View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy - 06-01-2008, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post

Physicists

Invented all sorts of laws, like decay rates of isotopes, the non-decaying speed of light, the refraction of light to produce rainbows, etc., all of which disagree with the the Book of Genesis. And to add insult to injury, physicists can't seem to see the truth that evolution violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics --a fact that every good creationist knows, even without a degree in physics!
The things is, all these things you mention are perfectly reproducible, that means they can repeat the test and have the same results over and over again. And of course it's not in Genesis, back then people didn't know all that stuff we do know now, not to mention you can fill a house with books on those topics you mention, how could one put it in one book??

Quote:
Astronomers and anyone who talks about "stars"

The Book of revelations states that stars are little things which can fall to earth. (Revelations 1:16, 6:13, 8:10, 9:1, 12:4) Astronomers made up lies about them being bigger than earth and far away.
I certainly hope there will never fall a star on Earth, considering the size of any star in the universe this planet wouldn't survive it. You might consider the fact that people back then didn't know the difference between astoroids and stars, even today we still speak of falling stars, even we all do well know that they are just pieces of space debris burning up when entering our atmosphere.

Quote:
Mathematics teachers and other believers in Pi

In the Bible Pi is a neat 3 (reflecting the trinity, no doubt) while math teachers believe it is an ugly, messy 3.14159. Despite some legal attempts in some state legislatures to return it to the divine purity of 3, pi has hardened its heart and refused to conform to the biblically prescribed norm.
Come on, what kind of crap is this?? Pi is just a number to calculate something. Pi isn't mentioned anywhere in the bible as the Bible isn't a book about mathematics.

Quote:
Believers in Micro-organisms

Mircoscoptic creatures are never mentioned in the Bible at all, so we are forced to do a lot of rewriting of Genesis to account for their day of creation, and their presence or absence on the Ark.
Maybe because back then people weren't aware of them?? Because you can only see them under a microscope which hadn't been invented back then?? Does that ring a bell?? Without Bacteria we wouldn't be even alive and things would not decay.

Quote:
Believers in DNA

How convientent that this "science" would turn up and confirm predictions of relationships made by evolutionary theory perfectly. And what a dirty trick to have human DNA fit right into the distribution, right next door to the chimps'! Obviously a hoax.

According to believers in DNA, the ultimate blueprint for building entire human beings turns out to be just plain chemicals, with nothing magical or even particularly unusual that sets humans aside from other living things. And those geneticists can even tinker with the stuff, and build new creatures. They can replace defective genes in people, thwarting God's will that people be crippled and die. I'm sure something was put into Leviticus to forbid such ungodliness, we just haven't managed to find and interpret it yet.
Yet many crimes who were previously unsolved got solved with DNA. DNA are just building blocks, you can't build a stone house without bricks can you?? Well, you can't "build" a human without DNA.

And the Magic?? it depends what you call magic of course, I develop my own Photo negatives and while I understand how it works I still find it Magical how I can get an image on a plain piece of plastic.

Quote:
People who belive in Viruses

In the first place, nothing even remotely like them is even remotely alluded to in either Testament. About the only biblical disease is leprosy and the Bible does not say it was cause by any sort of so called "micro-organism". Egyptian cattle suffered a "murrain"-- with no cause other than a divine curse. Then there are the "emerods" (hemorrhoids) with which God afflicted some folks he was miffed at.

Two solid creation science facts to remember:

o The Devil created viruses.

o Viruses are not in the Bible because they are "imperfect."

But the really disturbing thing about these so-called "viruses" is that they occupy the twilight zone between living and dead, a zone that does not exist in a creation in which creatures were "given life," or have "the breath of life." Can they be alive if they don't move, breathe, eat, excrete, or metabolize at all, and can even be crystallized, like other non-living chemicals? Can they be dead if they can self-replicate (reproduce) using the same basic methods as other living things, parasitize other creatures, and are made of nearly the same proteins and nucleic acids as we are? Sounds like a hoax to me!
Actually, Viruses are made of RNA, which precedes DNA, so Viruses are in fact amongst the oldest creatures in this world. They don't seem to be alive because they are so simple in build, only a few proteins strung together. I had the change to view a few of them under an electron-microscope and they look innocent enough but one must not be fooled, amongst these creatures are the most lethal specimens men has ever encountered. Do not forget that HIV is also a virus and that it infects everyone who comes into contact with, whether he/she is black, white, religious or non-religious, for a virus this all is unimportant, the only thing that matters is that we are human.

Quote:
People who belive in Craters

Few things are eviler than scientists that invented all those pesky asteroid craters which are supposedly found all over the planet, throughout all geological strata. The Bible is silent on such devastating impacts as Meteor Crater in Arizona, the Ring Lakes in Quebec, and that biggie that they claim dusted off the dinosaurs and created all that my beautiful beachfront property on the Yucatan peninsula. Scientists even clain there was a "Chicxulub event" creating a 170 km crater, which had to have caused worldwide devastation, and thus would have at least been noted in passing by some biblical patriarch or another. In short, those "craters" are typical frauds.
If a tree falls on the ground and nobody is around, does the tree makes a sound when falls on the ground?? Think about that.

All in all, you claims you made here all fail because hey, we have proof of all we did, you on the other hand have none.