X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godly sayings from around the internet.

Post things you come across on the internet or social media sites (not from LBC). It could be a rebuke you find particularly effective. You want to use it as an example of how a True Christian™ defends his faith.

Maybe you found a great defense of creation science that will make the atheists quake in their boots.

Perhaps you find an apologetic that makes you stop and praise God in its righteousness; or even the nugget in an otherwise misguided preaching.

It can be a screenshot or a copy and paste. It doesn't matter.

I would prefer for you to cite your source if you are copying from a website.

I'll start.

Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Re: Godly sayings from around the internet.

I came across this on the Facebook. It turns out there are godly people there.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      I came across this on the Facebook. It turns out there are godly people there.

The two lines were started by George Takai so that his followers fans could support same sex marriage.

And those who are against same sex marriage immediately started doing one with a slash through it. I believe I saw someone on here with the symbol.

Just another way to keep us separate and make it impossible to try to rationally discuss our differences.

Comment

Originally posted by MilitantModerate View Post
        The two lines were started by George Takai so that his followers fans could support same sex marriage.

And those who are against same sex marriage immediately started doing one with a slash through it. I believe I saw someone on here with the symbol.

Just another way to keep us separate and make it impossible to try to rationally discuss our differences.
        Shut your heathen mouth! The Bible tells us to steer clear of unsaved bums like you.

"Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" -- 2 John 1:9-11
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          Shut your heathen mouth! The Bible tells us to steer clear of unsaved bums like you.
          Either way, it's a sin in your eyes, so I'm not sure why you're making such a big deal about being corrected.

Unless of course **GASP** you can't handle being wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MilitantModerate View Post
            Either way, it's a sin in your eyes, so I'm not sure why you're making such a big deal about being corrected.

Unless of course **GASP** you can't handle being wrong.
            HE's A TRUE CHRISTIAN(TM) and hes neverw rong!
            For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. (1 Corinthians 11:6)

Comment

Originally posted by Betty Sue View Post
              HE's A TRUE CHRISTIAN™ and hes neverw rong!
              Hello Betty Sue!
              Apart from the various spelling and grammar mistakes, you are finally talking some sense, however if you were in fact being sarcastic here is my messsage for you:
              Foolish Athiest (Pslams 14: 1), don't you know you are only here to confound the wise? (1 Corinthians 1: 27)
              Thinking of Abortion?
              That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
              Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Thompson View Post
                ...if you were in fact being sarcastic...
                I don't think she "gets" sarcasm (it's a higher-functioning skill). Why not just try to correct any Biblical mistakes she makes?

Comment

Ray Comfort:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ray.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	1917615
                  sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                    I don't think she "gets" sarcasm (it's a higher-functioning skill). Why not just try to correct any Biblical mistakes she makes?
                    i like true christians(TM)
                    For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. (1 Corinthians 11:6)

Comment

I found this one particularly inspiring.

Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Ray Comfort hits another one out of the park with this godliness. The very thing we have been saying for years.

God is love except when He hates you.
                        Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

I'm not exactly sure that they mean beatings at the "Church of Christ..."

Source
                          Attached Files

Comment

I was searching the internets for a new rifle for Mrs. Penitent (our 20th anniversery is coming up ) when I came upon this very informative video by a brilliant Christian man.

Many of the paintings and sculptures at DIA contain hidden images of paganism. http://www.thirdeaglemedia.com/

The Godless residents of Colorado have proven over and over again how much they hate Jesus, but even for them, this is a new low: Phallic symbols imbedded in the Denver airport's art as well as in the infrastructure itself.... Real deviant stuff.

Warning to Husbands: Several of these images are so lurid that I fear that if viewed by our more delicate Christian ladies, they may be scarred for life. Please use discretion before allowing the little woman to watch this.

YIC
                            2 Samuel 11:13 And when David had called him, he did eat and drink before him; and he made him drunk: and at even he went out to lie on his bed with the servants of his lord, but went not down to his house.

Comment

Amen! I am so proud to be smarter than any atheist or evolutionist.
                              Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X