The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science

Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Posts: 18,569
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Atheists demand scientific proof God exists, as if The Bible isn't enough. Well here are six of them.

#1 First Cause.
There is no first cause without God. As Thomas Aquinas said "Nothing is caused by itself. Every effect has a prior cause. This leads to a regression of events were one thing caused another. Logically this regression has to be terminated by a first cause, which we call "God." God, by definition is the creator of the universe. So in short; the universe has a creator so therefor God exists.

#2 Mountains of Evidence for Intelligent Design
One just has to look at diseases like Malaria, Salmonella and Ebola that kill millions by cunningly turn the bodies defenses against itself to know that there is an intelligence guiding the development of life. Something so insidiously complex as these diseases has to be a creation, not a random event and as we have already PROVEN that the creator is by definition God.

#3 Personal Observation.
Like many of Christians I have felt the presence of God in my life and heard His voice talking to me. Further more I have survived numerous attempts on my life in my job and escaped contracting AIDs even though I have to have contact with witches. I KNOW God exists.

#4 Heisenberg uncertainty principle
Since we can not prove anything exist in Quantum Mechanics we can't disprove anything. If we can't disprove God existence then logically God has to exist.

#5 The Law of Information
The Law of Information states that all coded information is the product of an intelligent being. DNA is such an example of coded information so logically DNA is the proof of an intelligent creator and not random chance. DNA is found in all living things. The only intelligent being capable of placing DNA in all living things is God.

#6 God is the greatest thing Imaginable,
Humans have never been able to imagine anything greater than God. Clearly we must have reason to imagine God. Further more something must be limiting our imaginations or we would come up with something greater than God. The only thing that can limit human imagination is God.
There you have it, six arguments that prove God exists.

I await your rebuttals Atheists.
__________________

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Viggo B. Kristoffersen's Avatar
Viggo B. Kristoffersen Viggo B. Kristoffersen is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth 

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: The rotten state of Denmark
Posts: 492
Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™Viggo B. Kristoffersen is a True Christian™
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

GLORY! You preach it, Brother.

When it's so obvious that God exists, and we even have plenty of scientific proof of it, I can't help wondering if we, the True Christians™, are the only people born with a brain. It's really very simple, and still we meet so many who can't accept the facts.
__________________


Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Pastor Isaac Peters's Avatar
Pastor Isaac Peters Pastor Isaac Peters is offline
Senior Pastor
Ex-liberal; converted to True Christianity™
Always Biblically correct
 

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Publisher's Choice True Heterosexual™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager Christian Love Ex-Mary Worshipper Long service medal, 2nd class Senior Pastor Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ex-liberal True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Outreach preacher True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 13706 Levite's Sojourn Terr., Gibeah Hill, Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 10,169
Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Isaac Peters will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viggo B. Kristoffersen View Post
GLORY! You preach it, Brother.

When it's so obvious that God exists, and we even have plenty of scientific proof of it, I can't help wondering if we, the True Christians™, are the only people born with a brain. It's really very simple, and still we meet so many who can't accept the facts.
Brother, I fear it's worse than that. The evidence for the existence of God is so overwhelming that no one can possibly deny it:

Romans 1:18-21: For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed [it] unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

That is, unbelievers know that God exists; they just have such a strong emotional need for God not to exist that they ignore reality in favor of their fantasy.
__________________
This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Lycia The Repentant's Avatar
Lycia The Repentant Lycia The Repentant is offline
Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wherever Jesus takes me
Posts: 2,017
Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Exclamation Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

You can also remind them that even Aristotle, the Greek who is credited with the foundations of most of modern "science", proved that God existed!

His arguement:

  1. There exists movement in the world.
  2. Things that move were set into motion by something else.
  3. If everything that moves were caused to move by something else, there would be an infinite chain of causes. This can't happen.
  4. Thus, there must have been something that caused the first movement.
  5. From 3, this first cause cannot itself have been moved.
  6. From 4, there must be an unmoved mover. (i.e. God)
If even a heathen Greek figured it out around 350 BC, why is it taking atheists so long?
__________________
"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
An Open Question to All false christians.

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-07-2010, 02:21 PM
roger85's Avatar
roger85 roger85 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6
roger85 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Atheists demand scientific proof God exists, as if The Bible isn't enough. Well here are six of them.

#1 First Cause.
There is no first cause without God. As Thomas Aquinas said "Nothing is caused by itself. Every effect has a prior cause. This leads to a regress. This has to be terminated by a first cause, which we call God." God, by definition is the creator of the universe. Obviously the universe has a creator so therefor God exists.

#2 Mountains of Evidence for Intelligent Design
One just has to look at diseases like Malaria, Salmonella and Ebola that cunningly turn the bodies defenses against itself to know that there is an intelligence guiding the development of life. Something so insidiously complex has to be the creation, and as we have already PROVEN a creator is by definition God.

#3 Personal Observation.
Like many of Christians I have felt the presence of God in my life and heard His voice talking to me. Further more I have survived numerous attempts on my life in my job and escaped contacting AIDs even though I have to have contact with witches. I KNOW God exists.

#4 Heisenberg uncertainty principle
Since we can not prove anything exist in Quatom mechanics we can't disprove anything. If we can't disprove God then logically God has to exist.

#5 The Law of Information
The Law of Information states that all coded information is the product of an intelligent being. DNA is such a code. The only intelligent being who could have produced it God.

#6 God is the greatest thing Imaginable,
Humans have never been able to imagine anything greater than God. Clearly we must have reason to imagine God. Further more something must be limiting our imaginations and the only thing that can do that is God.
There you have it, six arguments that prove God exists.

I away your rebuttals Atheists.
#1 What created God? If there was a first cause, what was god's first cause? The universe is infinite, there is no outside to it, so how can it be created?

#2 The creator of these such disease are called parasites.

#3 The voices in your head is your conscience speaking to you.

#4 If by logic god exists, where is he?

#5 All coded information is the product of an intelligent being. The only intelligent being who could have produced it God. - What is God's DNA then since he is an intelligent being.

#6 True, humans can't imagine anything greater than God, because god is an imagination. God is limiting our imagination because God is created by our brain, our imagination. Imaginations don't exist.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is offline
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Posts: 17,938
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

1. God is outside the dimensions we can experience: Psalms:90:4: For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night. The universe is finite but expanding; that’s the way He made it. You ask how it could be created… well it’s here isn’t it? It MUST have been created.

2. Of the three causes of disease quoted only Malaria is truly parasitical.

3. “The voices in your head,” as you describe them, arise only after your conscience has pricked you; it is therefore not your conscience but Divine Guidance.

4. God is outside space and time

5. Asking for God’s DNA is a bit stupid. I don’t even know yours, how could I know God’s?

6. I am unconvinced by your argument that seems strangely circular.
__________________


Amen Bathfire E
We are the pure and chosen few,
And all the rest are damned.
There’s room enough in hell for you—
We don’t want heaven crammed.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-07-2010, 03:03 PM
roger85's Avatar
roger85 roger85 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6
roger85 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
1. God is outside the dimensions we can experience: Psalms:90:4: For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night. The universe is finite but expanding; that’s the way He made it. You ask how it could be created… well it’s here isn’t it? It MUST have been created.

2. Of the three causes of disease quoted only Malaria is truly parasitical.

3. “The voices in your head,” as you describe them, arise only after your conscience has pricked you; it is therefore not your conscience but Divine Guidance.

4. God is outside space and time

5. Asking for God’s DNA is a bit stupid. I don’t even know yours, how could I know God’s?

6. I am unconvinced by your argument that seems strangely circular.
1. As of right now, there is not proof that the universe is finite. No human have reached the end of it. Unlike earth, we know it's finite because if we start out here, head west, we will eventually end up back here and that is where it ends. When you are asked "how is this or that created", you don't actually answer "how" it is, you answer, it's here, so it must have been created. So it's in fact that you have no proof of anything.

2. Yea, and some are bacteria and virus, which are the creator of disease.

3. Definition of conscience

  • motivation deriving logically from ethical or moral principles that govern a person's thoughts and actions
  • conformity to one's own sense of right conduct; "a person of unflagging conscience"
  • a feeling of shame when you do something immoral; "he has no conscience about his cruelty"
It's nothing divine, it's just a person's thoughts and belief.

4. If an object or being is outside of space, cannot be seen by the human eye, if it cannot be tracked by time, it does not exist. Much like the universe, scientists use the word "universe" to define what is beyond earth, it has not been proven to exist.

5. You know what my question meant. If God exists, he must have DNA, did the bible mention what it was?

6. Let's make it straight then. Nobody has truly seen God. God is within our imagination. The voices in our head is a part of our imagination. Imaginations does not exist.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Posts: 15,595
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger85 View Post
#1 What created God? If there was a first cause, what was god's first cause? The universe is infinite, there is no outside to it, so how can it be created?
By God, that's how. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it; the fact that it's not logically possible is proof that it must have been created by an extra-logical being, i.e. God.
Quote:
#2 The creator of these such disease are called parasites.
That's right, blame the Jews. There is no room for anti-Semitism here, friend.
Quote:
#3 The voices in your head is your conscience speaking to you.
And who created my conscience? I can't have done so, therefore it must have been God.
Quote:
#4 If by logic god exists, where is he?
In Heaven. That's pretty logical.
Quote:
#5 All coded information is the product of an intelligent being. The only intelligent being who could have produced it God. - What is God's DNA then since he is an intelligent being.
Do you know the difference between being the product of something and producing something? Saying that all coded information is the product of an intelligent being does not mean that all intelligent beings are produced by coded information.
Quote:
#6 True, humans can't imagine anything greater than God, because god is an imagination. God is limiting our imagination because God is created by our brain, our imagination. Imaginations don't exist.
Obviously wrong. If imaginations don't exist, then how come I can imagine stuff? I can imagine God, therefore my imagination exists, therefore God exists.
__________________
O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-07-2010, 05:33 PM
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is offline
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Posts: 17,938
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger85 View Post
1. As of right now, there is not proof that the universe is finite. No human have reached the end of it.
Roger… Roger… you do not actually have to go somewhere to know it exists…
Quote:
so it must have been created. So it's in fact that you have no proof of anything.
Roger, your logic fails. We are here aren’t we? It must have come from somewhere.
Quote:
3. Definition of conscience… It's nothing divine, it's just a person's thoughts and belief.
If you read what I wrote, you would see that the process is,

See a sinner sinning
Consider if the sin is punishable. If so, I should punish it.
Consult conscience, Conscience says, “OK”
Jesus speaks to me, Hebrews 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.”

Thus it would be wrong for me to punish the person for his sin. So it is clear that my conscience has been overruled by God.
Quote:
4. If an object or being is outside of space, cannot be seen by the human eye, if it cannot be tracked by time, it does not exist.
Roger, how old are you? Can you not believe that there are other dimensions? We cannot experience them but this does not mean they are not there. Look at stupid scientists; even they talk of 11 dimensions in their so-called “String Theory”.
Quote:
5. You know what my question meant. If God exists, he must have DNA, did the bible mention what it was?
If the Bible contained absolutely every detail on everyone since time began (6000 years ago) it would be infinite. It is not necessary for Spiritual Salvation to know God’s DNA. Further, God may or may not have DNA. Not all life forms have DNA, some only have RNA.
Quote:
6. Let's make it straight then. Nobody has truly seen God.
Well, that’s a theological debate, isn’t it. The Bible tells of people who actually saw God (but not his face).
__________________


Amen Bathfire E
We are the pure and chosen few,
And all the rest are damned.
There’s room enough in hell for you—
We don’t want heaven crammed.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-08-2010, 01:37 AM
roger85's Avatar
roger85 roger85 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6
roger85 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
By God, that's how. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it; the fact that it's not logically possible is proof that it must have been created by an extra-logical being, i.e. God.
And what supports this statement that you just made besides the bible? Were you there during the creation?

Quote:
That's right, blame the Jews. There is no room for anti-Semitism here, friend.
This is rather off topic. What do Christians have against Jews anyways? If there "REALLY" is god, did he not teach people to love and not be prejudice and discriminate. I "THOUGHT" in god's world, there is no hate?

Quote:
And who created my conscience? I can't have done so, therefore it must have been God.
A-hem. It's called brain chemistry. Your brain created your conscience.

Quote:
In Heaven. That's pretty logical.
Who told you aside from the bible that there is heaven? What proof do you have that heaven exists?

Quote:
Do you know the difference between being the product of something and producing something? Saying that all coded information is the product of an intelligent being does not mean that all intelligent beings are produced by coded information.
I am going to take what the OP said, I never said it. All coded information is the product of an intelligent being. The only intelligent being who could have produced it God.

Quote:
Obviously wrong. If imaginations don't exist, then how come I can imagine stuff? I can imagine God, therefore my imagination exists, therefore God exists.
Technically your imaginations don't exist. They're in your head.

Realistically, if you thought of something and never produced it, they don't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Roger… Roger… you do not actually have to go somewhere to know it exists… Roger, your logic fails.


And how does your logic that God exists is correct? If not by being there, seeing it, feeling it, how else would we know that it exists? By imagination, imagination don't exists.

Quote:
We are here aren’t we? It must have come from somewhere.
But you have no proof where, neither do I. So this argument is invalid.

Quote:
If you read what I wrote, you would see that the process is,
Quote:
See a sinner sinning
Consider if the sin is punishable. If so, I should punish it.
Consult conscience, Conscience says, “OK”
Jesus speaks to me, Hebrews 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.”

Thus it would be wrong for me to punish the person for his sin. So it is clear that my conscience has been overruled by God.


Your conscience is your thoughts and the decision you make.

Most important part of the definition of "conscience" that you may have missed out.
Ethical or moral principles.

Quote:
Roger, how old are you? Can you not believe that there are other dimensions? We cannot experience them but this does not mean they are not there. Look at stupid scientists; even they talk of 11 dimensions in their so-called “String Theory”.
Don't get me wrong. I believe in other dimensions. I believe there are ghosts. I believe there are other intelligent being in outerspace.

I once believed there really is a wonderland where Alice met the Queen of Hearts and the White Rabbit. But are they real? Did they exist? No.

By believing does not make something you believe in "exist".

And no need to get insulting on scientists. They talked about other dimensions, but have they proven that it exists? No. Not even they would claim something exists until they officially prove it.

Quote:
If the Bible contained absolutely every detail on everyone since time began (6000 years ago) it would be infinite. It is not necessary for Spiritual Salvation to know God’s DNA. Further, God may or may not have DNA. Not all life forms have DNA, some only have RNA.Well, that’s a theological debate, isn’t it. The Bible tells of people who actually saw God (but not his face).
Because there is no way to scientifically prove what God's DNA is.

The original bible is extinct. So how can you say that the bible that you possess, that came from the church, that was given by a manufacturer that is mass producing these books, translated and interpreted by hundreds, if not thousands of people through the course of thousands of years, is real?

You are basing your believe that God exists because a little book told you so, but not hard evidence in front of your eyes and what is around you.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Aristotle's Avatar
Aristotle Aristotle is offline
On the straight and narrow path to Heaven.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Gold Tither Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Tell her once One Year/1000 posts 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 469
Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™Aristotle is a True Christian™
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger85 View Post
And what supports this statement that you just made besides the bible? Were you there during the creation?
A silly statement, Roger. Only GOD was present at Creation. Adam came along shortly, as the first human.


Quote:
A-hem. It's called brain chemistry. Your brain created your conscience.
And who created our brain chemistry? I hope you are not going to refer to any Darwininan nonsense here. Behe already showed that theory is false.

Quote:
Who told you aside from the bible that there is heaven? What proof do you have that heaven exists?
You don't think the word of GOD is sufficient? Why would GOD lie?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-11-2010, 06:13 PM
braindead360 braindead360 is offline
Unsaved trash, Teenaged Godmocker
Under Investigation
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1
braindead360 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

You clearly have a weak grasp on reality and accepted science.

It is possible to disprove the christian god, all you need to do is disprove the bible. The bible is full of contradictions and bad things. It condones sexism, racism, slavery, rape, intolerance and violent murder not to mention blind faith. The i

The only reason why you believe in your religion is because by shear chance you happened to be born a christian, if you were born in a hindu family you would believe in that.

The christian god throughout the bible shows bad leadership skills, where he tries to save the hebrews with violence towards the egyptians and even kills their first borns. When he thinks that humans didnt become what he was hoping for he killed all of them with a flood. That didnt work and so he decided to come down to die for our sins. That also didnt change the world so now he is going to toss all non believers in hell and all believers live happily ever after, it hasnt worked before your god seems like he doesnt know what he is doing.

The christian god is malevolent, arrogant and full of pride, he wants to be worshiped and praised. In the bible god as killed millions. Its not free will if you say believe in me or be punished forever, that is a threat.

The fact that we're here is not proof of a creator, in the same way that the universe is not proof of a frog that spits out universes. I can imagine fairies but they dont exist, you are delusional that is clear from reading what you've written, you keep using circular reasoning and bad logic. I dont think you have ever spoken to other humans outside your community or read non religious publications.

You live in a world of fantasy. The only reason christianity is still around is because christians leaders brutally murdered non believers. Religion has been around for thousands of years yet has brought done more negative than positive in history. Science saved thousands of lives a day, i have yet to see undeniable evidence of religion saving a life.

We need less people like you, you have no sense of reason or logic, ive spoken to many christians and they are able to argue rationally you my friend are completely lost.

Hearing god is all in your head, crazy people hear all sorts of voices.

How does your god know he wasnt created. Why doesnt he just have faith that he was, is he an atheist.

Matter can come from nothing, google it. Science has given more answers than religion, saying 'it was magic' or ' god did it' is not an answer in the same way that saying fairies light up the moon is not the true answer. You dont understand the real world and you live in a world in your head.

God doesnt exist if he did we'd all be born knowing of his existance, jesus's would have appeared all over the world. The majority of criminals in prison are christian, the minority are atheist all over the world, intelligents gives better morals than the bible.

Its sad that your morals are based on fear of punishment and promise of heaven. This is what makes religious people unpredictable because they would do anything in the name of their religion even if its murder like the people who crashed into the twin towers. Their morals were not based on reason and rational thinking.

You have no respect for scientists and for people of other religions, your religion is definately not the true one, your completely lost.

All of rogers arguements were true but all your answers for them had nothing to do with anything, you kept using circular reasoning and making bold assumptions that were baseless. Trully there is no limite to the nonesense faith can make you believe, from santa to your ridiculous beliefs.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-12-2010, 07:49 PM
Zarachiel Zarachiel is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15
Zarachiel is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
#1 First Cause.
There is no first cause without God. As Thomas Aquinas said "Nothing is caused by itself. Every effect has a prior cause. This leads to a regress. This has to be terminated by a first cause, which we call God." God, by definition is the creator of the universe. Obviously the universe has a creator so therefor God exists.

Then what is God's first cause? Thomas Aquinas said that "Nothing is caused by itself." "Nothing" implies no exceptions. Therefore Aquinas' line of reasoning must be faulty.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-12-2010, 08:05 PM
Zarachiel Zarachiel is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15
Zarachiel is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
You don't think the word of GOD is sufficient? Why would GOD lie?

Perhaps so that you would worship him?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-12-2010, 08:08 PM
BelieverInGod BelieverInGod is offline
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: On my way to Paradise
Posts: 9,279
BelieverInGod is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarachiel View Post
Then what is God's first cause? Thomas Aquinas said that "Nothing is caused by itself." "Nothing" implies no exceptions. Therefore Aquinas' line of reasoning must be faulty.
God is beyond natural laws. Why do you people not understand this?
__________________
Drama queen
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Get Real Bro's Avatar
Get Real Bro Get Real Bro is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 65
Get Real Bro is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Get Real Bro is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Atheists demand scientific proof God exists, as if The Bible isn't enough. Well here are six of them.

#1 First Cause.
There is no first cause without God. As Thomas Aquinas said "Nothing is caused by itself. Every effect has a prior cause. This leads to a regress. This has to be terminated by a first cause, which we call God." God, by definition is the creator of the universe. Obviously the universe has a creator so therefor God exists.
#1: If you had more braincells, you would consider thinking: Which effect caused God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
#2 Mountains of Evidence for Intelligent Design
One just has to look at diseases like Malaria, Salmonella and Ebola that cunningly turn the bodies defenses against itself to know that there is an intelligence guiding the development of life. Something so insidiously complex has to be the creation, and as we have already PROVEN a creator is by definition God.
Nature is complex, humans are generally dumb and want to make it easy on themselves by explaining every complex structure with religion. Evolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
#3 Personal Observation.
Like many of Christians I have felt the presence of God in my life and heard His voice talking to me. Further more I have survived numerous attempts on my life in my job and escaped contacting AIDs even though I have to have contact with witches. I KNOW God exists.
Like many of Christians you have felt the presence of a psychological error in your life and you heard nothing. Further more you have survived numerous attemps on your life in my job and escaped contacting AIDs (The syndrome? just for the I am retarded?) even though I have to have contact with imaginary monsters because my childhood turnet out bad for me. I KNOW that I use God as an excuse to be a crazy insane lunatic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
#4 Heisenberg uncertainty principle
Since we can not prove anything exist in Quatom mechanics we can't disprove anything. If we can't disprove God then logically God has to exist.
You mean Quantum mechanics? We can, it's called Electron Microscope, have you never been to a science class and learned about the EM spectrum about how different atoms radiate different colors due to the electron scale difference. You never learned about chemical connections and ionizing radiation?

All has been proven - got any proof that God exists without using quantum mechanics? heard of a THEORY, this was a theory which has been proven, god is still a theory, never to be proven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
#5 The Law of Information
The Law of Information states that all coded information is the product of an intelligent being. DNA is such a code. The only intelligent being who could have produced it God.
Nope, the masses of chemical abundance of Carbon, Oxygen and hydrogen and various metals formed bonds through the use of energy such as lightning, light, heat and radiation, these formed many bonds and eventually after years of creation and destruction, nature, by accident created a small created, a microbe which was very inneficient. It died soon, but the organelles spawned new organismes and so the cycle of life began.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
#6 God is the greatest thing Imaginable,
Humans have never been able to imagine anything greater than God. Clearly we must have reason to imagine God. Further more something must be limiting our imaginations and the only thing that can do that is God.
A greater thing, the universe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
There you have it, six arguments that dis-prove God exists.

I away your rebuttals Atheists.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-12-2010, 08:25 PM
Zarachiel Zarachiel is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15
Zarachiel is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
God is beyond natural laws. Why do you people not understand this?
Because I need a reason. Why is God the exception?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-12-2010, 08:31 PM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,677
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarachiel View Post
Because I need a reason. Why is God the exception?
Because God controls all of time and space. God created the laws of nature. So the laws of nature apply to us but not to God.
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Get Real Bro's Avatar
Get Real Bro Get Real Bro is offline
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 65
Get Real Bro is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Get Real Bro is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead360 View Post

Matter can come from nothing, google it.

Its sad that your morals are based on fear of punishment and promise of heaven.

You have no respect for scientists and for people of other religions, your religion is definately not the true one, your completely lost.

All of rogers arguements were true but all your answers for them had nothing to do with anything, you kept using circular reasoning and making bold assumptions that were baseless. Trully there is no limite to the nonesense faith can make you believe, from santa to your ridiculous beliefs.
Great post, couldn't have said it better.

Anyways, the laws of nature and physics tell us that no energy can be created nor destroyed into/from nothingness.

Since Energy = Matter x C^2 (Where C = speed of light)
Energy and Matter aren't quite two different things, they are both related. So actually matter can't come from nothing.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,677
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Real Bro View Post
So actually matter can't come from nothing.
Where did all matter come from?
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
disproving atheism, first cause arguement, proof of god's existence, refuting darwinism, transcendental argument

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:55 AM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved