The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science

Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-11-2010, 04:21 PM
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
Posts: 2,448
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Lightbulb The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

As we all know, there are few of Satan’s tools as insidious and demonic as the hellhouse of insanity that is known as secular “science.”

It recently has come to my attention, however, that many Christians still believe in the falsehoods espoused by this organization, without paying attention to the Truth™ of the Bible. Therefore, I have composed a Top 10 of scientific fields/theories which are completely in error, accompanied by True Scientific™ Scripture Verses proving secular science wrong at that particular point. I will also give an idea of the types of tricks Satan uses to spread these falsehoods.

#10 Atomic Theory


- Conflicting Scientific data:
- Colossians 1:17:
And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

- Hebrews 11:3:
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Atomic Theory teaches that matter is made of very tiny particles, called atoms, which react with one another according to all kinds of crazy “rules,” quantum mechanics (a historical mistake as well, but currently ranked #14, so it does not appear in this list). The conflict with the above Passages is obvious. 1 Col. 1:17 very clearly states that things consist of Jesus, and are hold together by Jesus, not some silly “strong atomic force.”
The second Passage further contradicts the doctrine of atomic theory, as it is crystal clear on the fact that matter is made up of things that “do not appear,” are invisible. Essentially, it teaches that the material world is grounded in immaterial, supernatural building blocks (Jesus again). Atomic theory is an attempt by secular science to discredit the Bible by claiming that the material world is founded on natural laws instead of supernatural ones.
- What Satan does to fool people into believing this nonsense:
- Rattle little pollen or sand grains suspended in liquids, to create the illusion that they are pushed around by atomic movements (the so-called Brownian motion)
- Fiddling with chemical reactions, to make sure that the reaction products have the same weight as the original substances (later, when Satan invented quantum mechanics, he violated this “law of conservation of mass.” Of course, he is not known for being very consistent anyway)
#9 Round Earthism

- Conflicting Scientific data:
- Genesis 11:4-6:
And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

- Isaiah 11:12:
And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

- Psalm 104:5:
Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

- Job 9:6:
Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.

- Job 38:12-13:
Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;
That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

- Matthew 4:8:
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

- Acts 7:49:
Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

I will not go into detail for each of the above Passages, but it is very clear that the Bible teaches that the earth:
- is flat
- is immovable (more on this later)
- has four corners
- is founded on pillars
- has mountains from where you can see everything on earth
- is comparable to a footstool. If the earth were round, Acts 7:49 would have read: “Heaven is my throne, and earth is my football.” It doesn’t say that.

In short, claims that the earth is round are heresy, pure and simple, and the final destination of people who defend this view is Hell.
- What Satan does to fool people into believing this nonsense:
- When people fly westwards from America, they end up in Japan. This is often interpreted as proof for a round earth, but the fact is that they fly in a circle towards the other end of the Earth because of Intelligent Pulling, one of the various forms in which Intelligent Falling manifests itself in this world. The straight line is an optical illusion caused by the spin of the earth, known as the Horizon Distortion Effect.
- When a ship sails to a port, for the people on the shore it appears as if the sail enters sight first, followed by the rest of the ship, which would imply a round earth. Likewise, the fact that you can’t see the Rockies from Florida is often invoked as proof. In fact, it is nothing of the sort, but another optical effect, as light that travels over the surface of the earth is deflected upward, so that only objects that are close by are visible. This effect is known as Infernal Diffraction, and essentially consists of Satan pushing the light rays upwards from his home in Hell, under the earth.

#8 Genetics

- Conflicting Scientific data:
- Jeremiah 1:5:
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

- Genesis 2:15&21-22:
And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

The first Passage teaches that it is God, not genes, who forms a human being. This completely invalidates the speculations of geneticists.

For a good understanding of why the first Scripture Verse disagrees with the pseudoscience of genetics, we must understand what genetics teaches. Genetics teaches that humans are “haploid” creatures, which means that we have two alleles for each genetic locus. For example, this would mean that we would have a “brown” and a “blue” allele for the “eye-color locus.” This would then account for each and every characteristic, like blood type, hair color, body size, muscle strength, etc.
However, this Passage teaches that all humans descend from Adam and Eve. If they were “haploid” beings, that would mean that there could at most be a variability of four alleles for each locus among the world population, as we all descend from Adam and Eve (alright, maybe six or seven could have micro-evolved by now, but certainly not much more than that).
The problem for geneticists is that for some characteristics of humans, there is a big variability among the world population, and hundreds of different alleles need to be invented to explain this away. As they cannot have micro-evolved in just 6014 years (more on that number later), it means that genetics is incompatible with True Bible Science™, and therefore needs to be discarded.
- What Satan does to fool people into believing this nonsense:
- At night, Satan sneaks into the gardens of botanists, and paints flowers in certain colors, in such a way that it implies a genetic relationship conform the predictions of genetics. He has done this since he deceived one Gregor Mendel, a cathlycker who started this heresy in the first place.
- Many techniques exist in an attempt to reconstruct “genomes” of organic beings, including humans, following the demonic idea that we would be mere chemicals. For example, the DGGE and TGGE methods attempt to separate strands of DNA based on different chemical properties of “nitrogen bases,” which produces an image that can be translated into a DNA sequence. In reality, nitrogen bases do not exist, and the images are just tiny demons crapping in the researchers’ Petri dishes.
# 7 Linguistics

- Conflicting Scientific data:
- Genesis 11:6-9:
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

The above Passage succinctly describes the origin of languages. Linguists often claim that languages evolved tens of thousands of years ago, and that they diverged from one another all at different times. This assertion is effectively disproved by Genesis 11:6-9.
- What Satan does to fool people into believing this nonsense:
- From the beginning on, Satan has tried to corrupt and subvert the languages God gave to the peoples of the earth, and by doing so, created a pattern of heavily corrupted languages, like for example those found in Africa and Eastern Asia, and less corrupted ones, like the Indo-European ones. Linguists then erroneously lumped languages together in these groups, under the impression that there once were only a few languages. However, the similarity of these languages with one another is a result of degrees of demonic corruption, not temporal isolation of different groups of people
- Additionally, the corruption of languages speeded up the divergence of them, which created the illusion that they originated tens of thousands of years ago, while every Creation Scientist realizes that that is impossible, as the Tower of Babel was abandoned about 4000 years ago.
# 6 Geochronology/Radiometric Dating

- Conflicting Scientific data:
- Luke 3:23-38:
And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph,
Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge,
Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda,
Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri,
Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er,
Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi,
Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim,
Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David,
Which was the son of Jesse, which was the son of Obed, which was the son of Booz, which was the son of Salmon, which was the son of Naasson,
Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda,
Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,
Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala,
Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,
Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan,
Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Essentially, radiometric dating consists of asking atoms how old they are. Don’t look at me like that, I haven’t thought this up, I know it is retarded. It is a mystery to Creation Scientists how deluded atheists can drive their denial of reality so far as reject the Word of God based on the testimonies of mindless pieces of matter that do not even exist (see point #10). Demonic possession is the most likely explanation.

Anyway, from the above data, it follows that the earth is 6014 years old right now (look up the works of James Ussher for more in-depth information). This conflicts with all methods of radiometric dating, as they invariably suggest an older age. This proves this dating method wrong.
- What Satan does to fool people into believing this nonsense:
- Supposed radiometric dates are derived by grinding rocks and put the powder in a “mass spectrometer,” which sends ions, other nonexistent particles invented by hellbound scientists, through the sample, and the scientists interpret the refraction patterns of these ions as though they reflect the relative proportions of different isotopes of atoms. What they do not realize is that every time they turn the machine on, Satan fetches his paintbox, checks the prediction of the scientists, and draws the lines accordingly to this prediction.
- Another method that Satan uses is to simply send demons to possess the rock fragments, who then bend the lines accordingly, again, to the prediction of the scientists
# 5 Psychiatry

- Conflicting Scientific data:
- Matthew 9:32-33:
As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.
And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel.

- Matthew 12:22:
Then they brought him a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute, and Jesus healed him, so that he could both talk and see.

- Mark 5:1-4:
And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.

- Acts 16:16-18:
And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.
And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

When people behave strangely and uncontrollably, it is because they are possessed by demons, the Bible is crystal clear on that. However, godless scientists have invented their own explanations, invoking “psychological and mental disorders” to explain this phenomenon, suggesting that it is an error in the chemical reactions that, according to the religion of secular science, make up our thoughts.

Many millions of people therefore are not treated by an exorcist, but by a psychiatrist. Thought no statistics are yet available on this, we can be sure that a large number of mad people could have been cured long ago by exorcism, aka a good, firm beating out of True Christian Love™. Instead, psychiatrists invent all kinds of names for supposed disorders, while in reality they are classifying the different kinds of demons Satan sends to possess demons
- What Satan does to fool people into believing this nonsense:
- He sends a lot of demons. Duh. But of course, ever since he invented psychiatry, he instructs them to make their victims behave in a way conform to the treatments proposed by psychiatrists, to obscure the fact that they are really demons.
#4 Gravity

- Conflicting Scientific data:
- Genesis 2:5:
And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

- Genesis 19:24:
Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven

- Isaiah 14:12:
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

- John 6:16-21:
And when even was now come, his disciples went down unto the sea,
And entered into a ship, and went over the sea toward Capernaum. And it was now dark, and Jesus was not come to them.
And the sea arose by reason of a great wind that blew.
So when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship: and they were afraid.
But he saith unto them, It is I; be not afraid.
Then they willingly received him into the ship: and immediately the ship was at the land whither they went.

- Psalm 147:8:
Who covereth the heaven with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains.

Gravity is one of the most evil lies Satan defiled the earth with, as even most Christians now believe in it.
The first Passage clearly implies that matter falls because of Intelligent Falling, as “God causes it to rain.” The second passage repeats this “the LORD rains Fire and Brimstone from the LORD out in Heaven.” If gravity was responsible for this, the Passage would have read “it rained from the LORD out of Heaven.” Clearly, God is the direct causing agent here, not gravity.
The third Passage equates “being cut down by God” with “falling,” which also proves Intelligent Falling. Also, Jesus showed that He was the Intelligent Pusher by not pushing Himself through the water in the fourth Passage, and in the fifth Passage it becomes clear that it is God who makes the clouds float above the earth by Intelligent Pulling, while gravity teaches that clouds ought to fall down, as water is heavier than air.

For more information, please read my previous article on this.
- What Satan does to fool people into believing this nonsense:
- not very much, in fact. He has sabotaged some experiments in the past to make them suggest gravity was real, but most people seem to believe gravity exists without questioning. Therefore, we must spread this truth, before all people become corrupted by gravitationist philosophies.
#3 Heliocentrism

- Conflicting Scientific data:
- Psalm 104:5:
Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

- Psalm 104:19:
He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down.

- Ecclesiastes 1:5:
The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

- Joshua 10:12-13:
Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.
And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

Heliocentrism, originally invented by Copernicus, states that the earth is not the center of Creation, but that the earth revolves around the sun. However, the first Passage confirms that the earth is firmly grounded in its place, and does not move. The following two Passages further confirm that the sun is the thing going up and down, not the earth. The final passage further shows that it is the sun moving, after all, if it just was the earth revolving around its axis, then the stopping of this would have created tremendous earthquakes and tsunamis. As none of these are recorded in the Bible, we know that heliocentrism can’t possibly be true, and can be discarded as a lie of Satan.
- What Satan does to fool people into believing this nonsense:
- Satan has sent his minions to Jupiter, distorting the movements of the moons of Jupiter, to cast doubt upon the geocentric worldview as espoused by the Bible.
- He also distorted weather patterns on earth, to make them look like the result of a rotating, round earth, which would explain the westerly winds at mid-latitudes and trade winds at lower latitudes
#2 Germ Theory

- Conflicting Scientific data:
- Genesis 12:17:
And the LORD plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarai Abram's wife.

- Exodus 15:26:
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

- Leviticus 26:16:
I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

- Deuteronomy 28:61:
Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

- 2 Samuel 24:15-16:
So the LORD sent a pestilence upon Israel from the morning even to the time appointed: and there died of the people from Dan even to Beersheba seventy thousand men.
And when the angel stretched out his hand upon Jerusalem to destroy it, the LORD repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed the people, It is enough: stay now thine hand. And the angel of the LORD was by the threshingplace of Araunah the Jebus

Germ theories proposes tiny creatures, called bacteria, as an explanation for diseases. Of course, every True Christian™ knows that this is ridiculous, as diseases are a punishment of God, and a direct correlation exists between sin and disease.
For example, God’s latest invention, designed primarily to punish sodomites, is AIDS. Secular scientists believe in the “HIV-virus,” which would cause this disease, and insult God by trying to find a cure. Of course, the only reliable way of curing diseases is prayer.
If God uses an intermediate, it is an angel, not a germ, according to the last Passage.
- What Satan does to fool people into believing this nonsense:
- His favorite technique consists of crawling into a microscope sample and making weird faces at scientists looking through it, who then interpret that as the existence of micro-organisms.
- In his hellish laboratory, he brewed a substance we now know as penicillin, specifically designed to fight the diseases God afflicts people with, and convince people of the existence of germs.
#1 Evolution

Well, what else did you expect at #1?

- Conflicting Scientific data:
- John 1:3:
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

- Genesis 1:21:
And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

- Genesis 1:25-27:
And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Evolution, the demonic brainchild of known communist Charles Darwin, teaches that men are beasts, morals do not exist, God does not exist, people and pineapples can make babies together, nothing exploded into everything, dust changed itself into people, sex is the purpose of life and much, much more of such insanity.
The contradiction with the above Passages is so obvious that it makes you wonder why people still have not realized this. Again, we suspect demon possession to be the main factor responsible for the widespread acceptance of evolution.
- What Satan does to fool people into believing this nonsense:
- Mass producing fossils and putting them in rock layers to be found by scientists
- He composed a choir of demons to sing constantly in a fixed, ultrasonous pitch, a sound which is picked up by scientists and interpreted as “background radiation” resulting from the Big Bang
Praise Jesus that He has opened the eyes of True Christians™ for these Godly Truths!

Yours In Christ,

True Disciple
__________________
Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Sister Kitty's Avatar
Sister Kitty Sister Kitty is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian Lady Christian Love True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper Friend of Jesus Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Ready for the Rapture Mama Grizzly Christian Love True Republican 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Nunavut
Posts: 806
Sister Kitty is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sister Kitty is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sister Kitty is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sister Kitty is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sister Kitty is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sister Kitty is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sister Kitty is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sister Kitty is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sister Kitty is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sister Kitty is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Sister Kitty is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

A very comprehensive list, Brother. There is much to ponder. Thank you.
__________________
Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,678
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

An excellent compilation Brother True Disciple. I hope this will shut down all those false scientists for once and for all!
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Johny Joe Hold's Avatar
Johny Joe Hold Johny Joe Hold is offline
Mayor of Freehold
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mayor True Republican Teabag Patriot Ex-liberal Saved 1 Year Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Eats the Most Pork Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: City Hall, Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 3,950
Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Johny Joe Hold will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
An excellent compilation Brother True Disciple. I hope this will shut down all those false scientists for once and for all!
Yes, Cranky, the end is near. Not only the rapture, but the dishonest application of science.
__________________
Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-12-2010, 01:49 PM
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
Posts: 2,448
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
Yes, Cranky, the end is near. Not only the rapture, but the dishonest application of science.
Thank you for your input, mayor. And now that we are talking of it, currently we are developing new textbooks for the few public schools we have here in Freehold. This overview will be the guideline for the part about pseudoscience.

I was wondering, can we introduce these textbooks in Freehold just with your permission, or do we first need permission of the Board of Education of Iowa for that?
__________________
Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-12-2010, 02:09 PM
The Hand's Avatar
The Hand The Hand is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Real American™ TC Bravery 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 419
The Hand is a True Christian™The Hand is a True Christian™The Hand is a True Christian™The Hand is a True Christian™The Hand is a True Christian™The Hand is a True Christian™The Hand is a True Christian™The Hand is a True Christian™The Hand is a True Christian™The Hand is a True Christian™The Hand is a True Christian™
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

If only the men of science would use The Bible, like we do, as a lens to view the universe with. Then they would solve all the mysteries of science in one reading.
__________________
May the call of Jihad be forever outshined, outmatched, and outlasted by the The LORD's Crusade, to the end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh. Let those who march against it in His name be as giants - pure of heart, strong of body, honored, invulnerable. May those warriors be burning stars in the firmament of battle, angels of death on shining wings, bringing swift annihilation to the enemies of CHRIST. Amen.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Posts: 18,569
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

Sciene goes on about direct observation, consenuses and yet they always toss the Holy Bible out. How can they claim to working on concensous when they refuse God His invisible place at the table? Ok secularists, explain to me why a supernatural, undetectable and undefinable source is invalid?
__________________

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-14-2010, 10:10 PM
IsaacJeremiah IsaacJeremiah is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1
IsaacJeremiah is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

Quote:
people and pineapples can make babies together
I stupidly once read his foolish creation 'origin of the species' - it was the chapter on this that made me laugh the most at his idiocy.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-14-2010, 11:36 PM
Ezekiel Bathfire's Avatar
Ezekiel Bathfire Ezekiel Bathfire is offline
Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
Christ's Rottweiler
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Christian Love Real American™ Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Scientist™ Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Eats the Most Pork True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Nuts for JESUS! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Toiling selflessly towards Salvation
Posts: 17,938
Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Ezekiel Bathfire will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

Works of fiction are permissible in their own way and where they are Godly. Let this be a lesson to keep away from the List of Banned Books. It is for your own good.
__________________


Amen Bathfire E
We are the pure and chosen few,
And all the rest are damned.
There’s room enough in hell for you—
We don’t want heaven crammed.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-15-2010, 07:07 AM
Jeb Stuart Thurmond's Avatar
Jeb Stuart Thurmond Jeb Stuart Thurmond is offline
Didn't write the Bible, just obeys it
 

Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 5 Years Gold Tither Heaven Bound TC Bravery TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tagging for Jesus Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,945
Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Jeb Stuart Thurmond will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Disciple View Post
#3 Heliocentrism

- Conflicting Scientific data:
- Psalm 104:5:
Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

The scientific data on this is so overwhelming I don't even know where to start.
__________________
Proud supporter of Anyone But Obama For President/Exorcist-in-chief 2016! REGISTER TO VOTE!

Hey Kids! Find out what happens to children who read Harry Potter!

Got questions? USE OUR SEARCH ENGINE HERE!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-17-2010, 10:14 PM
ReXChrist ReXChrist is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1
ReXChrist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

YOU!
Get off my internet!

This is a place of science!
And porn, but considering there's too many people on the planet...

Never mind:

Go forth and multiply!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-17-2010, 10:39 PM
Jocelyn Carolyn's Avatar
Jocelyn Carolyn Jocelyn Carolyn is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 52
Jocelyn Carolyn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

@ReXChrist my father says porn is very bad . Why do you not Jesus?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-17-2010, 11:31 PM
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
Posts: 2,448
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReXChrist View Post
YOU!
Get off my internet!

This is a place of science!
And porn, but considering there's too many people on the planet...

Never mind:

Go forth and multiply!
Is there any point in particular that you want to make? Or are you just talking again to the purple gnomes that inhabit the drawer with your socks in it?
__________________
Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Tukasa Tukasa is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8
Tukasa is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tukasa is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

ok first I would like to start by saying I am not athiest, I am agnostic (how ever that is spelt), I do not believe as I see no evidence that cannot be explained more logically that there is some sort of higher being or god.

secondly, I'm not here to ahve a go at christianity, i respect religion and those who practice it aslong as they do not force their beliefs onto other people, i follow this philosophy with all people.

third, guys, seriously, i like the idea of your authentication thing, with the missing word from some random part of the bible, but i got past it using google

now, down to business

before I start I want to put down some ground rules to how science works, science is not about proving things, its about creating an accurate way to explain a phenomenon, also known as a theory, theory's must make predictions that are testable and for a theory to be accepted, it must have evidence. the reason we keep testing theories is because we know that a single piece of evidence that doesnt correlate with the theory will prove it wrong and then a more accurate theory will be created in its place.

ok first, Atomic theory. the current theory has come from the ashes of all those before it, saying an atom was a small particle made of an electron i believe, to its current model of the nucleus made of protons and neutrons with electrons orbiting it, the amount of each determines its element, behaviours, mass (which we cant explain yet) and is the reason we have water (h_2 O), we can breath (the intake of O_2 which combines with Carbon to make C O_2 which is removed from our body). the reason we believe this at the moment is because we have evidence supporting it, in the forms of chemistry, atmoic physics, quantem mechanics etc, and they all exist because the theory's are strong and make sense, they produce quantative predictions, things we can count and such. whats your evidence that you use to sink 300 years worth of research? a book that was supposibly written a few thousand years ago

secondly, seriously, fly me a plane to one of the earths corners and push me off if you can prove that its flat, how would you explain the way the satelite that allows you to read this and dismiss it to work if it did not ORBIT the earth, then north pole and south pole, obviously if the earth was flat their strengths would be weaker at the edges and such, are they? noooope, whats your proof against it? a few quotes from a 5 thousand year old book, that against hundreds of peoples dedicated research over 600 years which has constantly been updated, i dont think so

genetics, its getting a bit late here so im gunna keep it quick, give up genetics, i dont give a shit (excuse my langauge), I'd love to see that because within 2 weeks you would have no mroe skin, your brain would have fried and you would be nothing, we can prove this (though personally i know jack all about genetics), your proof against it? a book, our proof for it? the amount of healing this research has done (and before you say its the work of god, think of the medical care that has been provided to sinners like myself? im still here and i have so many years ahead of me

linguistics, seriously is that science? i didnt know, well since im getting tired go translate this

to lazy to write mah japanese, another day


radiometric dating? i reckon its pretty sweet, and i spent a whole day at government institutions learning about this, before you slag radiometric dating mate, bloody learn about it! "hey mister atom, how old are ya", "im 50 million years old". thats not how it works, there are a tone of different ways to do it, but the general way to do it is to analyse (using a mass spectromitor) how many of an objects c-16 (i thinik its 16) attoms have decayed, then put that against the decay of known objects and we can date it, now c-16 only works for 50,000 years because of the carbon cycle (google it, bloody brilliant scientist explained it to me) but you can use other atoms decays (something starting with r comes to mind but i forgot it), best thing is it friggin works! ive seen it in action and it is pretty accurate, so radiometric dating has working evidence and examples to support it, your book has nothing but text

phycietry? not my field, but what you jsut said reminds me of another religionish thingo, im leavfing it at that

im getting exhausted here!

Gravity: we cant really explain gravity at the moment, is it a bend in space/time (imagine a hole in the ground, everything that falls in it is going to go down right? kinda imagine that in 3 dimensions, i know I cant) or maybe its gravitons? I think we have evidence for both theories at the moment, again, not my area but yea, more than a few quotes

heliocetristhingamaboby? go research galileo a bit mate,the amount of evidence we have towards this, this is something we have proof of, i wish we were the centre of the universe aswell, believe me, it would be sweet cause when the big crunch comes, we'll be the last ones here , but alas tis not true, theres this great picture about scale on the net somewhere, go search it up! (my arguemnents are detereorating with my strength, but bear with me here)


Germs? I loooooove your satan explination for this, it kicks ass, but have you guys very been sick? out of all the people on this forum, do you know someone who has had skin cancer? well thats less abvout germs, but a germ has been recoded to fight skin cancer, would ya believe it? all those sinners with skin cancer will be cured by satan himself wearing a different hat! evidence, the fact your alive and also the fact that we are all going to be killed by a multi-resistant organism in a few years time, proof against, satan making facfes under a microscope, real mature

now number one, how I love you so. Darwins theory of evolution via natural selection! you are my hero <3 without you, we would have thumbs, we would probebly still be pondscum in some primordial ozze a few billion years ago, the majot evidence towards this is the fact we can demonstrate it in certain organisms, pretty cool tests, kiddies, research them. i would write a nother fewq thousand words on this but its near my bed time

now in clossing I apologise for the shite spelling, its just who I am

the logic in all of this is that we have rock hard evidence, quantative and expressible in equations, science doesnt hate religion, though their are those in science who do, there area also many religious people in there aswell (im not joking!), im not insulting your belief in a god, as i cannot dissprove it, but do you have any evidence towards the fact that one does besides a book of observations that seemed logical at the time?

no I'm sorry to say, you dont.

the only problem I have here is that you wont accept that, you can believe in your god, sure, but you must atleast alknowledge the evidence that is being shown to you about science, without science, you would proebly still be sitting in a cave somewhere, that computer your on, science, that food you are crazing to eat involves science, your church was built and stays up because of the laws of science. Please believe, its great you ahve some purpos in life, but do not force your illogical theories onto other people WITH OUT ANY EVIDENCE
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-18-2010, 03:01 PM
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is online now
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 76,402
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

tl;dr

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .


Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
__________________
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-18-2010, 04:08 PM
Felicity's Avatar
Felicity Felicity is offline
As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
True Christian™

Cleanest Kitchen Virgin True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Home Schooled Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Real American™ Best Pie Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Public Awareness Medal True Christian Beauty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Posts: 4,825
Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

@Tukasait it makes me sad you do not love Jesus. If you would love Jesus you could go to Heaven with us! #Psalm 9:17
__________________
I Jesus!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-18-2010, 05:05 PM
True Disciple's Avatar
True Disciple True Disciple is offline
True Christian™ Creation Scientist
Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS 1st Year Bible College True Scientist™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery Punched the most queers 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Bronze Tither One Year/1000 posts Jr. Pastor Tell her once Christian Love Persecuted Flat Earth Friend of Jesus Porn Resistant Pro-Life 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Flood Hydrology Lab, Landover University, Freehold, IA
Posts: 2,448
True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!True Disciple will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tukasa View Post
ok first I would like to start by saying I am not athiest, I am agnostic (how ever that is spelt),
"Agnostic" is spelled correctly here, "atheist" is not. Like many words are not, in fact. As a heathen, you undoubtedly use Firefox, and you can find an American dictionary here.

Quote:
I do not believe as I see no evidence that cannot be explained more logically that there is some sort of higher being or god.
John 20:29:
Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Quote:
secondly, I'm not here to ahve a go at christianity, i respect religion and those who practice it aslong as they do not force their beliefs onto other people, i follow this philosophy with all people.
Then why are you trying to force your science worship upon us? Rather hypocritical then, to disrespect other people for pushing their beliefs.

Quote:
third, guys, seriously, i like the idea of your authentication thing, with the missing word from some random part of the bible, but i got past it using google

Amazing! Why has no one thought of that before!?

Quote:
the reason we believe this at the moment is because we have evidence supporting it, in the forms of chemistry, atmoic physics, quantem mechanics etc, and they all exist because the theory's are strong and make sense, they produce quantative predictions, things we can count and such.
Apparently, you've missed my point about the Law of Conservation of Mass. In fact, I said in my essay that Satan disproved this theory again when he came up with quantum physics. Of course, secular science never tries to actually throw either the Law of Conservation of Mass or quantum physics out, despite the fact that the latter contradicts the former.

Quote:
whats your evidence that you use to sink 300 years worth of research? a book that was supposibly written a few thousand years ago
The Bible was written in 1611, but was the result of thousands of years of documenting what God told to document. As you can see, secular science is the result of only a few hundred years of research. This is another point that favors the Bible over secular science.

Quote:
secondly, seriously, fly me a plane to one of the earths corners and push me off if you can prove that its flat,
I'm afraid I cannot do that:

Exodus 20:13:
Thou shalt not kill.

Quote:
how would you explain the way the satelite that allows you to read this and dismiss it to work if it did not ORBIT the earth, then north pole and south pole, obviously if the earth was flat their strengths would be weaker at the edges and such, are they?
They do not orbit the earth. That idea is a hoax, perpetrated by NASA. They move in circles, but in the same plane as the Earth, on a constant height.

Quote:
noooope, whats your proof against it? a few quotes from a 5 thousand year old book, that against hundreds of peoples dedicated research over 600 years which has constantly been updated, i dont think so
Which constantly changes, and always is disagreed on, you mean.

And the Bible is written through men, but by God:

2 Peter 1:20-21:
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Do you really think that those "scientists," who always say contradictory thinks and never agree on something, know it better than the Holy Ghost? You are a funny guy!

Quote:
I'd love to see that because within 2 weeks you would have no mroe skin, your brain would have fried and you would be nothing, we can prove this


Quote:
(though personally i know jack all about genetics),
Ah, okay, now I understand!

Quote:
your proof against it? a book, our proof for it? the amount of healing this research has done (and before you say its the work of god, think of the medical care that has been provided to sinners like myself? im still here and i have so many years ahead of me
Of course, we all know witchcraft can heal people. Why should "medical science" be any different?

The best way, however, is to pray:

Mark 5:34:
And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

Quote:
linguistics, seriously is that science? i didnt know, well since im getting tired go translate this

to lazy to write mah japanese, another day
I do not understand what you are trying to say here.

Quote:
radiometric dating? i reckon its pretty sweet, and i spent a whole day at government institutions learning about this,
Wow! So you're an expert on this!

Quote:
the general way to do it is to analyse (using a mass spectromitor)
I thought I already disproved this. Mass spectrometers sometimes fail, in which case scientists genuine their results, but other times do not fail, because Satan mingles with the stuff. Again, the idea of radiometric dating is dependent on the existence of atoms. Have you ever seen atoms? No one has. Then why do you believe in atoms, and not in God? For God, at least, we have accounts of people who saw Him.

Quote:
ive seen it in action and it is pretty accurate, so radiometric dating has working evidence and examples to support it, your book has nothing but text
You've seen it work? You mean you've seen some lines on a screen, which were then interpreted as isotopic abundances? And you believed all the silly things those science worshippers told you about them? You are a gullible person.

In addition, even if the method worked like the scientists claim, then there still is the changing decay rates over time, which would be largely influenced by the Great Flood.

Finally, recently deposited volcanic material was dated anywhere between 0.35 million and 2.8 million years, using the "K-Ar" method. That, of course, is definite proof that radiometric dating is a tool of the devil.

Quote:
phycietry? not my field, but what you jsut said reminds me of another religionish thingo, im leavfing it at that
What is the purpose of this sentence?

Quote:
im getting exhausted here!
That's why you shouldn't masturbate when you're posting. Firstly, it is an abomination before God, secondly, it will exhaust you, and thirdly, typing with one hand doesn't make your spelling and grammar improve much.

Quote:
Gravity: we cant really explain gravity at the moment, is it a bend in space/time (imagine a hole in the ground, everything that falls in it is going to go down right? kinda imagine that in 3 dimensions, i know I cant) or maybe its gravitons? I think we have evidence for both theories at the moment, again, not my area but yea, more than a few quotes
The red sentence says it all. Gravitons are just a hopeless idea by lying scientists to cover up the holes in this theory. Of course, they do not exist: Jesus makes matter fall down. Did you follow the link I gave to my essay about gravity?

Quote:
heliocetristhingamaboby? go research galileo a bit mate,the amount of evidence we have towards this, this is something we have proof of, i wish we were the centre of the universe aswell, believe me, it would be sweet cause when the big crunch comes, we'll be the last ones here , but alas tis not true, theres this great picture about scale on the net somewhere, go search it up!
Is this supposed to be evidence?

Quote:
(my arguemnents are detereorating with my strength, but bear with me here)
So is your spelling, friend. Why don't you just accept that you can't answer these Truths, and accept Jesus?

Quote:
Germs? I loooooove your satan explination for this, it kicks ass, but have you guys very been sick? out of all the people on this forum, do you know someone who has had skin cancer? well thats less abvout germs, but a germ has been recoded to fight skin cancer, would ya believe it? all those sinners with skin cancer will be cured by satan himself wearing a different hat!
Of course Satan heals people, if he can use that to draw that people and his family away from Christianity. He is a very ingenious character.

Quote:
evidence, the fact your alive
What? So because I'm alive, germs exist? Are you saying I'm a germ?

Quote:
and also the fact that we are all going to be killed by a multi-resistant organism in a few years time, proof against, satan making facfes under a microscope, real mature
The fact we are going to be killed? Since when are you able to look into the future, that you declare this to be a fact? Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

Quote:
now number one, how I love you so. Darwins theory of evolution via natural selection! you are my hero
Could you please commit your science worship elsewhere? This is a decent, Christian forum, you know!

Quote:
without you, we would have thumbs,
I do have thumbs, in fact. Does this explain why you make so many spelling mistakes?

Quote:
we would probebly still be pondscum in some primordial ozze a few billion years ago,
Without Darwin's theory, we would travel billions of years back in time? How is that supposed to make sense?
Quote:
the majot evidence towards this is the fact we can demonstrate it in certain organisms, pretty cool tests, kiddies, research them. i would write a nother fewq thousand words on this but its near my bed time
Yes, I was wondering that. Do your parents know that you are posting?

Quote:
but do you have any evidence towards the fact that one does besides a book of observations that seemed logical at the time?

no I'm sorry to say, you dont.
Do you have any proof for your theories, besides science?

No, I'm sorry to say, you don't.

Now please explain to me why the opinion of your religion (secular science) would trump the opinion of mine?

Quote:
your church was built and stays up because of the laws of science.
No, it doesn't. Our church is held up by God's Care:

Matthew 6:31-32:

Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

Quote:
Please believe, its great you ahve some purpos in life, but do not force your illogical theories onto other people WITH OUT ANY EVIDENCE
I have backed everything I said up with Biblical Evidence, boy. Don't lie now.
__________________
Sweet Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-19-2010, 02:11 AM
Sidoain's Avatar
Sidoain Sidoain is offline
Unsaved trash, Hatian with the AIDS!
 

Full of it Caution - Poster is on Drugs The AIDS 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: in a public toilet stall
Posts: 174
Sidoain is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sidoain is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sidoain is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sidoain is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Sidoain is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

I do read the bible, but i cant believe some of these bible parts that are already solved by science research. Im not an atheist, i believe in god and the bible, but i also believe in what the human saw before the bible.

Now you will say(HO no!!! you put the humans over god!!!) I didnt said that. I never saw god myself and im a curious man, but i wont go that far. So i give up on looking for god and i keep on looking on humans since i can clearly see anyone of them.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-19-2010, 03:42 AM
Nobar King's Avatar
Nobar King Nobar King is offline
Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
Christ's Guardian
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '07 Christian Love Tin Tither Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian Nerd TC Bravery Ex-liberal Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Saved 5 Years Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life 20,000 posts Eats the Most Pork True Republican Divorcee Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Early riser Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Grammar Nazi 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mostly on the front porch. Revelation 6:8
Posts: 22,400
Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Nobar King will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidoain View Post
i cant believe some of these bible parts that are already solved by science research.
Name one.
__________________
May you be a blessing to every life you touch.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-19-2010, 09:34 AM
Tukasa Tukasa is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8
Tukasa is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tukasa is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

@ True Disciple, your right, I was being hypercritical and was to lazy to use Firefox's spell check, it was late alright

I guess we have different interpretations of the word "evidence, and If I actually cared enough, I would write another long reply, a chat about these issues would be interesting, but i doubt its going to happen

Your right, some parts of science contradict others, special (or is it general) relativity and quantum mechanics for example don't work together... yet

I guess the thing that bugs me the most is you guys are happy to reap the rewards of science, all the little things in your everyday life that make it easier for you, but deny their existence practically and all the thousands of hours of scientific research that actually make them work, now that's hypercritical!

The difference between scientific evidence and Biblical evidence is that biblical evidence is based entirely on interpretation of a 400 year old text, science is based on neutral (though not always I must admit) observational evidence based on so amny different things under different conditions, Its hard for scientists to make a solid theory based on logic and evidence, and you discredit it with biased (due to the fact your "evidence" comes down to interpretation) and sometimes fraudulent evidence (Go look up the old story of how fraudulent evidence was used to discredit the Peppered moth as an example of evolution).

I'm just trying to show another side of the story and give people options

I'm looking forward to another mail Pastor Ezekiel saying I cant do this, that I am speaking "Unsaved Trash speaking nonsense" and saying that the internet is not free, yes this is a privately owned website, but if you don't want us nonbelievers in here, then send it to the dark net, make it a private website, until such a time, I will be here

I'm trying to be civil and tasteful, unlike you: "I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum". I'm guessing by now you will have gotten my reply.

wow not a single spelling mistake! I'm proud

Peace

/tsuk

Quick p.s., whats your beef with anime? and since when is baseball a homosexual sport (said in reference to your Mario baseball thread)? your argument in that thread that football is a heterosexual sport seems a bit lamo, foot ball contains a lot of men touching each other
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
biology, evolution: darwin spits on god, geology, heliocentric: theory in crises, i love list threads!!!!, lies of secular science, physics, science vs faith

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:11 AM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved