X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.

Brothers and Sisters, depravity of Darwinist monkey-worshiper does not stop on verbal and direct attacks on God. They also use animals against Christianity.
    Here are just few examples of species that should be banned all together. Keep your children and loved ones away from these creatures perverted by evilutionists. List will be updated later on, feel free to add on the list yourself as well.

Great tit
    There is nothing great about tits. This is some feminazi ruse to glorify filthy lady bits.

Booby
    Same thing here, trying to teach that it's OK to talk about boobies.

Sperm whale
    One of the most deviant of all creatures. Spearhead of gaysexual agenda.

Woodcock
    Another really perverted animal, made to promote self pollution with masturbation and making it cool to talk about tallywhackers openly.

Horny toad
    I don't even have words. This is shamelessly promoting fornication and premarital sex! Disgusting.

Complete list of non-Christian animals so far
    1. Great tit
    2. Booby
    3. Sperm whale
    4. Woodcock
    5. Horny toad
    6. Pussy Willows
    7. Woodpecker
    8. Cockatoo
    9. Aardvark
    10. Cock
    11. Naked mole rat
    12. Cockchafer
    13. Dik dik antelope
    14. Rough-faced shag
    15. Hawaiian aholehole
    16. Titmouse
    17. Non-biblical asses
    18. Pink dolphin
    19. Pink fairy armadillo
    20. Geoduck
    21. Homotherium

Last edited by Alphonse Alban; 02-21-2016, 02:24 PM.

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
    ... tit ... boob ... sperm ... cock ... horny ...
    This is why biology should be outlawed. The "science" of species is a complete hoax as the Holy Bible already mentions all creatures created by God and saved by Noah with help from God. All species not mentioned in the Bible are drug induced hallucinations that only serve as an excuse to have gay sex. I never met a biologist who wasn't gay, that can not be a coincidence.
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
      ...All species not mentioned in the Bible are drug induced hallucinations...
      Like cats?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
        Like cats?
        A lion's not a cat?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
          A lion's not a cat?...
          Lions are mentioned in the Bible.

Cats aren't.

Therefore, cats aren't lions.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
            This is why biology should be outlawed.
            Amen, Brother! If we really, really look in to this matter, I'm sure we can find many more animals with names full of sexual innuendo. It does not stop even at animals, the whole nature has been perverted by monkey-worshipers. Just take a look at these.

Pussy willows
            Seriously! I really don't want to have cooters thrown at my face in this manner! Damn you, Darwin!

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
              Lions are mentioned in the Bible.

Lions are cats.
              FTFY

sigpic

Comment

These dogs, teaching children that the homer way of life is acceptable:

Shih-Tzu

Poodle

Cocker spaniel

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
                  Poodle

Cocker spaniel

That's not even half of it, Sister. Those were not deviant enough for Darwin, so he had to name this as Cock-a-poo!

Comment

Woodpecker
                    Pecker is just another name for tallywhacker, look above for Woodcock. Darwinian bird watchers are total sex maniacs.

Cockatoo
                    Yet another sex bird. Mean literally "Another penis".

Aardvark
                    I don't even know what the hell this is, or what does it means but I'm sure it's something perverted.

Comment

What a very interesting thread. I remember wanting to eradicate some of the birds viewed in this thread but in Scotland and the rest of the UK owning a firearm isn't possible and air-rifles are under strict control.

Fantastic guide and thread.

YiC
                      Skyfall

Comment

Last edited by Freddy Osborne; 04-16-2014, 02:14 AM.
                        "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Oh my eyes!

The men must have an extermination season coming up soon, surely!

And those atheists believe that we descended from those!!? Well, I suppose it's understandable that those filthy perverts might want to think that's true, but they're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Frednekk View Post
                            Is that Crisco?

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
                              Oh my eyes!

The men must have an extermination season coming up soon, surely!

And those atheists believe that we descended from those!!? Well, I suppose it's understandable that those filthy perverts might want to think that's true, but they're wrong.
                              I apologize for the graphic nature of the photo, Mother of Seven or is it Eight now?

Regardless, I should have warned all Godly women before posting such imagery- especially ones with innocent children.

I just hope that perverted dwarf see this and get any ideas.
                              "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

Working...
                              X