X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If we came from monkeys, why don't we have tails?

Sister Verna's cousin Ernie gots a tail.
    I weren't from no evilution!!!
    His mamma always drank a lot beer and was laughing real hard, and throwing pennies, at the monkeys in the zoo. It was pissin' them little apers off so much they put a demon hindaloo monkey curse on her. Thus her kidbaby Ernie was born with a tail jus' like the monkey who she made angry.
    Some monkeys are real mean and have wings, and thus work as familiars with witches to get shiny red shoes from little girls. They are nasty, and likely they poo when they fly, thus making them much worse then pidgins.
    <<< Picture Of Cousin-In-Law Ernie at last years family BBQ {hard to tell if hes' coming, or going}.

Humans folk did not come from monkeys , but the Devil will be helping to turn (ie: de-volvulating) lots of folks into monkeys as the final days of the end-times approaches.
    They will be meek monkeys and maybe shall inherit the earth. Then some astronauts lost in space will land on the de-volvulated earth and smite the monkeys by saying "Gits your hands off me you damn dirty ape".
    I think it is in Leviticus somewhere, and I is pretty sure Moses might be in that part of Scripture shooting the de-volvulated monkeys.
    <<<Picture of Moses waiting to waste an uppity ape.

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski
    Sister Verna Too {she likes little spider monkeys with cowboy hats on}

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gerrard View Post
      How many times does this have to be explained...

Monkeys and humans shared a common ancestor. To say that we (I wont even use the term darwinist. The creationist in today's society is like the retarded child we prefer to keep in the basement and not speak about) support the idea that one day a monkey had a human baby demonstrates your ignorance on the subject.

You actually have a tail. Feel around the lower tip of the backside of your pelvis. That bone you feel is the tail. Even when the baby is in its mothers womb it has a mildly developed tail, which is lost as it developed further. Over the course of evolution, humans grew less and less dependent on this appendage, and as its usefullness declined the tail grew smaller and smaller over thousands of years of micro evolution. If you really want all the fossils dating the intervals of our species evolution, I'll gladly pull them up for you.

Also dont ask a question and then tell someone that your rhetoric is 100% proof that you are right.

Don't say that there is no adequate answer to this question, because their is.

These things make you sound even more ignorant.

It strikes me that you are making some rather specious anthropomorphic arguments concerning the "tail". How does the tail "know" that it's not being used and to "grow" smaller and smaller?

Let's take another "thought" experiment for illustration (the "physics" scientists are always fond of this). Humans have 5 toes and I'm sure you are going to make the argument that they are smaller than other primates because they are not being "used" as much. So now we humans are all wearing shoes so before long we probably won't need any toes at all. How are our toes going to figure all this out and pass along DNA to our children so that their toes will be smaller?

Oh, and I should not need to mention it, but you better not get started on "foot jobs" or any other kind of risqué suggestions or I will see to it that you get banned. You have caused enough trouble around here already.
      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
      ...and get off my lawn
      sigpic

Comment

You actually have a tail. Feel around the lower tip of the backside of your pelvis. That bone you feel is the tail. Even when the baby is in its mothers womb it has a mildly developed tail, which is lost as it developed further. Over the course of evolution, humans grew less and less dependent on this appendage, and as its usefullness declined the tail grew smaller and smaller over thousands of years of micro evolution. If you really want all the fossils dating the intervals of our species evolution, I'll gladly pull them up for you.
        This assumption is patently false. Humans are the only bipedal species without tails. Why haven't other bipeds lost the use of their tails? Kangaroos? Or Tyrannosaurus Rex? Or even birds? Birds are all bipedal, yet they all have feathery tails.

Also, Brother William makes a salient point...

Originally posted by William Jennings Bryan
        Let's take another "thought" experiment for illustration (the "physics" scientists are always fond of this). Humans have 5 toes and I'm sure you are going to make the argument that they are smaller than other primates because they are not being "used" as much. So now we humans are all wearing shoes so before long we probably won't need any toes at all. How are our toes going to figure all this out and pass along DNA to our children so that their toes will be smaller?
        I find it hard to believe that, even if we were to assume evolution to be true, that species would lose traits even if they didn't use them. Evolutionists like to say traits evolve because they aid in survival, which is why they would say a dolphin has smooth skin so it can swim faster, for example.

But if something isn't needed, but has absolutely no negative effect on the species, then why would it disappear? Imagine a large group of tailed proto-humans. They adopt a more upright stance and breed. A tailless human at this point would be a mutant, and we know mutations are recessive. Why would the tailless human's genes suddenly cancel out all other genes which give tails? Granted, the tail has no survival advantage...but it also has no survival disadvantage either.

Why would tailed humans die out and tailless humans thrive? What makes tailless humans so superior in survival than a tailed human? Answer that!

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

I have no tail, no one I have ever met has a tail. The mere suggestion of a man (or even a woman) having one is ridiculous. Next thing I'll hear is someone stating we came from the ocean!
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
            I have no tail, no one I have ever met has a tail. The mere suggestion of a man (or even a woman) having one is ridiculous. Next thing I'll hear is someone stating we came from the ocean!
            Brother James last night the little lady and myself stopped at a deli for a bite to eat, at the table next to us two men were in a heated debate on this very subject. One stated we evolved from monkeys, the other said we evolved from fish. This went on for the better part of an hour, my wife and I just sat and laughed the entire time. As we were leaving I stopped and thanked them for the comedy hour, I gave them a copy of the KJV1611 and suggested that they read the first book called Genesis.

Seems silly to me the answer is given in the Bible!

Comment

I note happily that the negroidals are properly identified as descendants of Ham in the above posting. I know it is tempting to speculate on a 'connection' between the monkey and the negroidal, but I also note, that upon close examination, the skin of a monkey beneath the dark fur is actually much lighter in hue, shade, and color than that of the negroidals. This is yet another falsification of the evil evolutionist theory !!

Praise Jesus !
              Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Oakland "Reb" Griner View Post
                I note happily that the negroidals are properly identified as descendants of Ham in the above posting. I know it is tempting to speculate on a 'connection' between the monkey and the negroidal, but I also note, that upon close examination, the skin of a monkey beneath the dark fur is actually much lighter in hue, shade, and color than that of the negroidals. This is yet another falsification of the evil evolutionist theory !!

Praise Jesus !
                Your observation about the pigmentation of primate skin is of course correct. They have fur to protect their skins from deleterious UV radiation from the sun.

As we evolved from primates, nature equipped us with ever increasing amounts of melanin in our skin to protect us from the same UV rays. We all can trace our genetic lineage back to prehistoric Africa, and protohumans.

In simple terms we were all once very dark skinned, only when the earliest humans began to migrate out of Africa did the level of melanin begin to change.
                sigpic
                “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” Charles Darwin The Descent of Man (1871)

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                  This assumption is patently false. Humans are the only bipedal species without tails. Why haven't other bipeds lost the use of their tails? Kangaroos? Or Tyrannosaurus Rex? Or even birds? Birds are all bipedal, yet they all have feathery tails.
                  The fact of the matter is, is that we do. Albeit it is very minuscule as it is a remnant of the evolutionary process, but it is still their. And I repeat we do have tails when we were in our mothers womb. Your tail bone is able to be felt from the outside so that should be proof in and of itself.

Also, Brother William makes a salient point...

I find it hard to believe that, even if we were to assume evolution to be true, that species would lose traits even if they didn't use them. Evolutionists like to say traits evolve because they aid in survival, which is why they would say a dolphin has smooth skin so it can swim faster, for example.

But if something isn't needed, but has absolutely no negative effect on the species, then why would it disappear? Imagine a large group of tailed proto-humans. They adopt a more upright stance and breed. A tailless human at this point would be a mutant, and we know mutations are recessive. Why would the tailless human's genes suddenly cancel out all other genes which give tails? Granted, the tail has no survival advantage...but it also has no survival disadvantage either.
                  They don't. The proto - humans were the real mutants as their tail began to be lost over thousands of years of evolution. The other humans with larger tails did not have a mutation gene, but the others did (their recessive smaller tail gene).

Why would tailed humans die out and tailless humans thrive? What makes tailless humans so superior in survival than a tailed human? Answer that!
                  Again: our ancestors offspring all of a sudden did not at one point have babies without tails. It developed over thousands of years. As the human species began to walk upright and develop a higher intelligence, it became necessary to be more agile in order to hunt. The tail would obviously have hindered this.
                  God has a rap sheet

Comment

Originally posted by John Scopes View Post
                    In simple terms we were all once very dark skinned, only when the earliest humans began to migrate out of Africa did the level of melanin begin to change.
                    Are you calling me a darkie?

I can assure you I have never been in Africa, and neither did my parents, grandparents, grand-grandparents, and, um, other old people in my family.

I have always been lilly-white, why thank you. Just like my true ancestors, Adam and that woman.
                    Psalm 81:10:
                    I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                    open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Your tail bone is able to be felt from the outside so that should be proof in and of itself.
                      This is disgusting. Do you have a habit of "feeling" other people's behinds?

Psalm 139:5
                      Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

Comment

They don't. The proto - humans were the real mutants as their tail began to be lost over thousands of years of evolution. The other humans with larger tails did not have a mutation gene, but the others did (their recessive smaller tail gene).
                        Hold on, there are two types of humans? Now you are just being silly. One with tails that are not mutants and one with out tails that are mutant. Is that what you are saying? Some one needs to take their medication. Surly with all the members we have at Landover one or two would have a tail.

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                          Surly with all the members we have at Landover one or two would have a tail.
                          Well Brother, there are rumours about Brother Remy "Tripod" Lebeau, but I don't think this is the time nor the place to expand on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                            Well Brother, there are rumours about Brother Remy "Tripod" Lebeau, but I don't think this is the time nor the place to expand on that.
                            I do not think Brother Remy's "tail" (although it reaches the ground) is quite the same thing.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                            28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                            29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Sigh... I was referring to the common ancestor and many evolutionary stages up to us. I didnt even say this... I took that term from Rev. Jim Osborne.

The fact that every now and than some is born with a tail (a small one at that) means that the gene is not completely gone from our societies DNA.
                              God has a rap sheet

Comment

The fact that every now and than some is born with a tail (a small one at that) means that the gene is not completely gone from our societies DNA.
                                No it does not. It means that sometimes people, you yourself being one of those, are possessed by evil spirits (demons).

Mark 1:23-26 "Just then a man in their synagogue who was possessed by an evil spirit cried out, "What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!". "Be quiet!" said Jesus sternly. "Come out of him!" The evil spirit shook the man violently and came out of him with a shriek."
                                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
                                X