X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharaonic circumcision & infibulation

Re: Pharaonic circumcision & infibulation

When God said that he would multiply a woman's sorrows, I am not over convinced that he meant circumcizing females. God concerns Himself with the affairs of Men. This is just and wise as He then puts a duty upon Men to guide women.

Acts:15 has the final word on circumcision. We are Saved by Grace through Faith and not by chopping bits off us with a knife for males or a rusty corkscrew in the case of females. Why would God give us bits and then want us to chop them off?

The jigaboos and sandnigras who do this stuff are wilfully exposing their females' bits to other people - I don't think that's a good idea as it is an embarrassment to women. (Tip: I always blindfold Mrs Bathfire when I take her to the Doctor's office, just in case he has to look down there. )

A final point to be mentioned is that when I showed the pictures in the link to my granddaughter, she screamed and ran away crying. I think there should be a warning.
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Thank you Pastor Bathfire for your reply. The link I posted is from the first international symposium addressing the topic, which took place in America in 1989.

I felt that the information would not have been appropriate in another thread, and so posted it the Landover Today! forum:

I am not expressing an opinion of course, but others considering their position regarding this subject might like to be aware, what the procedure involves.

I am not able to edit the post and if you think that a warning is necessary, do please add one. As Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance any input you may have I would naturally accept.

Comment

That is horrific idea!!
        I think I feel sick only thinking of it..
        Titus 2:4 : That they may teach the young women to bee sober, to LOUE their husbands, to LOUE their children.

(What every girl really wants in her heart, so I'm cool with this. And have a really nice happy day )

Comment

That link definitely needs a warning! Those images sorely tested my furiously earned ex-masturbator badge.

I'm so stupid, I didn't note I was in the women's section until you pointed it out, I'm such a fool! I almost tossed everything away.

It's only by the grace of our LORD GOD that I had the strength to abstain. Praise be to you, Lord!
          The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed View Post
            That link definitely needs a warning! Those images sorely tested my furiously earned ex-masturbator badge.

I'm so stupid, I didn't note I was in the women's section until you pointed it out, I'm such a fool! I almost tossed everything away.

It's only by the grace of our LORD GOD that I had the strength to abstain. Praise be to you, Lord!
            I have also accidently followed links into the Mens' forum, and even posted before noticing. There are devices available for punishing oneself on such occasions, but I won't put any illustrations up here, and naturally prefer to be disciplined by the Pastoral Team. They seem to know what I need and direct my fingers expertly, upon the keyboard when I type stupid things. God is merciful and His servants usually remove posts or threads or anything else that gets in the way of His ministry, through them, to us.

HALLELUJAH!

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
              I have also accidently followed links into the Mens' forum, and even posted before noticing. There are devices available for punishing oneself on such occasions, but I won't put any illustrations up here, and naturally prefer to be disciplined by the Pastoral Team. They seem to know what I need and direct my fingers expertly, upon the keyboard when I type stupid things. God is merciful and His servants usually remove posts or threads or anything else that gets in the way of His ministry, through them, to us.

HALLELUJAH!
              Who needs devices when you have a husband? and pastors that have him on speed dial.
              Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                Who needs devices when you have a husband? and pastors that have him on speed dial.
                Unfortunately, Sister BIG, I do not have access to such a resource.

However I'd like to emphasise that I do not endorse any form of self flagellation such as is employed by the perverts of Opus Dei et al. or other abominations (for example just about everyrhing posted by Jo Freddie).

Comment

Working...
                X