X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Iceland!

wait, if you guys are not catholics but a smaller sub-religion of Christianity then I'm not gonna spent my time arguing with you.
    I was somehow under the impression that I was arguing with Catholics. I'm sorry, I won't comment again

Comment

Originally posted by gurkurass View Post
      I was somehow under the impression that I was arguing with Catholics. I'm sorry, I won't comment again
      I'm impressed. Everytime I think eskimoes can't get any dumber, you do it again.

Please don't change your mind about this! Many unsaved trash keep saying over and over again that they will be leaving, but keep coming back until they are banned for hatemongery.
      Sweet Lord Jesus,
      I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
      Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
      Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
      Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
      Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
      Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
      Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by gurkurass View Post
        The "baptist" in "landoverbaptist.net" kind of gives it away, don't you agree?
        I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
        Matthew 7:22
        Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
        Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
          GOD HATES ICELAND!

The Icelandic Flag mocks the cross by turning it sideways. Satanists mock Jesus by turning a cross upside down. This is very similar. This is proof that Iceland hates Jesus!

Iceland is a Scandinavian country, located in the North Atlantic ocean. Nothing much happens there, but it still cannot escape the wrath of our Lord. Let us look at the many reasons why this nation offends our Lord.

1. They are Godless. Most Icelanders are atheists or worship pagan Viking gods. The few Christians are Lutherans, who are hellbound anyways. There is not a single Baptist church in Iceland!
          2. God cursed this land with geography. Iceland is mostly ice, hence the name "Iceland". There is also a lot of volcanic and geyser activity, due to the close proximity of Hell. We know for a fact that Hell is underneath the Earth, and Iceland is one of the closest places on the surface to Hell. You can look at Iceland as a gateway between Hell and Earth.
          3. God punished their economy by bankrupting them. While they were once successful, the Lord sought to destroy them economically. But do they learn from their punishments? No.
          4. The most famous Icelander is Bjork, who is a disgusting race-mixing harlot who dresses up in strange apparel (Zeph 1:8) and fornicates with negroes (Ezra 9:2). She is a national folk hero.
          5. They elect women as prime ministers even though the Bible specifically forbids women from ruling over men! 1st Timothy 2:12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
          6. They are weak pacifists and don't have an army. They have universal health care. In other words, it's Obama's utopia.
          7. Iceland wants to destroy the traditional family so they've legalized gay marriage! They create laws to mock God! Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
          8. Iceland promotes sorcery and witchcraft. They worship Satan and perform rituals that animate trolls and ogres and other demons to do their bidding. They even have a museum dedicated to their Satan worship!
          9. But not even that museum could offend the decency of True Christians™ like the National Penis Museum. Yes, Iceland has erected a building glorifying the penis! What a sick sex-obsessed heathen society.
          All people of Iceland need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, New Zealand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.
          Sir I think you have to apologise to my Fatherland and people in Iceland and Norway and all other countries of the world for your hate riding and wrong use of the flag. If we vere some Muslim country we already have started burning your flag for vat you have so hatefully bean riding.
          People like you are dangerous to the world and I will not be surprised if your own government CIA FBI or other institutions are monitoring you and your followers and this forum.
          Jesus was a Jew that wanted to make the world a better place he was not a God, he was like all in the universe Gods Lamb, there are only one God not two of them Jesus and God, start to believe in God not make another human a God.
          Apologise my spelling a am not good in riding in English or is it Americanise.
          Ma God bless you all and go with peace.

Comment

Originally posted by SealOilhunter View Post
            Sir I think you have to apologise to my Fatherland and people in Iceland and Norway and all other countries of the world for your hate riding and wrong use of the flag.
            Your whole flag makes a mockery of the suffering of Jesus Christ and you expect the Reverend to apologize?

Is it "opposite day" in icelend???

We also suspect that icelend is planning a terrorist attack against Americans. You aren't very sophisticated (bad school system and no army), but you are dedicated in your hate against Americans and our Freedom.

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
            Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
            Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

You know for a FACT that Hell is under the earth? Please, show me your proof.
              Lev 19:15 In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

I Cor 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

I Cor 5:12-13 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

I Cor 6:2-3 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

Comment

we already have started burning your flag for vat you have so hatefully bean riding:

Does this bean look like he hates anything?
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSatanicViewpoint View Post
                  You know for a FACT that Hell is under the earth? Please, show me your proof.
                  Read all about it HERE, demon.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

GOD IS NOT ALMIGTHY

Why? For he cannot create a stone heavy enough so he can't lift it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedTruth View Post
                      GOD IS NOT ALMIGTHY
                      If you weren't so lazy, you could have done a search and found out that "your" argument has already been thoroughly refuted.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post

Does this bean look like he hates anything?
                        That's a pea, you bozo.
                        Ack!

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedTruth View Post
                          GOD IS NOT ALMIGTHY

Why are you here God Mocker!
                          Leviticus 24:13-16
                          And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
                          Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him
                          And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin.
                          And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Matthew 12:31,32
                          Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
                          And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Jesus is watching and waiting you best get RIGHT!

Comment

You people are saying that Iceland is gate to hell it is so near the heat from the center of earth, watt is the Sun then Hell of all Hells it is hotter there than in Hell I mean center of the earth. I think you all know that the Sun makes earth livable, warm and gifs it a live, so is Hell then keeping the earth at live.

Comment

You all know that the internet is invented in Hell so Satan 666 can and will get to you in your homes and your gsm telephones, the internet is so warm and good these days 666 is playing with us all here.

Comment

You people are saying that Iceland is gate to hell it is so near the heat from the center of earth, watt is the Sun then Hell of all Hells it is hotter there than in Hell I mean center of the earth. I think you all know that the Sun makes earth livable, warm and gifs it a live, so is Hell then keeping the earth at live.

Your line of reasoning is hilariously stupid. Where did we ever say that the sun was warmer than the interior of the earth? Where did we say Hell necessarily has to be the hottest place in existance?

You all know that the internet is invented in Hell so Satan 666 can and will get to you in your homes and your gsm telephones, the internet is so warm and good these days 666 is playing with us all here.

Internet is invented in Hell? You are confusing Hell with CERN. CERN is located in Switzerland, which is not Hell.
                                Sweet Lord Jesus,
                                I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                                Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                                Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                                Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                                Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                                Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                                Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X