy

Originally posted by Stealth View Post

People who Believe in Other Planets and the Moon Landing Hoax: I see a moon in the sky. If there is a moon, there most likely are other large objects in space
    That makes no sense at all. That's like saying there is a God, there must be more than one. Well, that statement wouldn't be based on fact, would it?

Farmers: By eating, you support farmers. Above you clearly stated: "The following groups of people CANNOT BE TRUSTED. Do not read anything they write, or use any device that they have invented." Guess what? I see that you eat ALOT (not a word).
    Farmers didn't invent food, God did.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
      Listen, witch.

If those Scientists had an ounce of common since, they would put away their test tubes and their Bunsen burners, and they would open their Bibles, amen. They aren't going to learn the truth by pointing a telescope up at the firmament, running a Geiger counter over a bunch of rocks, or by scraping skin cells off a salamander.

They can only learn the Truth about the world by reading the Word of the One who created the world (that would be the Bible, for you slow unsaved folks reading this). That's real research into the History and Scientific Facts of the World.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
      hey jackass, if it wasn't for those scientists, you and your mother would quite probably have died in childbirth

Comment

Originally posted by An ounce of sense View Post
        hey jackass, if it wasn't for those scientists, you and your mother would quite probably have died in childbirth
        Well, aren't you just a poop that never flushed!
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

wow

Comment

Rachel-
            It would seem we have a similar purpose on this website, so I need to ask you a small question- How do you leave visitor comments on profiles? Sorry, I'm new here.
            An ounce of sense

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
              Well, aren't you just a poop that never flushed!
              James Hutchins totally burned me. ouch. yup. uh-huh.
              FAIL

Comment

James Hutchins totally burned me. ouch. yup. uh-huh.
                FAIL
                The irony of my directed comment went right over your head, I apologize for being so obtuse.

Try this on:
                Grow up, come back when you are out of diapers and have some form of education.
                I endeavor to not use foul language. Unlike you, I did not grow up in a gutter.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

The irony of my directed comment went right over your head, I apologize for being so obtuse.

Try this on:
                  Grow up, come back when you are out of diapers and have some form of education.
                  I endeavor to not use foul language. Unlike you, I did not grow up in a gutter.
                  At age 13, I'm willing to wager I am a good deal smarter than most people on this website, and I most certainly do not live in a gutter. I do not need you to explain the nature of your comment to me either. Please leave me alone and try to pull your head out of your ass so you can smell the human revolution. It's going on right now, and you are obsolete. Happy 21st century!

Comment

At age 13, I'm willing to wager I am a good deal smarter than most people on this website, and I most certainly do not live in a gutter. I do not need you to explain the nature of your comment to me either. Please leave me alone and try to pull your head out of your ass so you can smell the human revolution. It's going on right now, and you are obsolete. Happy 21st century!
                    You really have no idea. A precocious 13YO. You may be smarter than some on this web site though that is not a stretch as a lot of absolute morons come on it. So we have established you are smarter than a moron, congratulations, that is one heck of an accomplishment to be proud of. Too bad your parents do not care, for that matter, neither does anyone else.
                    If you understood my comments, you would of responded appropriately, alas, your mind is too damaged and infertile to see it.

Comment

At age 13, I'm willing to wager I am a good deal smarter than most people on this website
                      Then why aren't you saved in Christ yet?
                      Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                      Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                      Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                      All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                      Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                      On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                      My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Dear Brother Jeb,
                        Yesterday I came upon your “Guide to the Evolutionist Conspiracy”. Whenever I am sure you bible-thumping nut-jobs can’t get any stupider, you go out and top yourselves with something like this. Your childish denial of modern science, common sense, and logic 7- year olds could understand is nothing short of hilarious. You repeatedly cross your own reasoning in a fantastically funny denial of what’s right in front of your nose. Are you joking? I really thought it was a jest when I first read it.

Anyway, I found you to be so appallingly stupid that it was necessary to individually rebut every statement (or almost) that was made in “The Guide To The Evolutionist Conspiracy”.

An ounce of sense welcomes your extremist hatemail.

In the opening of your thread, you say not to trust any of these groups or anything they have invented. These inventions are all around us. You’re using one, for god’s sake.

Geologists
                        You allege that geologists are covering up evidence of the flood, but that makes no sense. Scientists have everything to gain-fortune, fame, grant money- for proving an unpopular theory, one losing popularity (like the 6,000 year old earth), or any theory at all.

Physicists
                        Well, I can’t prove decay rates of isotopes and the constant speed of light in any way you would accept, but the rainbow is easy. If you’ve ever washed a car on a sunny day, the light hitting the water from the hose makes, you guessed it, a rainbow. You might say he rainbow is the work of god, but do you really think god would bless the bikini car wash, or the suicide bombers washing their car before loading it with explosives?
                        Not to mention that the Laws of Thermodynamics aren’t remotely related to evolution. They have to do with the conversion of heat and energy into work. I don’t know how you got that idea in to your head, but you should really reread the Wikipedia page on thermodynamics. Then you say that’s a fact every good creationist knows, but even if they did, they’re wrong. Find some real facts to back up your ludicrous claims before you plaster them all over the Internet.
                        And yet again, you fail to provide a motive for the physicists to cover up practical knowledge.

Defenders of the Scientific Method and Peer Review
                        You state that real science is based on backing up facts with evidence. That is not science. That is a reading exercise to help comprehension, popular throughout elementary schools. Here is a dictionary definition of science:
                        the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment

Real science is based on experimentation, questioning established knowledge to find out new, great things, and asking questions. But in a bleak, dark world like yours, where all knowledge comes from one book, nothing is discovered, nothing ever changes, and discovering something new is probably heresy, life is denied its natural state of change.

I should also point out that the scientific method is not a lifestyle (where did you get that?) but a way to form a conclusion from evidence provided or gathered. Scholars probably used it with the bible to form the basis of modern Christianity.

More on “The Guide to the Evolutionist Conspiracy” in a few hours.
                        This has been An ounce of sense essay kind of thingy

Comment

Dear Brother Jeb,
                          Yesterday I came upon your “Guide to the Evolutionist Conspiracy”. Whenever I am sure you bible-thumping nut-jobs can’t get any stupider, you go out and top yourselves with something like this. Your childish denial of modern science, common sense, and logic 7- year olds could understand is nothing short of hilarious. You repeatedly cross your own reasoning in a fantastically funny denial of what’s right in front of your nose. Are you joking? I really thought it was a jest when I first read it.

Anyway, I found you to be so appallingly stupid that it was necessary to individually rebut every statement (or almost) that was made in “The Guide To The Evolutionist Conspiracy”.

An ounce of sense welcomes your extremist hatemail.

In the opening of your thread, you say not to trust any of these groups or anything they have invented. These inventions are all around us. You’re using one, for god’s sake.
                          Geologists
                          You allege that geologists are covering up evidence of the flood, but that makes no sense. Scientists have everything to gain-fortune, fame, grant money- for proving an unpopular theory, one losing popularity (like the 6,000 year old earth), or any theory at all.
                          If they state the proof they have proving God made it all, they all would be out of the cushy nothing to do jobs they have.

Physicists
                          Well, I can’t prove decay rates of isotopes and the constant speed of light in any way you would accept, but the rainbow is easy. If you’ve ever washed a car on a sunny day, the light hitting the water from the hose makes, you guessed it, a rainbow. You might say he rainbow is the work of god, but do you really think god would bless the bikini car wash, or the suicide bombers washing their car before loading it with explosives?
                          Not to mention that the Laws of Thermodynamics aren’t remotely related to evolution. They have to do with the conversion of heat and energy into work. I don’t know how you got that idea in to your head, but you should really reread the Wikipedia page on thermodynamics. Then you say that’s a fact every good creationist knows, but even if they did, they’re wrong. Find some real facts to back up your ludicrous claims before you plaster them all over the Internet.
                          And yet again, you fail to provide a motive for the physicists to cover up practical knowledge.
                          Rainbows are from God. He makes them during these disgusting carwashes to take the eyes to a beautiful site. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

You state that real science is based on backing up facts with evidence. That is not science. That is a reading exercise to help comprehension, popular throughout elementary schools. Here is a dictionary definition of science:
                          the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment

Real science is based on experimentation, questioning established knowledge to find out new, great things, and asking questions. But in a bleak, dark world like yours, where all knowledge comes from one book, nothing is discovered, nothing ever changes, and discovering something new is probably heresy, life is denied its natural state of change.

I should also point out that the scientific method is not a lifestyle (where did you get that?) but a way to form a conclusion from evidence provided or gathered. Scholars probably used it with the bible to form the basis of modern Christianity.
                          Merely smoke and mirrors. These 'scientists' deliberately make the explanation confusing so no one will question them. God does not do that.

More on “The Guide to the Evolutionist Conspiracy” in a few hours.
                          This has been An ounce of sense essay kind of thingy
                          Great, more mindless crap to come from this idiot. Don't you have a book to read for school, like 'Nancy Drew' or something?

Comment

If they state the proof they have proving God made it all, they all would be out of the cushy nothing to do jobs they have.

Rainbows are from God. He makes them during these disgusting carwashes to take the eyes to a beautiful site. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

Merely smoke and mirrors. These 'scientists' deliberately make the explanation confusing so no one will question them. God does not do that.

Great, more mindless crap to come from this idiot. Don't you have a book to read for school, like 'Nancy Drew' or something?
                            What the hell? Are you stalking me on this site or something?
                            1st thing you said- that is the exact opposite of what I said, and what would happen.
                            2nd- Okay, i can understand that, but you don't explain the non-bikini carwashes
                            3rd- If something was very confusing, i would question it.
                            Also, I hate Nancy Drew.
                            Is it possible we could call a truce?

Comment

Then you accept The Bible for its clarity and constancy over the egg head mumbo jumbo of science?

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

Comment

What the hell? Are you stalking me on this site or something?
                                1st thing you said- that is the exact opposite of what I said, and what would happen.
                                2nd- Okay, i can understand that, but you don't explain the non-bikini carwashes
                                Also, I hate Nancy Drew.
                                Is it possible we could call a truce?
                                1) I stated fact. Just was too easy.
                                2) You think rainbows should only be beautiful when underage girls are washing your car? Should they not be beautiful after a cleansing rain, spanning a mountain range?
                                3) You honestly think anyone one is going to listen to a near (if not complete) lunatic drone on for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours? I have a brother how is a organic chemist and one of these guys. Kill me now.
                                4) Everyone hates it, that is why it is on your book list.

Truce? I was never at war! I have only been disproving all your lies and half truths and I am getting as bit sick of your childish games.

Comment

Working...
                                X