X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What are you offended by right now?

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Pay no attention to this meatball. He's all hopped up on the marijuana.
    Says he who's BAC (blood alcohol concentration) has never dropped under 0.25 in the last 20 years!
    Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
    Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
    Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
    The Loose Canon - HTML version
    Loose Canon Fan Page
    North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
    I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

OK, I've been back to the material shop and have some very zingy stuff for our next meeting. Last week's took about 3 days and involved mainly satin. NOW however I got organza black/red-swirly-things, some really oily nylon-on-nylon white-soap-bubble-effect stuff and lovely black with blue polka-dot+diamante-effect fabric (all nylon, I asked, they told me) which I'm combining into a modest garment suited for a witness to Him in most environments. The standard was quite high at the weekend; I need to apply myself at the sewing machine.

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
      Says he who's BAC (blood alcohol concentration) has never dropped under 0.25 in the last 20 years!
      Were you attempting to insult our Pastor? What age did you think he started drinking? 6? 4? It would have to be single figures.

Comment

Originally posted by MatzoLizalor View Post
        Were you attempting to insult our Pastor? What age did you think he started drinking? 6? 4? It would have to be single figures.
        Sorry I was giving an approximate number, I should have said
        Says he who's BAC (blood alcohol concentration) has never dropped under 0.25 in the last 22 years!
        Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
        Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Fag View Post
          The theme in our chat is veal
          Looks up at the top of the page Nope, the theme of this thread is What are you offended by right now?
          You have still not explained why the fact that you don't eat veal is offensive to you.
          Pay no attention to this meatball. He's all hopped up on the marijuana.
          So I still can't work out which one's the meatball me or him?
          Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Fag View Post
            So I still can't work out which one's the meatball me or him?
            So as well as not understanding the topic of this thread, you can't work out who Zekie Boy is trying, unsuccessfully, to insult!
            Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

So as well as not understanding the topic of this thread, you can't work out who Zekie Boy is trying, unsuccessfully, to insult!
              He's put it with your quote as if it's for you & I'm the "hopped up" one
              but then I don't pray to meat balls so there'd be no cause to call me one
              Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Right now I'm offended by the pizza I bought at lunchtime, which had some kind of weirdo Eyetalian cheese on it with a name like mosquito. And vegetables!!!! What's wrong with Monterey Jack and pepperoni, I want to know?

The other thing is that if you want more cheese on top, they add some French slime called Brie. Have they never heard of Velveeta?

Also I am offended by them speaking to me in their stupid foreign gabble, even though they KNOW I speak English.

I try to be charitable and remember 1 Corinthians 13:1 but enough is enough.

YiC
                AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Right now, I'm offended by the San Antonio City Council, but I guess I should admit that I am mad at them most of the time, the filthy heathens.

They are a nest of communists and they are scheming to get their leader elected to be the President after Hillary. They want Hillary first- probably not really, but they have to say that or they will suffer the wrath of Bill Clinton, who they fear more than death. Since the little dwarf (his name is Julian, pronounced Hoo-lian) is running for President, but pretending not to, he is promoting the leftist agenda. He and his cabal have come up with an ordinance aimed at protecting the rights of flaming homosexuals wearing dresses.

They don't care about my rights to rebuke them and drive them from the premisis. I have to act like they are normal.

I am offended partly because this is all a show. There are only about five surviving cross dressers in San Antonio and they are all under 24 hour police protection. The Mexicans (who will not tolerate homosexuals but vote for them anyway)beat them until they decamped for Austin, which is right up the road. Austin is full of homosexual crossdressers, democrats and yankees. There are one million of each.

Since there are no surviving homosexual cross dressers to protect, this is all a dog and pony show for the Democrats. God rot their souls in Hell.
                  God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

I'm offended by the stupidity of this forum, video games are satanic? How and why? I'm a christian gamer, I go to church every week, I pray daily to Jesus christ and as some games may be satanic, but games like Oblivion, Skyrim and Halo are marvelous works of fiction that shouldn't be considered satanic just because they have demons in them.

Comment

Originally posted by HE'S WATCHING View Post
                      I'm a christian gamer
                      Apparently not, dear. A True Christian(tm) wouldn't support the LORD's arch nemesis.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I'm offended by the stupidity of this forum, video games are satanic? How and why? I'm a christian gamer, I go to church every week, I pray daily to Jesus christ and as some games may be satanic, but games like Oblivion, Skyrim and Halo are marvelous works of fiction that shouldn't be considered satanic just because they have demons in them.

Welcome to this Friendly Place of God!

Would you please make a thread in the introduction forum before persecuting us for our beliefs?

Yous in Him
                        DAM
                        Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
                        Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Look here fellow, I am offended that you have taken offense.

Don't call yourself a Christian and then take part in devilish activities. We are on to these tricks.

Understand you that the Lord has called you here, that you may find Jesus and be saved. Better pay attention to that call, because it will not likely come twice.

Welcome then fellow. I hope you will come to Jesus and avoid Hell, but that is up to you.

God Bless!
                            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                              I have to make an introduction post before posting replys? I dont need your criticism, or your rules. Please quit commanding me to do things. I am a true son of jesus, you're just envious of The Lord himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                                Apparently not, dear. A True Christian™ wouldn't support the LORD's arch nemesis.

The LORD's arch nemesis is creation itself, can you see this? We are all the enemies of the lord, except me. Of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X