X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show.

Originally posted by gudridur View Post
    HAHA yes YES YESSH......I lust for the Sportacus......HOW DID YOU KNOW !
    Well, I am quite embarassed for your family. I assume you molest your infant sons too then.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

OMG ! I am beginning to think that you speak for the devil, so much hate lives in your heart, no love of jesus. You are sick minded !!!

Comment

OMG ! I am beginning to think that you speak for the devil, so much hate lives in your heart, no love of jesus. You are sick minded !!!
        I have no hate friend, I only have love and caring.

You have me very confused. You came to our site because we had uncovered pedophilia connected with your 'Lazytown'. During the course of a conversation, you told use you have a 'thing' not for the underage girl (thank goodness as she is quite the harlot) but for the older male performer. You stated you were a Homer. Now you go about throwing words of hate and accusing me, of all people, that I am the Devil? Son, that is more like the pot calling the kettle black.

You cannot come clean and when caught, deny. We have the written proof. You can change. Being a Homer is not permanent, you can denounce it and repent your sins. Let me lead your to the loving arms of Our Lord and allow me to put Him into you.

YIC
        JH

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

just to clear my self, I am not gay. I am 37 married woman with 3 children. I belive in Jesus and his love. I do not belive in that hate towards people I sense from many of you here.
          Did you read the Holy Bible? Or did you just look at the fluffy parts of it?

2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"

you are not perfect
          True, only God is perfect.

And how do you explane animals who are born gay ? that happends. Is the person born gay ore with tvo sexes from the devil ?
          Animals have no soul so they don't matter. People have souls so if they choose to be gay they will either get healed from that or they go to hell, it's as simple as that.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            Is that the best you can do with you grammar and punctuation boy? Are you in the special class at your junior high?
            Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31)

Comment

Is there a point you are trying to make? Or are you just passing by on your way to hell?
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                Is there a point you are trying to make? Or are you just passing by on your way to hell?
                I just thought it was interesting that someone would so blatantly contradict what they very publicly claim to believe in. What do you think kind sir?

Comment

Originally posted by rudolf View Post
                  I just thought it was interesting that someone would so blatantly contradict what they very publicly claim to believe in. What do you think kind sir?
                  I think kind visitor that you are stupid. Perhaps people from Iceland should spend a little less time on stealing money and a little more time on something called "education". There are no contradictions in the postings of Pastor Ezekiel.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                    I think kind visitor that you are stupid. Perhaps people from Iceland should spend a little less time on stealing money and a little more time on something called "education". There are no contradictions in the postings of Pastor Ezekiel.
                    I think you are a bit misinformed on this subject: over 90% of the population of iceland are members of a Christian Church. Those responsible for "stealing money" are only a few, and are not representative of Icelanders in general. The Icelandic population is paying for the sins of those few "creative" bankers who became inordinately wealthy using the Icelandic Nation itself as collateral on extremely ricky investments.

I saw what is said as contradictory to what he claims to believe, but perhaps there is a different interpretation of "Despiteful" and "Proud" which I am not aware of.

Comment

• Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show.

Rúdolf og Guðríður, hættið bara að rífast við þau, þau skilja ekki nein skynsamleg rök.

Comment

Originally posted by rudolf View Post
                        I think you are a bit misinformed on this subject: over 90% of the population of iceland are members of a Christian Church.
                        They are not Christians, they are Lutherans, which is but a short step from being Catholic
                        Those responsible for "stealing money" are only a few, and are not representative of Icelanders in general.
                        Now this is exactly what the Germans said after WW2 - "Oh none of us like Hitler, it was just a few." I didn't believe them and I don't believe you. You were all at it! Salting money away and gambling with the wealth of other nations
                        The Icelandic population is paying for the sins of those few "creative" bankers who became inordinately wealthy using the Icelandic Nation itself as collateral on extremely ricky investments.
                        Does that mean the USA can foreclose and own Iceland? Do you have anything there? Gold? Diamonds? Oil? Uranium?
                        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Icelandic Kid View Post
                          Rúdolf og Guðríður, hættið bara að rífast við þau, þau skilja ekki nein skynsamleg rök.
                          Ha! On the contrary, it is just that Rúdolf and Guðríður have not made any reasonable arguments
                          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Icelandic Kid View Post
                            This is a very powerful prayer against Witchcraft. This prayer can shut down witches and satanists forever. Being that this prayer basically shuts down the senders of the hexes and vexes by returning their evil to them sevenfold.

Father,
                            In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I plead the precious uncorruptable blood of Jesus over myself and my family and everything that belongs to us. I ask for giant warrior Angels to be loosed from Heaven to surround and protect us. As your war club and weapons of war I break down, undamn, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, physic prayers, physic thought, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, physic warfare, prayer chains, and everything else being sent my way or my family members way, and I return it and the demons to the senders right now!, SEVENFOLD, and I BIND it to them by the Blood of Jesus!

Father, I pray that these lost souls will find the light of your son Jesus.. Their own snares and traps have been set against themselves.. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I now loose them from all mindcontrol of satan!.. Father I also ask that you Bind the Holy Spirit to there hearts as a guide to your son Jesus.. So they may be set free from the bondages of satan.

In Jesus name I pray..
                            Amen
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Íslenska = Devil speak? You guys are hilarious.

Comment

It is all very sordid. We must have this 'show' removed from the airwaves and all copies destroyed. The 'stars' need to be imprisoned for crimes against humanity.

Comment

Working...
                                X