X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God Hates Iceland!

Originally posted by VikingFromIceland View Post
    I repeat, Only god can judge me.
    Not according to the Bible -- we Christians have every right to judge the unsaved.

Not some amish people on the internet that just discovered the magics of the computer and the internet!
    Amish? We have no truck with Transylvanians, sonny. They are by all accounts a very depraved people.

You have made Jesus very sad, now you sir, will go to hell - enjoy!
    Apologize to Brother Dewitt this instant!
    True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

I repeat, Only god can judge me. Not some amish people on the internet that just discovered the magics of the computer and the internet!
      You have made Jesus very sad, now you sir, will go to hell - enjoy!

Oh, by the way. This 10 minutes post restrictration is really getting on my nerves! It's like a modern Nazi Third Reich!
      Why do you hate us? We are simple people, Gods favorite people

Luke 6:22,23
      22Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
      23Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Why do you Hate Jesus, He wants to give you a big Hug, Love Jesus and He has a gift for you. Hate Jesus and Satan has a surprise for you.

Comment

I repeat, Only god can judge me.
        Leviticus 19:15 "In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour."

John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Jesus loves Europeans - including Icelanders, that's why he has not stopped me or sent me any message to stop.

You have no right to tell me what to do!

Only god can judge me!
          What was that? I cannot hear you.......

Looks like God Judged you. Sorry Charlie!
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
            Leviticus 19:15 "In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour."

John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."
            Yes that is written in the best selling novel of all times...

oh and mrs. Rogers thanks for acknowledging my inner nincampoop, only a true nincampoop can do such a thing and oh yes... YOU JUST GAVE ME 55 MORE POINTS YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAWW

Comment

since when is überpoop a reason? and yes i'm happy at the way i'm racking up the points.

Now you may continue you confused religious gasbags

Comment

Originally posted by vigvste View Post
                Yes that is written in the best selling novel of all times...

Son you are talking about the Holy Word of God, the Bible.

You had best drop to your knees and beg God to forgive you.
                Leviticus 24:13,16

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
                And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin.

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Comment

Your laughing will stop when you can breathe the gas of satan for all eternity in hell.

Why it is very important to avoid hell (you are heading straight for it at the moment): Mark 9:43 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched"
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

since when is überpoop a reason?
                    Well, you wore out "nincompoop", hence your progression to Überpoop.

Why, thank you for giving us your permission, but we are neither confused nor are we gasbags. But we are religious, so you did manage to get something right. Glory!
                    True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

.... can't say that i give a fuck

see you all in hell

Comment

Originally posted by Kindinn View Post
                        First of all that's the norwegian flag... if you're going to mock us then please have the right fag! unless you're dumping over norway aswell.
                        So? They are no better than the Icelander heathens. They all worship Thor or some such Devil and their women all have loose morals, famous for seducing TrueChristian™ men.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristotle View Post
                          Thor or some such Devil
                          Again, you insult my religion with your pagan rambling!

This is what Havamal has to say about your ways.

I advise you, Loddfafnir,
                          to take advice;
                          you would benefit, it you took it,
                          good will come to you, if you accept it:
                          when you come upon misdeeds
                          speak out about those misdeeds,
                          and give your enemies no peace.

to take advice;
                          you must not look up
                          in battle
                          the sons of men become
                          like men terror-crazed --
                          lest men cast spells upon you.

to take advice;
                          mock or laugh
                          never
                          at a guest or traveller

Often they don't precisely know,
                          those who sit first in a house,
                          whose kinsmen they are who come
                          no man is so good
                          that no fault follows him,
                          nor so bad that he is of no use

The Eddas speak the truth, for they are told be divine Odin.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking Gunnar View Post
                            Again, you insult my religion with your pagan rambling!
                            Did you notice this is a Christian forum or are you too stupid for that? Please go to the "we are crazy because we believe in Thor" forum and start wasting your time there.

Why it is very important to avoid hell (you are heading straight for it at the moment): Mark 9:43 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched"

Being an idiot is not an excuse: Romans 1:21 "Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                              Did you notice this is a Christian forum or are you too stupid for that? Please go to the "we are crazy because we believe in Thor" forum and start wasting your time there.
                              I only keep posting here out of compassion for you. It is not too late to avoid eternal damnation in Niflheimar.

Join me, my friends, and I shall guide your way to Valhalla, kingdom of warrior souls.

Embrace the message of the Eddas, for they have been proven true, and carry the words of wisdom and philanthropy.

I shall pray for the salvage of your mortal souls or else sudden death.

My final words shall be the teaching from Völuspá about the resurrection of Earth after Ragnarök.

64. She a hall see standing
                              brighter than sun,
                              with gold bedecked,
                              in Gimlé;
                              there shall good people
                              household build,
                              and in long time
                              happiness enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking Gunnar View Post

My final words shall be the teaching from Völuspá about the resurrection of Earth after Ragnarök.
                                I hope that you keep your word!

Comment

Working...
                                X