X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show.

Are we handing out retard genes upon registration today or something?
    This topic attracts more retards than the icecream shop does.

Comment

Originally posted by nataskapas View Post
      making fun of others? Not welcoming those? I thought Christians had better morals and values than that...guess not. By the way thats very unchristian of yourself and christians are supposed to be welcoming with open arms pushing their beliefs on others not pushing those away. What makes you better than anyone else? Because you worship a false god?

4chan scum come here, into God's favorite forum, to lecture us about morality?

Read THIS, troll.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

YOU WILL NEVER GET LAID ENJOY YOUR HAND CHRIST FAGGOT

Comment

Originally posted by nataskapas View Post
          YOU WILL NEVER GET LAID ENJOY YOUR HAND CHRIST FAGGOT

It never ceases to amaze me that all those that come here preaching tolerance and love wind up being hateful and spiteful people themselves.
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

wow... really people? with everything going on in the world.. economic depression, famine and hunger in third world countries.. you focus on some retarded show that will be around for like.. maybe a year at most before its forgotten and put into the bin that all the other shows before it (EXACTLY LIKE IT, via different characters). focus on important stuff. i garente you 99% of the girls that watch this show dont even know anything about their own bodies yet let alone what to do with "grown up men" etc etc. you get the gist. its a freaking fad. let it go, and get over it. it wont be around long.

Comment

oh and btw. those "sinful" and "horrifying" photos. are all (badly) photoshoped.. for some people out there that dont know what that means, it means someone (with a dirty mind) takes the photo and changes it around, or adds a face from one person to another to make it look sexy or lustful. every picture I've seen posted on here, nay for a few, have been photoshoped. even the ones that look like a picture of the actual show have been photoshoped.

Comment

Originally posted by SayNoToAnal View Post
                Look at this recent music video of this harlot

WOOOOOOWW.. really??? HAHAHA that was a freakin video someone made themselves! that wasnt off the tv show. personally i think that video is funny. has a catchy tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  4chan scum come here, into God's favorite forum, to lecture us about morality?

Read THIS, troll.
                  uh yea.. btw i go to 4chan and i have morals. i dont drink i dont smoke, i have a girlfriend and we are waiting till were married to have sex, lets see. I've actually read the bible. (pretty good read, although god can be harsh at times) um... i'll say right now im not Christian. i just come here to correct some of your thinking errors. like all those pictures that were photoshoped and people thought they were real. thinking certain things have to be a certain way and you pointing out a single verse in the bible that says so completely negating the ones before or after that say it can be ok in certain circumstances, etc etc just thought i'd let you know were not all scum. that would be the /b/ section of 4chan your talking about. hey what do u know i just corrected ANOTHER thinking error. do your research before you post. KthxBye

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    Read what the Bible says on that subject HERE.

Is that the best you can do with you grammar and punctuation boy? Are you in the special class at your junior high?
                    like i said. i READ the bible. i dont just look it up from what i kno about that verse its Matthew 7:11 or 7:12, i believe, and it states

"in everything do to others what you would have them do to you for this sums up the Law of the Prophets" or something to that effect. (sorry its a pretty big book)

Comment

"If you consider yourself to be a Christian, and you are here because you think we are in error, then this section is for you.

We believe that the Bible is the literal inerrant Word of God."

SO THAT WHY YOU GUYS ARE LIKE THIS????? ooo ok i got it. i thought you were all just going overboard. but ok i get it now. you take the bible literally, its not you, its your thought process.

Comment

Well, I must say I am impressed.
                        You made 6 posts in the same topic and you still dont make any sense at all!
                        Well done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                          I suppose those goggles are for spelunking?

yes those goggles are for spelunking, cuz when hes out in the wilderness exploring caves a tunnels and such. keeps dirt out of his eyes

Comment

It's kind off a good show butt really who like eeky pink haired girls anyway? The guy with a mustache looks lika mexicant.. but he can do backflips and stuff like a circus freak.

Comment

Wow, Okay. First off let me comment on a few things that I have read. 1- Someone's lovely comment "First we had wiggers, and now this." Talk about being shallow minded and one sided. Do you even know what the word "wigger" means? Do you even know what the true reference of the word that that came from means? Ohh.. the horrible N word that should never be spoken! Look into it sometime.. The technical meaning of the N word is a low life. So a wigger is.. what? A white lowlife? But I'm sure you aren't all as shallow minded as you seem. I mean, what, a white person who tries to emulate African American Hip Hop mannerisms.. it's such a crime and a bad thing! Perish the thought..

"It teaches children to "get out" that is obviously a homosexual reference." WHat the hell is that crap?? LOL. If anything, atleast reading the posts on this subject are giving me a laugh. Yeah, they say get out, talking about getting out of the house and getting outside and being active. I need to ask this, who is the sick perverted pedophile type here? Think about it.. You all have nothing better to do then to sit around and talk about a teenage girl, on a kids show! You sit and talk about how shes a harlot, and you post videos and pics (all of which were altered and photoshopped). So who seems to have the more sick mind?

The show is called "LAZY TOWN", it doesn't imply that it's trying to teach kids that it is okay to be lazy. If you've ever actually watched the show you would realize that. But we can't watch it, it's blasphemy, such a harlot! If you've ever watched the show to begin with then you would realize the the show tries to teach children to get up and be active instead of sitting around and being lazy. Sportacus, the 'pedophile' in question, eats 'sports candy' which is his own term for fruits and vegetables, he wants to make sure the kids are happy and healthy and gets them to play outdoors instead of sitting around and playing video games inside.

You're all closed minded and shallow, IF I was still a christian I'd be ashamed to call myself one with people like you running around. It's one thing to worship 'something' but please, don't try to cram your stupid beliefs down others throats.

Oh and to quote your forum rules.. "By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."
                              Think about that one before you cast another stone! I think you're all in violation! It's pitiful , to think that THIS, YOU PEOPLE, are reflecting how low christianity has sunk.

Comment

You're all closed minded and shallow, IF I was still a christian I'd be ashamed to call myself one with people like you running around.
                                You don't have to worry too much about me. I don't run very fast any more. It doesn't look like I could catch up to you, anyway.
                                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Working...
                                X