X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beware of satanic Instagram!

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    They have the rights, as the owners of this site, to do whatever they want.

You have the right, as a visitor to this site, to leave, and... yeah, that's about it.

Any further questions? Read the TOS.
    While at Landover Baptist Forums, posters should keep in mind that they are making a public contribution to the fact that the Bible is the Infallible Word of God, and Jesus Christ is the Final Authority in all things related to the faith and morals. Should a guest to our forums care to share their personal opinion, they would do well to back it up with the Holy Bible, Chapter and Verse, in which the LORD says it first. All new posters are encouraged to read THIS thread before posting foolishness like Sodomy here does. Finally, his rights can be found HERE.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

This is a public media outlet. Your church is based in the States. My rights are protected by the Constitution. That's all there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by IJustWantSodomy View Post
        This is a public media outlet. Your church is based in the States. My rights are protected by the Constitution. That's all there is to it.
        Please, tell us dear, which Constitutional right have you been denied by our friendly forum.

I'm all ears.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

This is a public media outlet...
          No, it's private property. You are here as a guest.

... Your church is based in the States. My rights are protected by the Constitution...
          The Constitution delineates the powers and responsibilities of the government. You really should read it sometime so you'd know when your rights are actually being violated. It happens a lot more often than you realize, but not here, because you have no rights here (except the right to leave). And that's all there really is to it.

Go ahead, waste your money on a lawyer if you don't believe me.

Comment

Our Constitution says that Congress shall make no laws respecting an establishment of religion. That would be us. They can make no rules for us. We do whatever we want and, believe it or not, right now we want you to say anything you want and continue to make an ass out of yourself. When the Pastor tires of your antics, you will be banned and you can do nothing about it. Enjoy Hell.
            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

At least Hell's full of actually interesting people, while your Heaven's full of bores like you.

Comment

At least Hell's full of actually interesting people, while your Heaven's full of bores like you.
                  To the Ad Hominemmobile!
                  You heathen people are always so hateful and lazy

Comment

Scripture or STFU, thanks.

Comment

Lol, I don't even need that for this one. Any person on this forum with actual common sense is told he's going to hell but you're all bragging about how you're going to heaven (still not real btw guys ). So duh.

Comment

Hell is full of smart sodomites who thought they had it all figured out. In the Devil's hot tub you will float forever, a flaming flaming homosexual. They all float down there, wailing and gnashing their teeth in perpetual agony.
                        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Lol, I don't even need that for this one...
                          Yes, you do, for that and anything else you wish to share here. Those are the rules of this game, and if you don't want to play by the rules then go find someone else to annoy something else to do. There's a whole wide internet waiting just for you.

Comment

I don't have to play by the rules.

Comment

Comment

While you're not here anymore, go read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Social_Contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X