X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale: thousands of Mitt Romney T-shirts

Those stupid workers at the factory didn't stop production until a couple of days after the election. I guess all they have is Fox News in Burma.

Selling points:
    • They're quite absorbant.

Anyway, they mostly look like this.

Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Re: For sale: thousands of Mitt Romney T-shirts

Are they flammable? If not, you could roll them up and use them as soundproofing/insulation.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Cotton is very soft and therefore has many "hygienic" applications. I imagine they are all 100% cotton, and certainly not of mixed fibers? I would prefer to wipe myself with Obama shirts, out of respect for Christ, but those are far too expensive for the dire straits our economy is in. I'm sure Our Righteous King would understand.
      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

My wife will take 300 of them. We are going to save money during her unclean time.
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Put me down for a pallet load. We can use them here at Landover Baptist University in the Animal Testing/Vivsection Department. You would be shocked at how much blood comes out of a Chimpanzee when you jab a fork in its eye.
          Last edited by Professor Bessemer; 11-15-2012, 04:49 AM.
          Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

The church will be donating a couple of tons of these shirts (in a wide variety of sizes) to Kenya for Christmas.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Amen, Pastor

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              The church will be donating a couple of tons of these shirts (in a wide variety of sizes) to Kenya for Christmas.
              This warms my heart.

YSiC
              But whosoever shall deny me before men,
              him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
              ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
              Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

Re: Amen, Pastor

Originally posted by PetitionLady View Post
                This warms my heart.

YSiC
                Why do you hate Mr Obama? He seems a real stand up guy.

I would have thought that being a black woman you would have been dead centre of his demographic.
                A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by FreeFromBrains View Post
                  Why do you Obamaniacs turn everything into Obama worshiping? This thread is not about Obama, it is about t-shirts. Please bother to read a little before you take your finger out of your behind to hit that reply button.
                  5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

These sound like they would make great stocking stuffers! Say, speaking of Christmas shopping, I'd like to remind everybody that I still have plenty of the wonderful toy items available at the link contained in my signature below.

And by "plenty," I mean I haven't been able to sell even one of them. I would definitely be willing to give a volume discount to anybody who purchases three or more.
                    WARNING:
                    In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                    REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeFromBrains View Post

I would have thought that being a black woman you would have been dead centre of his demographic.
                      Don't ever call me a black woman again, you punk thug liar!

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. -Revelation 21:8

But whosoever shall deny me before men,
                      him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
                      ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
                      Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

One day in the near future, those Mitt Romney T-Shirts will be valuable reminders of a spectacular error.

Comment

Send them back to Romney himself,

doesnt look like he will get that dream job and it might be a while before he gets another job.

his children can wear them for generations to come.
                          Exodus 21:20-21 If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.

Comment

Working...
                          X